Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: The Joining Alliances Gossips!

Quote Originally Posted by Daki View Post
    Really?

This server won't be challenge if all of Immortal think the same way you do.
    Is this the part where I impress everyone with my "extensive" Travian resume in a pathetic attempt to gain respect or is this the part where everyone see's how uninspiring your posts can be?
    S4.us 2010-2012 (LORD_DEATH) AoM | .com5 2013-2014 (FRIENDLY) UNW | .com7 2013-2014 (LORD_DEATH) Elite | .com5 2014-2015? (Soarin) EXP (R.I.P. CJ)| .com2 2015 to 2015 (LORD_DEATH) Victorious

Quote Originally Posted by LORD_DEATH View Post
    Is this the part where I impress everyone with my "extensive" Travian resume in a pathetic attempt to gain respect or is this the part where everyone see's how uninspiring your posts can be?
    But really... can't find your forum name in game screenshot is really best you can do? So inspiring you are.
    com5 - Sparky

But really... can't find your forum name in game screenshot is really best you can do? So inspiring you are.
    Please don't discourage a kid when they are learning to walk. They are bound to fall a couple of times before they can walk.

@LORD_DEATH, you carry on dear, don't let that crazy old geezer discourage you...

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    Hey Hamed, your noise worked well and I'm back for you too, let the fun begins
    and me too :P

that when some big team with reputation comes from other server what usually happens is that, neighborhood team up against new guy in the hood instead of fighting themselves.
    Try Again :P
    watchout for this server in that case, you wont be left unsatisfied by the firepower com5 has known to hold.

PS: could you tell me who excatly do you represent and what account do you represent to , so i know whom am i talking to?

on other note, glad to be back on this b.i.tchy forum
    S5-IM ; S3-TR!

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ani911 View Post
    and me too :P

Try Again :P
    watchout for this server in that case, you wont be left unsatisfied by the firepower com5 has known to hold.

PS: could you tell me who excatly do you represent and what account do you represent to , so i know whom am i talking to?

on other note, glad to be back on this b.i.tchy forum
    Nice to hear that!! what r the largest hammer S5 had?

Quote Originally Posted by sourav1 View Post
    The biggest was 20k crop consumption, belonged to me, that too on a 2x consumption
    Com2: Popsiclepadawan

Default :P

Quote Originally Posted by sourav1 View Post
    mine was a mere 6k in the end

oh, if you were referring to the existing firepower, check the history, back in the days when panth/LoDm won against MAD/Nivana from then upto now
    S5-IM ; S3-TR!

Quote Originally Posted by ani911 View Post
    eh... since when that matters...

Anyway, I am not public spokesman/representative of any alliance on com5. However I do play for Wild this round. So for official Wild leadership statements on particular issues, you will have to wait and read from some other people.

And as for me and account. Majority of people know me by same name as my forum name, so Daki. So if you didn't hear of that name before, my account name wont help you much in that sense, nor say anything about me. However, will tell you that I play on Sparky account this round.

Regards!
    com5 - Sparky

eh... since when that matters...

Anyway, I am not public spokesman/representative of any alliance on com5. However I do play for Wild this round. So for official Wild leadership statements on particular issues, you will have to wait and read from some other people.

And as for me and account. Majority of people know me by same name as my forum name, so Daki. So if you didn't hear of that name before, my account name wont help you much in that sense, nor say anything about me. However, will tell you that I play on Sparky account this round.

Regards!
    If the masses of this world were just like Daki I would purchase stock in Keyboard manufacturing since he requires six lines of nonsense to answer what is usually a 10ish character response. Suggestion for next time bro: "My name is ____ in game". Until then...keep wearing out those keys big guy!
    S4.us 2010-2012 (LORD_DEATH) AoM | .com5 2013-2014 (FRIENDLY) UNW | .com7 2013-2014 (LORD_DEATH) Elite | .com5 2014-2015? (Soarin) EXP (R.I.P. CJ)| .com2 2015 to 2015 (LORD_DEATH) Victorious

Quote Originally Posted by LORD_DEATH View Post
    If the masses of this world were just like Daki I would purchase stock in Keyboard manufacturing since he requires six lines of nonsense to answer what is usually a 10ish character response. Suggestion for next time bro: "My name is ____ in game". Until then...keep wearing out those keys big guy!

(this good enough)
    com5 - Sparky

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast