Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: On Sabotage and Sock Puppets

Quote Originally Posted by Nizahi View Post
    Hey please you know why we wanted little compensation, we have around 300 animals which have cost alot of gold so yeah ofc we are interested of gold. But that thing is now done. We need to look in the future and stop this freak show.

-Nizahi | Natsu
    how i must to know u dont get that cages when see my attack ...
    also if We dont tell u our account got hacked u never call that defense in ur villa ...
    i wont continue,just say to clear for some one ,
    and yup im looking in the future ,this server still Continue
    life is live

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by ShaYi_AntiEnemy View Post
    how i must to know u dont get that cages when see my attack ...
    also if We dont tell u our account got hacked u never call that defense in ur villa ...
    i wont continue,just say to clear for some one ,
    and yup im looking in the future ,this server still Continue
    We had those animals before u sent your attacks. and this whole mess isnt our fault. Yes we decided to def it because we wanted to save our animals too which we have paid. This whole mess is ****. I hope this ends now and these sabotagers go playing their game somewhere else.

-Nizahi | Natsu

People should stop enabling sabotagers , all leadership of server should work on it

I will not speak here as a IM leader, but I will testify as a third round member of IM , Let me be clear that it was not fun for us to see that a few of our members were sabotaged , to the individuals who are involved with this can i give the reply that this act was a foolish behaviour ,
    because no matter what you will do , no matter what you will try ,
    we will give you an answer at the appropriate time in the form of well-organized attacks , We hope that you will be in defending just as educational in the game , same as you have shown in the childish and cowardly behavior today .

We are We , We are IM !
    "

Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae."

Thorned Warrior

I would like to ask the IM team members not to make accusation or derogatory comments toward the WILD team or individuals on that team in this thread.

We can all talk trash about each other in the appropriate threads. But the sabotage events of the last 24-36 hrs are shameful and cowardly acts perpetuated by cowards who wish to remain anonymous. It is exceedingly unlikely that Wild or Natsu would have anything to do with it. I think those players familiar with the specific details would agree. Someone has obviously gone through a lot of effort to orchestrate this charade and the entire community is now worse for it. To paraphrase a quote from Billy Madison, 'May God have mercy on their soul'

It appears in all but 1 case the saboteurs were newly acquired duals. In which case we (IM) have no one to blame but ourselves. So lets act maturely and take responsibility for our own house before we point fingers at others.

And for those players on the WILD team looking to cooperate to limit the damages to the IM accounts, We thank you for your assistance.

~ Reefguy

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Mantango View Post
    I would like to ask the IM team members not to make accusation or derogatory comments toward the WILD team or individuals on that team in this thread.

We can all talk trash about each other in the appropriate threads. But the sabotage events of the last 24-36 hrs are shameful and cowardly acts perpetuated by cowards who wish to remain anonymous.

It appears in all but 1 case the saboteurs were newly acquired duals. In which case we (IM) have no one to blame but ourselves. So lets act maturely and take responsibility for our own house before we point fingers at others.

And for those players on the WILD team looking to cooperate to limit the damages to the IM accounts, We thank you for your assistance.

~ Reefguy
    I don't understand why players feel the need to point the finger be it at wild, axi, grid or godz with no proof present. And those that rush to defend need not do so if there is nothing to defend, otherwise it almost looks like there is something to hide..

Or as wise monkey say.. You play in the mud pit to long and guaranteed your hands will come out dirty. Stay classy everyone. It's Sad we have this ominous cloud looming over our shoulders. Stay vigilant. Strong pass and avoid new duals if possible, thankfully my co-players and I have remained the same for years. But I urge you all to not to wave your fingers haphazardly and do what you can to protect your best interests here. Admins/mh I really hope you are paying close attention and find those responsible and ban their ip's indefinitely.

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Mash View Post
    I don't understand why players feel the need to point the finger be it at wild, axi, grid or godz with no proof present. And those that rush to defend need not do so if there is nothing to defend, otherwise it almost looks like there is something to hide..

Or as wise monkey say.. You play in the mud pit to long and guaranteed your hands will come out dirty. Stay classy everyone. It's Sad we have this ominous cloud looming over our shoulders. Stay vigilant. Strong pass and avoid new duals if possible, thankfully my co-players and I have remained the same for years. But I urge you all to not to wave your fingers haphazardly and do what you can to protect your best interests here. Admins/mh I really hope you are paying close attention and find those responsible and ban their ip's indefinitely.
    I wish your last sentence was as effective as we all wish it could be.
    I know little of the situation, but it seems everyone should be wary of new "gold duals", and should be regardless of the situation. As nice as it would be to have people to pay for our games, it just doesn't really work that way.
    2012 com7 Farmageddon CWL =:= 2011 com9 Yadz Demons =:= 2009 com8 Farmagedd0n Kindred
    2008 com8 Ekar apeiron

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by DFox View Post
    Greetings all,

It has come to our attention that a wing of IM has been sabotaged and the perpetrators are broadcasting that this was done under WILD direction. Furthermore, seemingly as part of the same operation sock puppet forum accounts have been created with the sole purpose of impersonating WILD leadership and accepting responsibility for the above sabotage.

Just to be on record, I DO NOT believe WILD had any part of this.. I believe most IM leadership and members alike feel the same.
    Dogger

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Nizahi View Post
    Hey please you know why we wanted little compensation, we have around 300 animals which have cost alot of gold so yeah ofc we are interested of gold. But that thing is now done. We need to look in the future and stop this freak show.

-Nizahi | Natsu
    Hmmm?? i posted in IM leadership room that i would buy the 250 gold and release animals but it was insisted that it go thru paypal (which I could not do)and not sitter function. Was this the offer you are referring too?

I 100% agree time to move past, have a great game all
    Dogger

Damn,

I wished I'd known about this earlier on, I would have bought the goddamned gold myself to end this ****...

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast