Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 272

Thread: The Joining Alliances Gossips!

  1. #11
    Guardsman ani911's Avatar
    Join Date
    28.02.2011
    Location
    Artic Circle
    Posts
    129

    Default

    i am <3 ing it
    S5-IM ; S3-TR!

  2. #12
    Axerider MALJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.10.2012
    Location
    Monaco
    Posts
    316

    Default

    I'm super excited for this round to start!!! I can hardly wait to be planted as a spy in IM.

    To all the Immortals, I'd like to add that it will be an honour pretending to be your friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by bg|mod View Post
    Ignore the poor attempts at trolling, carry on as usual. Please allow me to handle the troll. -bg
    http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img537/8903/PpzdvJ.jpg

  3. #13
    Axerider
    Join Date
    05.11.2012
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tunex View Post
    Who is I'M, never heard of, are they players from a regional server?
    I think they were sitting back at a concert where a fat lady was singing


    Quote Originally Posted by MALJ View Post
    I'm super excited for this round to start!!! I can hardly wait to be planted as a spy in IM.
    To all the Immortals, I'd like to add that it will be an honour pretending to be your friend.
    Act like gruff, talk like gruff, too bad I know it is not gruffy. There is a line, make sure to take a number
    hamedac (ts5: IM 2011/12), hamedac (ts5: IM 2012/13), SaHa (ts5: IM 2013/14), Treble (ts5: IM 2014/15), COMunity (ts5: wreCker 2015/16), hamedac (ts5: WE 2016/17)

  4. #14
    Guardsman Pignouf's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.12.2012
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MALJ View Post
    I'm super excited for this round to start!!! I can hardly wait to be planted as a spy in IM.

    To all the Immortals, I'd like to add that it will be an honour pretending to be your friend.
    You should be ashamed to be boasting about it
    Past com servers : finals, com10, com2 -com1-com5 (WILD!), com4 (IM)

  5. #15
    Thorned Warrior knight crusader's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.06.2013
    Location
    krak des chevaliers
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Hello!
    It's Great to have this server back in action looking 4ward to seeing old friends and foes
    'once Immortal-always Immortal'
    Last edited by knight crusader; 20.08.2014 at 11:35. Reason: immortal 4 life
    ts5 'knight Hawk' 2012-13/Panth
    ts5 'The LionHeart' 2013-14/IM
    ts5 'napoleon' 2014-2015/IM

  6. #16
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    29.10.2013
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MALJ View Post
    I'm super excited for this round to start!!! I can hardly wait to be planted as a spy in IM.

    To all the Immortals, I'd like to add that it will be an honour pretending to be your friend.
    All the 3 confirmed sides so far, are among the top alliances of Travian. I have no doubts, there are various players that hate one of these sides But we, ourselves, would rather take a more mature decision and play against them
    Anyways, I hope this is going to be a good and fair server. Unlike the current ts1, where the HERO's (ex-Gold) spies are openly shifting artefacts
    Quote Originally Posted by AbounA View Post
    i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

  7. #17
    Guardsman Pignouf's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.12.2012
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knight crusader View Post
    Hello!
    It's Great to have this server back in action looking 4ward to seeing old friends and foes
    'once Immortal-always Immortal'
    Sorry for myself : as I explained to milo420, I was a wilding before I was an Immortal, and I was a wilding twice too. Besides, as BD pointed out, the IM on com4 was not the regular IM (not the real stuff), so reason wants me in WILD and so does my heart.

    I'm already sorry to have to play against IM, but also looking forward to it, since it is a great alliance, right ? Hopefully, it will be a challenging fight

    My nickname on com4 was assasions (the Christine dual), and I'm pretty sure you were not playing there
    Past com servers : finals, com10, com2 -com1-com5 (WILD!), com4 (IM)

  8. #18
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    12.04.2009
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Damn I was just getting used to using my credit cards for other than Travian...
    Dogger

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuffty1 View Post
    Damn I was just getting used to using my credit cards for other than Travian...
    I feel your pain... 2014, June onwards I was supposed to be saving money for something else other than Travian...

  10. #20
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    31.12.2008
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pignouf View Post
    Sorry for myself : as I explained to milo420, I was a wilding before I was an Immortal, and I was a wilding twice too. Besides, as BD pointed out, the IM on com4 was not the regular IM (not the real stuff), so reason wants me in WILD and so does my heart.

    I'm already sorry to have to play against IM, but also looking forward to it, since it is a great alliance, right ? Hopefully, it will be a challenging fight

    My nickname on com4 was assasions (the Christine dual), and I'm pretty sure you were not playing there
    If that's your argument, isn't joining the presumably stronger side going to make it a LESS challenging fight?
    ~ Infamous DC ~

    S6.com 08/09 LoD - TS8.com 2012 Infamous - TS2.com 2013 Infamous

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who all are joining?
    By sampreeth in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 1
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 17.03.2015, 23:41
  2. Gossips and trash talk
    By expreemVampire in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 4
    Replies: 448
    Last Post: 05.07.2011, 23:17
  3. Mandatory joining of alliances.
    By Vectis in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 18.01.2010, 18:11
  4. Question about joining alliances
    By cpoff in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12.05.2008, 06:42
  5. Joining Alliances
    By wolph312 in forum Grump-Corner
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 25.08.2007, 13:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •