Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: WW

Quote Originally Posted by Psyk View Post
    I think I had some kinda tinitus in my ears that said...Vikings is with Tigers Vikings is with Tigers.
    Well now...This tinitus has gone during a good ol scrubbing of the ear to get rid of old dirt..Gustavo.do you still think we are with Tigers?
    Ok, you do have a point now.

You know a tinitus told me that your LG "wing" did not have a very good night sleep...

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBurn View Post
    The Tiger WW is already gone, but i mean lets be honest they lost the WW fight already some weeks before.
    I think the next cattawaves on vikings WW will show if it's worth for tcrew to rebuild their WW or if the server will end with viking winning
    The server will probably end with viking wining but that does not mean tcrew or ragers should stop building the WW.
    At least I would never give up, not even if i am already defeated.

Guardsman

Ok guys, since Daring post has STILL not been approved; I'm posting this for him:

Daring: This server is now going towards the end(atleast for me) and I wanna say thanks to all the people I have played with in this server and here for some special thanks:

First of all my buddy Brave (he's much better than me) for coming with me here to the ComX server even tho he wanted to wait for UKx, and all i can say to you is HAHAHA I got a medal

Then a thanks to Oliver.Stone, I know he's not playing anymore or at least not the real owner, but without him I'm not sure me and brave would have got a Trainer to help with out mission.

Also a thanks to Hagrid(Delta) for really trying his best to help me and Brave and to take over the leadership in TGA when Oliver announced that he was quitting.

Also a thanks to Kasparov and some of his fellow Vikings have to be mentioned, he helped alot here in the late game both with information about our enemies but also all the nice stories he can tell and he also helped us to get in touch with some people that could follow us on our mission.

I guess there should also be "thanks" to TGA, this will not be a real thanks because to be fair not alot from TGA deserves a thanks from me, but one thing to mention will be that i enjoyed all our discussion even tho we often ended up being ready to murder each other.

And a final Thanks to our enemies(Tcrew/Rage/Tiger) for making the server somewhat exciting, maybe not for me and Brave but for TGA in a whole.

So i wish everyone a good server for however long the server will still be up and good luck on the new server if you choose to start up again, pretty sure you won't be seing me there tho, but who knows

And what everyone really wants; the reports!

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...b2,2760834ae07
    Quote Originally Posted by Terracotta Pie! View Post
    Yeah, like Tombo said.
    Quote Originally Posted by dontpointthatthingatme View Post
    9K = 9000 1K = 1000, Special K = cereal

Guardsman

Will Vikings get a straight run to 99 after all? Who knows...
    Quote Originally Posted by Terracotta Pie! View Post
    Yeah, like Tombo said.
    Quote Originally Posted by dontpointthatthingatme View Post
    9K = 9000 1K = 1000, Special K = cereal

This morning it was attempt to steal Maddie Building plan. It was succesfully defended by vikings.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...0b,2762521578f

attacks are still rolling in on WW. waiting on what they bring.

some other attacks last 24 hours.

On 5 x wall
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...83,2762453a840

and on WW
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...68,27624469f1f

What will they thow on vikings next?

looks like tigers and Ragers have cooked up something together. We are waiting for the big guns now.

the end stats

Axerider

Yay! I'm in three lists!

*Insert "It's something" meme*
    Completed 9 Servers
    Average Alliance Rank - 5th Average pop - 30,625 Average Conquer Rank - 14th
    Average Off rank - 15th - Kills 541,000 Average Def Rank - 16th - Kills: 551,000

I like to say thankyou for a good fight this time. And a special thankyou to Cakken/the bear for an exciting server this time. I have known you for some servers now but I think this was our best fight so far.
    You did what you could and with what you had and I give you cujos for that. I cannot thankyou any special in Tcrew because I do not know them that well but still a thankyou for making the server exciting this time.
    And ofcourse a special thankyou to my girlpowerteam Kira,Mirjana and Nena. Girlfighters are the best.
    Have a nice rest everybody.
    Psyk on Maddie acc
    UglyD/Bazinga/Both Comx/Bazinga!/Vikings of Blood/Maddie/comx
    Bot hater

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345