Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The mighty IM

Default The mighty IM

Ho Ho Ho!!! comdey at its heights.. lol

The so called mighty IM needs to team up with the two quad zerg to come play against WILD.. lol

All those high chest pounding that IM was multi server winner and crap! BS.. Now we know how you won your previous servers.. lol

And zeus, you can come for our alliance, all your hollow claims will meltdown. :P You claim so much in the IGMs and yet you need IM to help you save your butt....

The whooping is yet to begin!

Thorned Warrior

Cool

So i see finally having seen Wild in action IM has realized that they are not really Immortals and have rolled their tails behind their backs and decided it would be best to join up with the rest of the sheeps on this server.

keep beating your chest and keep bragging about being Immortal because at the end of the day it doesnt matter whether there stands before a lion 1 sheep or a thousand sheeps. you are all foods to us and will be torn to pieaces and before the dust has settled everyone will find out about the cowardice and loss of the so called immortals.

it is about to get WILD so prepare yourselves well, lest you fall apart before we can even have our fair share of fun.

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    So i see finally having seen Wild in action IM has realized that they are not really Immortals and have rolled their tails behind their backs and decided it would be best to join up with the rest of the sheeps on this server.

keep beating your chest and keep bragging about being Immortal because at the end of the day it doesnt matter whether there stands before a lion 1 sheep or a thousand sheeps. you are all foods to us and will be torn to pieaces and before the dust has settled everyone will find out about the cowardice and loss of the so called immortals.

it is about to get WILD so prepare yourselves well, lest you fall apart before we can even have our fair share of fun.
    Technically, a stampede of 1000 sheep would crush a lion - so numbers DO matter. Just sayin'.
    Don't be a poser, Mongoose. And that is the Final Word.

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by debal View Post
    Ho Ho Ho!!! comdey at its heights.. lol

The so called mighty IM needs to team up with the two quad zerg to come play against WILD.. lol

All those high chest pounding that IM was multi server winner and crap! BS.. Now we know how you won your previous servers.. lol

And zeus, you can come for our alliance, all your hollow claims will meltdown. :P You claim so much in the IGMs and yet you need IM to help you save your butt....

The whooping is yet to begin!
    All I can remember about teaming up with other quads goes about a week ago when I got an igm from a WILD "alpha" when they asked us to help them against BwB/ExP.

Only One meta came to this server to play against IM and we see only one competitor, they decide to hide on the diagonal quad to be safe from IM but you can never be safe. So Stop whining about anything, if you come here to play against the previous winner, you will play against it.
    hamedac (ts5: IM 2011/12), hamedac (ts5: IM 2012/13), SaHa (ts5: IM 2013/14), Treble (ts5: IM 2014/15), COMunity (ts5: wreCker 2015/16), hamedac (ts5: WE 2016/17)

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by hamedac View Post
    All I can remember about teaming up with other quads goes about a week ago when I got an igm from a WILD "alpha" when they asked us to help them against BwB/ExP.

Only One meta came to this server to play against IM and we see only one competitor, they decide to hide on the diagonal quad to be safe from IM but you can never be safe. So Stop whining about anything, if you come here to play against the previous winner, you will play against it.
    The only team trying to hide here is IM by teaming up with two other quads and hoping the meat shield sheep will protect you from the slaughterhouse.

If a team playing in the quad they played in the previous round means a team is hiding, then does that not mean IM is hiding? IM Confeds two quads and you still post that garbage logic? Who exactly do you think believes that? Is that what you tell your people?

Teaming up with the team that breached your accounts all in an attempt to win, is pretty shameless

Axerider

Wow, think Wild would be honored to play against 3 quads, not insulted:O
    2013 Com 2-Infinity w/ Infamous.... 2013-2014 Com 5-Necoforce w/ BA.... 2014-2015 Com 6-Ragnarok w/ Infamous.... 2015 Com 1-Icequeen w/ Dynasty....2016 Com1-Senior Sparrow w/Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Storm View Post
    IM Confeds two quads
    Sources ?

Sakuragikan
    TS2 2014 - Chaos \ TS5 2013-2014 - IM

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Storm View Post
    The only team trying to hide here is IM by teaming up with two other quads and hoping the meat shield sheep will protect you from the slaughterhouse.

If a team playing in the quad they played in the previous round means a team is hiding, then does that not mean IM is hiding? IM Confeds two quads and you still post that garbage logic? Who exactly do you think believes that? Is that what you tell your people?

Teaming up with the team that breached your accounts all in an attempt to win, is pretty shameless
    Wow, where you see the confed since I am not seeing anything in the alliance page. As for the teaming up and decide to be a confed, I said already WILD IGM an IM leader and ask for help and teaming up so if you have any issue with confeding talk to WILD "alpha" about their attitude toward the game.

My acc is pretty safe, I played against some of those players and many got hacked and our acc was still safe, in my opinion the only meta that gain anything from those hacks was WILD so all can blame each others in any matter.

Also players with weak logic tries to transfer their words with insult in the desperate hope of making the other side angry
    hamedac (ts5: IM 2011/12), hamedac (ts5: IM 2012/13), SaHa (ts5: IM 2013/14), Treble (ts5: IM 2014/15), COMunity (ts5: wreCker 2015/16), hamedac (ts5: WE 2016/17)

Thorned Warrior

What confed are you talking about? Please let us in on it as I am

We have been upfront with everyone that has opened communication.
    Dogger

ok we have a few artifacts from BWB, but can it not be that we have received this because this are smart players who know how to handel with IM ,
    maybe it would be better if you do the same
    "

Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae."

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast