Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: General Chat for current comx (24.7.2014-)

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Psyk View Post
    Yarh I guessed that long ago. And I also remember you..You have no hate against me but feel you need to get nasty with me? that makes sence..if you are not perfect yourself
    If you consider being truthful as being nasty, then sure, I am being nasty.

And did I ever say i was perfect? Nope.

It is ok MR Ice...I know I hurt your feelings beacuse you were not at teamplayer but do not take it personal..it is only a game
    I understand it is hard for you that a woman had to slap you a little in order to get the message about team efford through.And to be a leader is not a popularitycontest. But do not please act like a racist. Women do have an opinion here you know
    UglyD/Bazinga/Both Comx/Bazinga!/Vikings of Blood/Maddie/comx
    Bot hater

cut it off guys better start another topic

ne is full with top players and gold abusers (70% of the item is buyed by player in ne region)
    lets see what fun ne bring

(can anyone update which all team is present in ne region other than stonecutter and bazinga)

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Psyk View Post
    It is ok MR Ice...I know I hurt your feelings beacuse you were not at teamplayer but do not take it personal..it is only a game
    I understand it is hard for you that a woman had to slap you a little in order to get the message about team efford through.And to be a leader is not a popularitycontest. But do not please act like a racist. Women do have an opinion here you know
    Not a team player? I have over 400k defense in the WW with constant hourly trade routes.

You didnt slap anything, except nicks little ego, you just chuck a little tantrum and cry and complain that everyone is mean to you.

Wouldn't it be sexism rather than racism? But then again I didnt expect any intelligence from you. It also has nothing to do with your gender, its your bad attitude.

Soooo boring, comx now is not exciting and as interesting compared before T_T

Pikeman

Really, it feels like some guys are just waiting for everything exciting to happen for them. Truth is, at this stage no one is going to share the fun outside their alliance. The real players know how to search for fun and make it happen.

So when they put in hard work to find suitable goals and targets, why it is necessary to boast about it on the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by arivarya View Post
    (can anyone update which all team is present in ne region other than stonecutter and bazinga)
    There sure are many alliances and accounts in NE, but usually there will be some "rearrangements"
    soon before artefacts appear. So I don't think current alliance names matter that much.

Thorned Warrior

I am glad this topic is active. I think that this server will be a lot of fun, come artifacts

I find it rather intresting
    Having lots of fun at the comX at the moment.

Question When will the strong allies emerge?

So all servers form confeds and it usually goes the way of a strong ally shows itself as a threat - the rest of the quads fight themselves until they realize they need to choose a side, and then it all breaks loose to the race to 98. So who stands out as that ally?

Axerider

Then there are the stand alone alliance who don;t change, and don;t merge, and don't huggle with everyone else, who are just going to have fun and laugh whilst everyone else moans about their internal squabbling and in fighting.

@ Effectz - well der... What did you expect with a less than a quarter of the players that comx used to enjoy?
    Last edited by Templar Knight; 04.08.2014 at 02:19. Reason: Removed bad word. I saw that ;)
    Completed 9 Servers
    Average Alliance Rank - 5th Average pop - 30,625 Average Conquer Rank - 14th
    Average Off rank - 15th - Kills 541,000 Average Def Rank - 16th - Kills: 551,000

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast