Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WW

Quote Originally Posted by dark rider View Post
    Tcrew ain't even trying to rebuild. Sad.
    Maybe they only say so to fool vikings. Tcrew still have ~ 2 million defense in their ww. An have rebuilt some storages.

Really sad to see so little defense in WW. This three huge meta can't do better than this? :P

new stats from the race. welcome new comers in vanity fair

btw dark rider, ruso turisto have whole round no more than 8 villages, so it is not like in old times "pop doesn't kill". today it even doesn't count

Wow..can see I made it to the defenderlist again. But with all theese WWs it will not last long

BTW..Tigers has started moving on us.
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/27598435405
    UglyD/Bazinga/Both Comx/Bazinga!/Vikings of Blood/Maddie/comx
    Bot hater

Quote Originally Posted by dark rider View Post
    Coming to the hammers, its T4..so much gold put into it and all we get is some medium hammers rolling? Where are the monsters.. Am waiting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Really sad to see so little defense in WW. This three huge meta can't do better than this? :P
    Pretty hillarious reading this... Sounds like whatever the comx server produced of both cleaners and def this round was dwarfed massively by the recently finished com2. A bit suprising.

Animis opibusque parati
    Latest server: SGC @ com1 - http://i.imgur.com/PDGiaoa.jpg | Current: Retired

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by lxa View Post
    New stats from the race. Is TIGERS unreachable? Was it the last hammer? Suspense. Intrigue.
    TIGER will be taken care of, don't you worry . I have it on good word also that the Cakken WW isn't being rebuild due to the actual T-Crew refusing to send def when the attacks from vikings happened.

Also in reference to Dark Rider calling out all hammers being sent only been medium size - that dariush hammer was a fantastic effort and all praise available should be offered to him, without a trainer and producing a hammer that size was a fantastic feat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terracotta Pie! View Post
    Yeah, like Tombo said.
    Quote Originally Posted by dontpointthatthingatme View Post
    9K = 9000 1K = 1000, Special K = cereal

Quote Originally Posted by Psyk View Post
    Ok little Gustavo dude..explain to me why you think only one allinace will hit your WW at a time? Is it normal that only vikings hit and then Rage hit and then you hit yourself and so on?
    Just wondering what makes your rules for WW attacks so unique.
    My llittle cute Psyk. If two metas attack a 3rd together and they do not attack each other means that they are together.
    Is it so difficult to understand? should i draw you a map of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovgren666 View Post
    Tigers don't have much of ww hammers at all. Have not Run with any trainers.
    You should revise your strategy... if you only have a couple of hammers what is the point in using it in the first round to tcrew when it was clear that vikings would do the job anyway?
    A possible explanation is that you want a piece of vikings victory. But being the tail wagon of vikings is not much merit...

Quote Originally Posted by Psyk View Post
    BTW..Tigers has started moving on us.
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/27598435405
    haha, do you call that a what? a "move on us"?
    do not be afraid. looks just like an angry cow to me...

Quote Originally Posted by gus_tavo View Post
    My llittle cute Psyk. If two metas attack a 3rd together and they do not attack each other means that they are together.
    Is it so difficult to understand? should i draw you a map of it?

You should revise your strategy... if you only have a couple of hammers what is the point in using it in the first round to tcrew when it was clear that vikings would do the job anyway?
    A possible explanation is that you want a piece of vikings victory. But being the tail wagon of vikings is not much merit...

haha, do you call that a what? a "move on us"?
    do not be afraid. looks just like an angry cow to me...

As i Said tigers wanted vikings to knock the Wall down on tcrew so tiger could follow with catas. But after 5 days of waiting vikings to actions on there own, (with great result i would say), so there is no current deal between vikings and tigers. The only deal is that Kasparov won't attack tigers ww this time. Tigers wanted to change name to vikings-tigers but where rejected.
    And none vikings would let tigers be unattacked but i know that tcrew or the new ragers for sure won't attack them. I say come on, tigers lost 11 % of there defense against lvl 80 natars.

And hammers Run without trainers as the ones tiger might have Will do damage to vikings but not any real damage. Where you soon Will need ~20 k catas to hurt vikings.

But as i say every team still have hammers yet to be shown.

I'm not a tail wagon of vikings that is for sure, i've helped vikings more then the average player.

Quote Originally Posted by lxa View Post

new stats from the race. welcome new comers in vanity fair

btw dark rider, ruso turisto have whole round no more than 8 villages, so it is not like in old times "pop doesn't kill". today it even doesn't count
    Yep. Well same game man. Though the meta hugfest of each round is what I and most of other players hate.

Quote Originally Posted by tombo457 View Post
    TIGER will be taken care of, don't you worry . I have it on good word also that the Cakken WW isn't being rebuild due to the actual T-Crew refusing to send def when the attacks from vikings happened.

Also in reference to Dark Rider calling out all hammers being sent only been medium size - that dariush hammer was a fantastic effort and all praise available should be offered to him, without a trainer and producing a hammer that size was a fantastic feat.
    Well mate it could have been larger. And you didn't really understand what I wanted to convey. Maybe it was a good effort but I still cannot consider it a monster hammer. It was still an average hammer. Yes he could have done better if he had the trainers. But he didn't have it and thus are the results. I am still waiting for a monster hammer lurking somewhere on the map.

I'm not a tail wagon of vikings that is for sure, i've helped vikings more then the average player.
    I didnt mean specifically you. I meant tigers. I thought you were part of tiger. Are you tigers, vikings or what. Sorry but is my first comx and i do not know who is who. Please clarify.

Tigers wanted to change name to vikings-tigers but where rejected.
    That is what i meant about tigers wanted to be the tail wagon if vikings. Its sad for tigers.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast