Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Declaration of war

Default Declaration of war

The administrative authorities in the IV have established a certain number of flagrantly hostile acts committed on the IV players, by certain alliances and individuals within the ITA Meta alliance. Several of these have openly violated the neutrality of the IV and its sovereignty.

I am instructed, and I have the honour to inform you, that in the presence of these blatant and dishounable acts of aggression the Irritating veterans considers itself in a state of war with the entirety of the ITA Meta alliance in consequence of the acts of this latter Power.

On behalf of the Irritating veterans leadership,
    Bunny
    s1.com: Deviant, MH (2010) tc6.com: Kawaii, WC (2011) ts7.com: Gummy Bears, MC (2013) tc3.travian.com Hime, IV
    Everybody loves bunnies, right?

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by little bunny View Post
    The administrative authorities in the IV have established a certain number of flagrantly hostile acts committed on the IV players, by certain alliances and individuals within the ITA Meta alliance. Several of these have openly violated the neutrality of the IV and its sovereignty.

I am instructed, and I have the honour to inform you, that in the presence of these blatant and dishounable acts of aggression the Irritating veterans considers itself in a state of war with the entirety of the ITA Meta alliance in consequence of the acts of this latter Power.

On behalf of the Irritating veterans leadership,
    Bunny
    *ps. Please do forward the declaration to all of your allies.* cit Hime

Just tell me who we all are according to you and I'll do it! Gooders seems to have lost track on it...
    Finished: Com3 2014. Quentin|TNT - 2013. Walter White|Sutra - 2012. Nirvana|DAS
    ComX Omar Little|PM

Guardsman

I see Bunny like this

Move ON...

The Italian META leadership have used every effort since the beginning of the crisis to bring about a peaceful settlement, but IV, without waiting for any result, proceeded to a general mobilisation of her forces both on land and sea.

In consequence of this threatening step, which was not justified by any military proceedings on the part of Italian allies, the Italian META was faced by a grave and imminent danger. If the Leadership had failed to guard against this peril, they would have compromised the safety and the very existence of Italian META.

The Italian leadership were, therefore, obliged to make representations to the IV leadership and to insist upon a cessation of the aforesaid military acts. IV having refused to comply with this demand, and having shown by this refusal that her action was directed against Italian META, I have the honour, on the instructions of my leadership, to inform your Excellency as follows:

We in the name of the Italian META, accepts the challenge, and considers ourselves at war with IV.

Quote Originally Posted by cris@ View Post
    We in the name of the Italian META, accepts the challenge, and have instructed every member to immediately retreat, or at the very least to blub uncontrollably and to create more accounts....
    There, fixed it for you
    TC3 - Donkeyhottie - Don Quixote

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
    There, fixed it for you
    Hey you cant fix history...

Edit: Oh wait you didnt see that?
    Finished: Com3 2014. Quentin|TNT - 2013. Walter White|Sutra - 2012. Nirvana|DAS
    ComX Omar Little|PM

Guardsman

Isn't it obvious that IV has a point to make:

the Shadows of the Past,
    are there again...

Yes, we're all about making points. Thats what we vehemently discuss during our perennial gatherings.

I do like the formality of the whole thing though. Very classy!
    Jenny Botsi

Guardsman

Then we want to see blood dripping reports, lovely stories and some more prozaic stuff...

Have fun guys!
    the Shadows of the Past,
    are there again...

As long as I'm behind the right wall...
    Jenny Botsi

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast