Thread: Com5 - History

Natarian Knight

Default Com5 - History

Anyone can give me history of com5?
    about IM, Pantheon, Pirates etc????

Quote Originally Posted by sampreeth View Post
    Anyone can give me history of com5?
    about IM, Pantheon, Pirates etc????
    if you know that PANTHEON , Pirates, IM was at com 5 then i think you have the knowledge and history of this server ,
    "

Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae."

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by tunex View Post
    if you know that PANTHEON , Pirates, IM was at com 5 then i think you have the knowledge and history of this server ,
    I was looking up at *********** and found them.
    who won the previous rounds of com5?

Thorned Warrior

CEC

MAD

LoDm

...to go even further back on S5 history

IM was the winners last 3 com5 rounds but this time they will face Wild. I hope they r ready for it. As i reacall IM relay strongly on their offence but theire def is one of the worst i have ever seen.

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Ancientbaker View Post
    IM was the winners last 3 com5 rounds but this time they will face Wild. I hope they r ready for it. As i reacall IM relay strongly on their offence but theire def is one of the worst i have ever seen.
    Oh, expecting a blast this round then

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Ancientbaker View Post
    If 4 wings in top 4 or 5 defenders week in and week out (until WW) and finishing 1-3-6-7 at end server is truly the worst defense you have ever seen then I am in awe.. While we did slip a place or two here and there, I would have to say we get it right more often than not..

As I have stated many times it was the funnest server in years, hope this one proves the same for everyone.. cheers
    Dogger

So IM won ?!

Congratz for taking it 3 times and good luck this time

Croco

Quote Originally Posted by tuffty1 View Post
    If 4 wings in top 4 or 5 defenders week in and week out (until WW) and finishing 1-3-6-7 at end server is truly the worst defense you have ever seen then I am in awe.. While we did slip a place or two here and there, I would have to say we get it right more often than not..

As I have stated many times it was the funnest server in years, hope this one proves the same for everyone.. cheers
    If the ability to produce defense for endgame purpose is valued then you guys are doing great.

If we look at the ability of getting the defense to right place then you are horrible. You know dear Dogger, you cant always just dump it at WW and UA.

And what comes to being top X on week Y you would get the medal from being the one having significantly higher volume of inbounds, not because you would have good ratio of catching hammers

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by emag_sihtETAH View Post
    If the ability to produce defense for endgame purpose is valued then you guys are doing great.

If we look at the ability of getting the defense to right place then you are horrible. You know dear Dogger, you cant always just dump it at WW and UA.

And what comes to being top X on week Y you would get the medal from being the one having significantly higher volume of inbounds, not because you would have good ratio of catching hammers
    EFFICIENCY!

One way to define efficiency is - Exerting precisely the effort required to complete a task or accomplish a goal.

If IM's goal was to win, then I would offer they used their defense Efficiently.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast