Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Report Discussion

Guardsman

anything below 80k shouldn't be called a hammer, tbh... small hammers, because travian standards went waaay down....
    And this server, won't have much use of 600k hammers, which is what you can call a monster, there is usually one or two people on a server who can make that, if an alliance has 3 of those people it usually is quite strong ally

Anyway, for hammers on end game in T4.4 servers, I would say that you see around 50 hammers of 200k size or more. Depends on a lot of things, though, so hard to say. You could call 100k a hammer, too, I guess, but anything less than 100k isn't a hammer in end game. Just not enough use for it. Though this server doesn't have true end game, just mid game and early game.

oh well, I guess we'lll see what happens with hammers in a couple of months

Hammers are not important here, there is not a single village to defend (World Wonder), where defences are massively stacked together, requiring hammers to break through them.

Instead, you need to just constantly attack, which obviously will reduce (or completely destroy) your attacking forces continually.
    The 13th Monkey, Leader of TM on Scattered Empire (.COM19) 2015-
    Basher, Leader of TM on Ancient Europe (.COM4) 2014-2015
    Lady Killer, Leader of Exile on .COM1 2013-2014

Also, we are only 110 days in or so.
    The first artefacts were taken just prior to day 50.

You expect players to have 300k+ hammers?

Mine was 150k, and that was with 24/7 building of Trainer, with some losses here and there along the way (mostly clearing artefacts for allies)

Big players like you basher or IG or tazman shod have 2 armyes at least---"the playng army" that you kill all server and the hammer with at least 100k troops but not clubs(like ig had 30k imperians with 30k cavalery,or at least 45k imperians with 20k cavalery can be called a hammer)... and yes in the hammer village you make a nice hammer to useit in the last 30-40 days of the server....but like you guys got sutch a big advance so fast everyone its using all that got....

Show me a report with your first atack when was 150k because i didnt seeit...IG had 145k but 150 didnt seen this server...

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince View Post
    Also why to zero mad's village after he losed his hammer on Tazman's villa???You guys even risked that because if ppl was fast enought they can gather again 250k defence and you will cry again...
    You will learn it some day I learned it 3 years ago while playing against Infamous. And we were pretty sure that we would not meet defense there. We didnt expect the confusion. Maybe i was too busy with my studies that i didnt forsee the confusion. Anyway it was a good op I think. I was sure that we would meet the defense in pa!n though.

And just losing a few hammers wont make us cry because what do you plan on doing for a hammer rather than killing it and killing others?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsushil View Post
    And just losing a few hammers wont make us cry because what do you plan on doing for a hammer rather than killing it and killing others?
    Well first of all big hammers like that i personaly think are made to take artefacts ....and that hammer's didnt kill my village,i needed 20 gold and some resorces and i rebuilded baracks/stable and wall...it was realy cheap and you didnt even conquare my village because even if you did conquare i still consider a win for us because for my army you risked 2 of your biggest hammers and ofc didnt succed...

The Viking will see today for what you guys risked your biggest hammers....

Big players like you basher or IG or tazman shod have 2 armyes at least---"the playng army" that you kill all server and the hammer with at least 100k troops but not clubs(like ig had 30k imperians with 30k cavalery,or at least 45k imperians with 20k cavalery can be called a hammer)... and yes in the hammer village you make a nice hammer to useit in the last 30-40 days of the server....but like you guys got sutch a big advance so fast everyone its using all that got....

Show me a report with your first atack when was 150k because i didnt seeit...IG had 145k but 150 didnt seen this server...
    No report, troops were out raiding.
    Thats just whats left over when raiding, mostly because im too lazy to add to farm list these days.

The Viking will see today for what you guys risked your biggest hammers....
    Why all the sudden love? Thought I was simming peacefully.

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by The viking View Post
    Why all the sudden love? Thought I was simming peacefully.
    Hey I'd love to see that report that got u 60k def this is the first time I've looked at reports from other people and its interesting seeing hammers and anvils in action

Quote Originally Posted by it0ak View Post
    Hey I'd love to see that report that got u 60k def this is the first time I've looked at reports from other people and its interesting seeing hammers and anvils in action
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2783359be28

Here you go. A few other minor armies of like 5k EI in total followed later. I guess you can guess who from the big bad meta was behind the attack

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast