Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Analysis

Guardsman

98 days ???

I will have deleted before then.......... No way i will spend 98 days playing this boring server.

Thorned Warrior

Cool

Well, I joined the server like 1 & half month ago, and from what I see is, EMPIRE and the SWIMOOSH are doing excellent, pretty much the result of taking in all the active players of their quad. Have no idea why the SWIMOOSH anastithika holds so many arti's though

TM seems to be doing excellent, but is missing the critical element of support, they have huge hammers, maybe even the biggest in the server, but when it comes to defense, they are pretty much exposed to a big vulnerability of not having enough anvils, shown by the fact that a team like NV managed to take a large arti right from under their nose... their leader Monkey Nuts. They have been hammering down all the active players who are non TM players in the quad, not realizing that those are the people who could save their game during the end game. Its good to eliminate threats, but its better to convert threats to allies, which their leaders haven't realized, unless they plan on joining the EMPIRE or Swimoosh meta, who they are most critical of.
    after all its just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by arjunIyer View Post
    Well, I joined the server like 1 & half month ago, and from what I see is, EMPIRE and the SWIMOOSH are doing excellent, pretty much the result of taking in all the active players of their quad. Have no idea why the SWIMOOSH anastithika holds so many arti's though

TM seems to be doing excellent, but is missing the critical element of support, they have huge hammers, maybe even the biggest in the server, but when it comes to defense, they are pretty much exposed to a big vulnerability of not having enough anvils, shown by the fact that a team like NV managed to take a large arti right from under their nose... their leader Monkey Nuts. They have been hammering down all the active players who are non TM players in the quad, not realizing that those are the people who could save their game during the end game. Its good to eliminate threats, but its better to convert threats to allies, which their leaders haven't realized, unless they plan on joining the EMPIRE or Swimoosh meta, who they are most critical of.
    after all its just my opinion
    So you think winning by massive recruitment and boring play is the way to go? Im glad you are not on my team.

IF 500 players beat 120 they have nothing to be proud of whatsoever.
    IF 120 players beat those 500 players that is an absolute humiliation to the zerg.

who could save their game during the end game
    These 9 words show that nothing you say is relevant. If you do not know what is wrong with this quote.
    I had quit this game prior. Am now back on ruthless account. Hello to all.

Thorned Warrior

Thumbs up

Well for starters, I emphasized on saying they were doing good because they had mass recruited, which doesn't mean that that's the best option. Secondly, you do realize that of the 120 guys you have, 30% would have deleted by 160-170 days or changed account mgmt, which again is not so good option. Getting rid of active players, the good ones from your own quad and laughing at that shows you guys still haven't understood how valuable they would have had been.

Please don't feel offended if someone points your weakness, try to think over it... a weakling like NV managed to steal your large arti successfully, shows how vulnerable you are, what happens when metas like Empire and Swimoosh go all out against you guys?

Well for starters, I emphasized on saying they were doing good because they had mass recruited, which doesn't mean that that's the best option. Secondly, you do realize that of the 120 guys you have, 30% would have deleted by 160-170 days or changed account mgmt, which again is not so good option. Getting rid of active players, the good ones from your own quad and laughing at that shows you guys still haven't understood how valuable they would have had been.

Please don't feel offended if someone points your weakness, try to think over it... a weakling like NV managed to steal your large arti successfully, shows how vulnerable you are, what happens when metas like Empire and Swimoosh go all out against you guys?
    Haha, anastithika holds 5 artifacts in the East. Empire/Shadow (and now Virus aswell!) cannot even take out 1 account. 3 NV capitals disappeared yesterday, 6 more damaged with minimal to nil losses. Now they have drawn our focus lets see how long they last.

I would rather lose as 120 that win with 500+. If that is the case so be it. I wont bend over like the rest of the cowards hiding amongst hundreds without any shred of self-respect.

when it comes to defense, they are pretty much exposed to a big vulnerability of not having enough anvils, shown by the fact that a team like NV managed to take a large arti right from under their nose... their leader Monkey Nuts.
    A couple of things.

While I'm one of the founding members of TM, I'm not the leader. Basher is. Anyone worth talking to in the game knows this.

"when it comes to defense, they are pretty much exposed" ...try us...Travian is largely won by defence, something we're well aware of.

"NV managed to take a large arti right from under their nose"...I won't deny it was Team Purple's lucky day. Anyway, he seems like a nice guy so he can enjoy it for a few more days.

"but its better to convert threats to allies"...if you have no balls.

and last but not least arjunIyer, what's your ign?

Buli
    Monkey nuts

Thorned Warrior

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf View Post
    "but its better to convert threats to allies"...if you have no balls.
    Hey Buli, its a good thing to get rid of the dangerous ones, but not the one from your own quad. You had players like LKasper, Harbringer who could have pretty much contributed a lot to the alliance(and they used to) including shock and lollipop, as far as I know, to my knowledge, shock did approach you guys to bring in the good ones and play together, you guys didn't have to go the extent of making them delete, which serves no purpose now except for the fact that you get their croppers.
    Having 250+ player meta serves no good if half of them don't contribute, its better to go with 100 active contributing ones, but given the option that you could have had got 150 active of whom the possibility of having at least 110-120 till the end game.

Then again, do not mistake that I am criticizing TM, its just the fact that there's a mistake being made and in my experience, for me.. hasn't turned out well
    Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf View Post
    and last but not least arjunIyer, what's your ign?
    I am sorry, but as for who I am, I know better not to reveal my identity when I am on the other side. I'll put my safety over my courage for this matter
    <- is chickening out now

Its nice to see the way you think, I appreciate that, maybe one day we'll definitely have a chat

I feel like I should get round to saying something here.

The fact that we have got where we are without merging, mass recruiting, or forgetting any of our principles at all is a good show of our strength.

You do not know our defences, you do not know what we ask of our members, it could be that every member has 1:1 defence ratio, or 10:1.
    But I can tell you this,
    for an alliance that is "lacking defence", we are currently #2 defenders in the server, despite not having a war for a long time. (We were #1 defenders for the majority of this server)

&

There is nothing to be proud of continually merging to become stronger, instead of actually taking the artefacts off the other alliances, or beating them in a war.
    TM had to beat a 6-7 winged alliance called FPW to get where we are now, as one wing at the time.
    If that was EMPIRE, they'd have just merged with it and called it a day.

I'd rather have 120 active and dedicated players, than 500+ players who average out to be inactive and lazy.

And,

we will prove who is the strongest.
    The 13th Monkey, Leader of TM on Scattered Empire (.COM19) 2015-
    Basher, Leader of TM on Ancient Europe (.COM4) 2014-2015
    Lady Killer, Leader of Exile on .COM1 2013-2014

Welp first things first.

We are better cause we killed all the players in our quad w/ only 100 strong?
    Fine great job so that's your tactic take the some of best of the crop and destroy everyone else.

Now end game oh were better cause our method is better? So why are you complaining now that everyone just formed a meta? You have your own tactic they had theirs? You could have expanded and got allies but you choose not to?

Is it the other allies fault that they have a different strategy than your and you were either too stubborn to adapt because of pride or you just dont care? Is it really cowardly to form meta?

Meta's are part of the strategy of travian since ts2? Ive been playing for a while now and yes travian has expanded and it has formed using meta's if you dont know this or just unwilling to accept the fact that travian has change that's on you.

Even alliance back then w/ only one to their name had hidden supporters? It now the other allies fault that you cleaned your quad and made enemies out of everyone.

True its admirable that you guys have got to where you are w/ so few in numbers but flaming others for failing to adapt to how travian is played is your own fault.

Now you once again flame IM for joining the 3d meta which is basically everyone vs your Quad. TM decided to take IM's artifacts along w/ our ex-leader? Is it unfair that we decided to band w/ everyone else since we had no chance of winning? TM decided to take the artifact its your decision which led to this HUGE META do you think IM would have sought everyone in the QUAD if it was not TM that took the arties? No because that would mean that IM would have had to have been a 3 way fight its your decisions that lead to this consequences.

Fine you have quality but the game has changed and allies are important but you burned that bridged so don't get mad about it. Been your decision since the very beginning and travian is a strategy games guess you messed up that one. Its not about how big you are its about the end game.

BTW IM would't have tried to consolidate w/ other alies if you never took our artifact so in the end your decision led to this conglomerate of 3d.

Also
    Quote Originally Posted by poxtops View Post
    I feel like I should get round to saying something here.

The fact that we have got where we are without merging, mass recruiting, or forgetting any of our principles at all is a good show of our strength.
    Talk about principles. So its fine to take our arti? You know anasthika didn't do all the work by himself w/ those arties Yep definitely I see, so what principles are we talking about exactly? Please do tell?

Quote Originally Posted by knightwolf View Post
    So why are you complaining now that everyone just formed a meta? You have your own tactic they had theirs?
    So your strategy was to suck all server then unite all together in one final desperate hope to be competitive. Interesting strategy LOL

You could have expanded and got allies but you choose not to?
    I haz self-respekt, so does my team.

Is it the other allies fault that they have a different strategy than yours
    Yes

Is it really cowardly to form meta?
    Yes

do you think IM would have sought everyone in the QUAD if it was not TM that took the arties?
    Yes

travian is a strategy games guess you messed up that one.
    Yeah we really screwed up big time. 5000 VP lead. We are really sucking big-time

Its not about how big you are its about the end game.
    Um....ancient europe does not have end game....awkward. Im guessing by the intelligence of your post you must be in IM leadership or planning?

BTW IM would't have tried to consolidate w/ other alies if you never took our artifact so in the end your decision led to this conglomerate of 3d.
    Now this is absolute rubbish. You couldnt defeat SW_, so you merged with them. You then failed to defeat IR so you merged with them. You then failed to defeat Whoosh so you merged with them. You then merged with NV. You then failed to defeat Gladiators so you merged with them. It was always going to happen. It has nothing to do with anasthika of which you guys BOOTED remember??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast