Thread: Server Analysis Week 6

Pikeman

Default Server Analysis Week 6

Week 6
    Some moving and shaking as several of the big alliances have wings revolt.

Power Ranking
    1. UNION
    2. (O_O) (up 2)
    3. NaVi (down 1)
    4. Axis (down 1)
    5. Fortress
    6. VL (up 1)
    7. Doom (down 1)
    8. TDE (up 1)
    9. Zoulou (down 1)
    10. 'Other SW'

NE
    UNION (N,NS,R,R2)
    Number of Players: 190
    Ave. Pop: 1023
    Number of Confed/Wings: 4
    Top 50 pop: 16
    Top 50 attack:10
    >3 villages: 19%
    Comments: They had a wing revolt, evidently feeling the weakness of the leadership they felt they had a better shot with une of all people. I guess sometimes it is like being held back in class. You just went from the dumbest kid in class to the smartest....but you really didn't get any smarter. union loses a lot of players, but doesn't drop any out of the top 50 pop or attack. They remain the strongest, unless the rumor about poor leadership turns out to be true, maybe it is all a facade. They did have at least one big hit against (O_O) this week. I can't post the report because I don't have access to a copy without the names...and I'm to lazy tonight to edit it. Lets just say 1500 troops and 80 catas hit their mark.

TDE (TDE, TDE~, TDE WS, TDE S, TDE P, TDE K)
    Formerly UNEtm
    Number of Players: 206
    Ave. Pop: 657
    Number of Confed/Wings: 6
    Top 50 pop: 0
    Top 50 attack: 1
    >3 villages: 2%
    Comments: They picked up the weakest union wing, resulting in no additional top 50 pop or attackers. They remain a weak alliance, but the fact that union lost a wing could indicate the NE is much weaker then first thought and is on the brink of falling apart.

SE
    AXIS (AXI$,AX!$,AX1$,AXl$,AX$)
    Number of Players: 248
    Ave. Pop: 750
    Number of Confed/Wings: 5
    Top 50 pop: 8
    Top 50 attack: 6
    >3 villages: 6%
    Comments: Finally they clean up their act and make it a little easier to analyze these guys. They dropped loose diplomatic ties to 4 wings and trim down to 5. That being said, there still appears to be a lot of dead weight here. Not very many medals this week for the axis crew.

(O_O)
    Number of Players: 51
    Ave. Pop: 1213
    Number of Confed/Wings: 1
    Top 50 pop: 4
    Top 50 attack: 8
    >3 villages: 41%
    Comments: These guys seem to be putting the botting controversy behind them. No one was banned this week, so the forums remained quite. They have an impressive 41% of players with 4 or more villages. They also are attacking and raiding like crazy. Can they go a full two weeks without anyone being busted for cheating...we will see.

VL (VL, also VL, ~E~VL)
    Number of Players: 155
    Ave. Pop: 683
    Number of Confed/Wings: 3
    Top 50 pop: 3
    Top 50 attack: 2
    >3 villages: 4%
    Comments: In contrast to (O_O), VL only has 4% of their players with 4 or more villages. The alliance seems to be a stepping stone to bigger and better places.

SW
    NaVi (E,X,S,A,Ac)
    Number of Players: 222
    Ave. Pop: 898
    Number of Confed/Wings: 5
    Top 50 pop: 9
    Top 50 attack: 9
    >3 villages: 10%
    Comments: Like union, NaVi had a wing revolt this week with N changing tags to CAP and lining up with the 'not-NaVi' segment of the SW. They have replaced this wing with Ac and seem to be building it up. The core three wings E, X, and S are pretty impressive and they seem to be picking up the bigger players just across the SE and NW boarders.

'Non-NaVi SW' (wolfbane, Keepers, viking C, CAP)
    Number of Players: 140
    Ave. Pop: 490
    Number of Confed/Wings: 4
    >3 villages: <1%
    Comments: I'm just going to label these guys, the 'non-NaVi SW'. They are a hard group to keep track of. In the last week they have had different names from Fed to Fed X to BOB. CAP was N wing of NaVi that revolted. They then went from 40ish members to 12ish. I guess not everyone was ready for a deathwish.

NW
    Fortress
    Number of Players: 39
    Ave. Pop: 1137
    Top 50 attack: 5
    > 3 villages: 30%
    Comments: Last week they were rumored to be falling apart. Frankly, I don't see it right now. They have a pretty impressive 30% of players with >3 villages, that is second only to (O_O). They have also set a NAP with Zoulou. I get the sense if they could convince Zoulou to merge with them they would become one of the strongest alliances in the server overnight.

DOOM
    Number of Players: 404 Not Found
    Ave. Pop: 404 Not Found
    Number of Confed/Wings: 404 Not Found
    Top 50 pop: 404 Not Found
    Top 50 attack: 404 Not Found
    > 3 villages: 404 Not Found
    Comments: So Doom decided that it would be a good idea to reorganize over the weekend. Don't they know that is when I do my analysis. It just wasn't worth the effort to try to gather numbers on these guys while they are reorganizing, the numbers were changing right out from under me. It does pose a question, why the reorganizing. Rumor has it some leaders dropped out and now people are scrambling to find a place. Come on guys, rest on the weekend, reorganize during the week.

Zoulou
    Number of Players: 15
    Ave. Pop: 1103
    >3 villages: 13%
    Comments: Where are these guys going, what are they doing? They have remained pretty static over the last couple weeks. Just sitting back to see who will win the NW and join the winner? Where is the fun in that? Pick a side Zoulou.

Again, feel free to send a PM in the forum if you have any propaganda…I mean intel to share on your neck of the woods. Enjoy, let the flaming begin.
    Last edited by Dr D; 23.06.2014 at 05:36. Reason: font size

Thorned Warrior

Well then, let the betting on bans in (O_O) begin...
    Seriously though, thanks once again for the analysis, I was starting to get worried there wouldn't be one this week.
    Looks like the SW is the most boring quad of the server so far, locked down by NaVi to an extend where they can expand over the borders. But if they want more than a handful of accounts 20 fields into other quads they're gonna have to accelerate the process. Certainly gives players in the NW and SE an interesting tactical option. No round is ever boring when you play on the front lines like that. Whether that is a daring choice for cross quad supremacy or a stupid overreach that results in tragedy remains to be seen, and depends largely on the other alliances in SE and NW respectively.

Pikeman

Default Just my 2 cents

Navi-N did not revolt against the meta. It was removed because it was more of a liability than an asset. The wing leaders and a lot of their members were uncooperative and therefore were deemed more useful as farms.

As for the Navi meta itself, I think it did not weaken. Respectable members of Navi-N were and are still being absorbed by the other wings and another wing was made for those who have shown potentials.

Meanwhile, the player named storm showed how weak he is as a leader and emphasized that his ability to betray his teammates knows no bounds.

He recreated FED, gathered many members and made a confederacy with Wolfbane. However, this partnership did not go unnoticed and attracted the attention of Navi who quickly rose into action. A few days later, Wolfbane became a punching bag and suffered humiliating losses (They won a medal though) and FED became a farm alliance. Rather than help his teammates and lead them to defend themselves, storm left and joined the strongest non-Navi alliance in the Southwest.

(O_O) on the other hand is just a farming alliance. All they do is farm, farm and farm. They don't care if enemy metas are vying for Southeast. Like honeybadgers, they don't give a darn. But if push comes to shove, I think a lot of them will jump ship.

Axis is the only organized meta in the south which could give Navi a slight headache.
    Last edited by Templar Knight; 23.06.2014 at 16:03. Reason: edit swear word

Thorned Warrior

Axis, really? Come on now, if anything in the south deserves the term "punching bag" it's those clowns...

And as much as I dislike their disregard for rules and fair play so far, I strongly disagree with your assessment of (O_O). Raiding is the single most crucial issue in the beginning of every server, you simply won't be able to have an army (whether offensive or defensive doesn't really matter) capable of competing come artifact time without massive raiding in the weeks before. I don't like them much, but at least they understand that resource income is a little more important than wounded pride right now, so while NaVi is happily smashing their troops against a non-entity (O_O) is building a solid foundation of troops without risking them for no good reason at all. Whether they will be able to actually use that foundation remains to be seen, of course.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dr D View Post
    Week 6
    (O_O)
    Number of Players: 51
    Ave. Pop: 1213
    Top 50 attack: 8
    >3 villages: 41%
    Comments: These guys seem to be putting the botting controversy behind them. No one was banned this week, so the forums remained quite. They have an impressive 41% of players with 4 or more villages. They also are attacking and raiding like crazy. Can they go a full two weeks without anyone being busted for cheating...we will see.
    Well we are wondering same , lets see if MH makes yet another innocent mistake or not

Busted for cheating when where?? they were so called mistakes by TG, evidence of which I shared , contact me in pvt if you havent seen them

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow fiend View Post
    Well we are wondering same , lets see if MH makes yet another innocent mistake or not

Busted for cheating when where?? they were so called mistakes by TG, evidence of which I shared , contact me in pvt if you havent seen them
    You are simply adorable. And you brighten my day every single time you say something in here. You are lying through your teeth, of course, but that doesn't make it any less cute.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ElMyamo View Post
    You are simply adorable. And you brighten my day every single time you say something in here. You are lying through your teeth, of course, but that doesn't make it any less cute.
    Awww , I love u too kiddo But i wont feed you :P
    To others from OO my advice is

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow fiend View Post

Well i just do not understand this and you guys leave me totally confused. Firstly i voiced my opinions in favor of CK in the threads before. Then he is adjusted back in the game by the TG. Then he is banned again. Then he is given a pop deduction. Then you deny cheating. Then one of your team mates in another post accepts it as a step of desperation. Then there are others who are banned. Then you continue propagating here as if its still the MH's mistake.

May be you walked the grey zone like the rest of the people. May be what you did was unfair may be your were treated unfairly but whats done is done and its getting a bit boring here. Where is rustomrocks the troller i met around here.

Also if you wanna troll about something i hope to leave an image for you guys. If anyone can tell me how and when did this account exist i would be greatful. But i am unable to upload the same can tell me how do you do it. I tried the JPEG and gif files but i am unable to do so.
    Napalm - s9

Thorned Warrior

Well, would you look at that, Axis and (O_O) have joined forces and became "Circle". Really, Circle? Isn't Union boring enough already, we have to have a Circle too? We'll see if this puts VL at a disadvantage, and if Circle (really guys, I feel ridiculous even calling you that) will be able to get rid of all the dead weight they're still carrying around.

Thorned Warrior

It also seems that there is changes in the NE, name changes and a little movement of players.......