Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Server Analysis Week 4

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

Okay lets put this thread back on track to what the OP had intended.
    If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ElMyamo View Post
    Oh man, just stop lying already. The account was punished, and your own players in the other forumpost ADMIT that there was a script being used.

I for one think the MH bashing here is really getting out of hand, these people actually make sure that a game we all enjoy gets played as fairly as possible, and they get nothing but hate for it. So instead of throwing insults and accusations of bribery of playing favors at them maybe we should just thank them.
    I am certainly thankful, nothing ruins this game quite like a bunch of whiny cheaters.
    As for glhf: the guts have been torn out of the SE? Oh please. Because 2 cheaters who just happened to have big accounts (because of cheating) got caught and now their alliance is threatening to delete (again)?

This week has seen some really interesting changes, and I think the server is getting exciting, with so many alliances failing. Can't wait for the next analysis
    What cheating????? Someone deleted the thread but I can PM u response from TG that it was their fault again ,
    MH bashing?? wow KISSING wont give u any benefit :P

CK didnt use any script only option he had was ban or penalty.. Hes still here after unfair deletion of 6k clubs

I am shocked and surprised, can you tell me how many times have you seen wrong deletion and bans.

The only one that can be called CHEATER in this senerio IS MH . They have done it THREE times

“Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action”
    Last edited by Templar Knight; 15.06.2014 at 07:50. Reason: removed censored swear words

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MOD Templar Knight View Post
    I can't find some threads , Can you please tell me why they were deleted ???

Guardsman

am an active player and a member of the OO alliance. I also have had the good fortune of knowing Cereal Killer for some time. *He is an honest, hard working, talented player that has never used a scrip until recently and has never been ban in his whole gaming career. This one particular incident happened after his account was instantly deleted without cause or warning. *He was forced to wait - while the rest of us were happily raiding and building - for 3 very unfair days before he was able to get an explanation and be re-instated in the game. The MHs *could have rolled back the game but they didn't think it would be fair to all of you. I agree with this however CK was penalized on no account of his own.
    The MHs apologized for this glitch and returned his account back to what it was three days prior. *They didn't have to do this and for that we all are thankful to the MHs. However he lost his farm list that he was working on for the past 4 weeks and had to put tons of additional time, energy and effort to get that back. With this in mind- 3 days lost and 4weeks of work vanished - please understand he made a bad decision under duress caused by a failure in the travain computer system.

I have to say the OO alliance has some of the most talented, skillful, funniest and interesting players I have ever met on travian. It is an honor and a privilege to be apart of this team. We are a very tight group who cares for each other and stands up for each other. We have come here to play a good, fair and honest game -and I *hope travian will allow us to do this and our days of accidental deletions and unfair banning are over.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Enea View Post
    am an active player and a member of the OO alliance. I also have had the good fortune of knowing Cereal Killer for some time. *He is an honest, hard working, talented player that has never used a scrip until recently and has never been ban in his whole gaming career. This one particular incident happened after his account was instantly deleted without cause or warning. *He was forced to wait - while the rest of us were happily raiding and building - for 3 very unfair days before he was able to get an explanation and be re-instated in the game. The MHs *could have rolled back the game but they didn't think it would be fair to all of you. I agree with this however CK was penalized on no account of his own.
    The MHs apologized for this glitch and returned his account back to what it was three days prior. *They didn't have to do this and for that we all are thankful to the MHs. However he lost his farm list that he was working on for the past 4 weeks and had to put tons of additional time, energy and effort to get that back. With this in mind- 3 days lost and 4weeks of work vanished - please understand he made a bad decision under duress caused by a failure in the travain computer system.

I have to say the OO alliance has some of the most talented, skillful, funniest and interesting players I have ever met on travian. It is an honor and a privilege to be apart of this team. We are a very tight group who cares for each other and stands up for each other. We have come here to play a good, fair and honest game -and I *hope travian will allow us to do this and our days of accidental deletions and unfair banning are over.
    Oh I'm really happy for you, my team is also a great bunch but none have been banned for cheating! Blah blah move on!!

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Paulhibby View Post
    Oh I'm really happy for you, my team is also a great bunch but none have been banned for cheating! Blah blah move on!!
    I couldn't be more happy for you - and I hope no one was deleted unfairly - that is all I ask~

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MOD Templar Knight View Post
    I am asking nicely.
    If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234