Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Com5 - History

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by emag_sihtETAH View Post
    If the ability to produce defense for endgame purpose is valued then you guys are doing great.

If we look at the ability of getting the defense to right place then you are horrible. You know dear Dogger, you cant always just dump it at WW and UA.

And what comes to being top X on week Y you would get the medal from being the one having significantly higher volume of inbounds, not because you would have good ratio of catching hammers
    As I stated 4 wings at top 4-5 week in and week out long before WW says we get it right more often than not. It was not until after WW started being built that other metas passed some of our wings when their WW's began to take hits.

I actually am not sure why I am even commenting on it. Please disregard all I have said you are right we cannot defend, we have no skills and zero coordination.. Cheers
    Dogger

Man, it's been a nice break... hope you all are well!

Quote Originally Posted by tuffty1 View Post
    If 4 wings in top 4 or 5 defenders week in and week out (until WW) and finishing 1-3-6-7 at end server is truly the worst defense you have ever seen then I am in awe.. While we did slip a place or two here and there, I would have to say we get it right more often than not..

As I have stated many times it was the funnest server in years, hope this one proves the same for everyone.. cheers

If u mean about last com5 then yes
    The res production was 2x, u had the UD with the ww holder and the def u had der was much less than i expected to c.
    Of course u had U stability as well so it dosent really matterd a lot but be careful this round
    I am hoping to c a lot of wwk and cap banging...hrrr

as far as def before ww is concerned that was expected as u wer fighting against 3 quads
    Still i saw some caps getting banged like hell from a NW player....

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Ancientbaker View Post
    The res production was 2x, u had the UD with the ww holder and the def u had der was much less than i expected to c.
    Of course u had U stability as well so it dosent really matterd a lot but be careful this round

as far as def before ww is concerned that was expected as u wer fighting against 3 quads
    Don't get me wrong, we saw many hammers and coordinated attacks and many of our caps took hard hard hits. In my opinion we defended better than most would have if reversed and they had had 3 quads of red swords inbound. Our coordinators did an awesome job, they and our defenders deserve all the credit for that win. In all the servers I have played I would have to say it had the most action and turned out to be the funnest to date for me. This is a new server and will offer different challenges I am sure.. Hope everyone has as much fun this round, cheers...

We had the UD???
    Dogger

Quote Originally Posted by Ancientbaker View Post

Who were you IM having UD and I completely missed it

Reading back here it looks like it should be quite the round! I've came down from .us for this server, so you guys better make it worth while.

I look forward to meeting a lot of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    Reading back here it looks like it should be quite the round! I've came down from .us for this server, so you guys better make it worth while.

I look forward to meeting a lot of you.
    Don't waste your time

Quote Originally Posted by Masta Ace View Post
    Don't waste your time
    COM5 is officially not for noObs :P

but for pro's this is the place to be
    S5-IM ; S3-TR!

Quote Originally Posted by ani911 View Post
    COM5 is officially not for noObs :P

but for pro's this is the place to be
    Then I should fit in perfectly.

pros? i didn't get that memo, i should delete then...
    Quote Originally Posted by herbalmessiah View Post
    I hope you realize you will never win an arguement with silent wind. You may think you can, but you can't.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast