Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Any DragonBall/DragonBallZ fans out there?

  1. #1
    Axerider
    Join Date
    24.08.2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    254

    Default Any DragonBall/DragonBallZ fans out there?

    If any of you are DragonBallZ fans please add me on facebook, have an exciting new game. I am apart of the assistant staff looking to give the game a further reach.

    https://www.facebook.com/GameSuperSaga

    Want to be a better player? Come watch my vids.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcvcMFxBPNs

  2. #2
    Haeduan Purple's Avatar
    Join Date
    16.05.2008
    Location
    In a purple cube orbiting this planet. Hijacking satellites for an internet connection.
    Posts
    7,467

    Default

    Dude. If you are going to be a spambot advertising things at least go to a forum that actually has people.
    Purple Qwrq

    THE FOUNDER OF THE ELITE ORDER OF THE NON SPAMING NATARIAN KNIGHTS.
    I am have returned! 100% Active, 100% inspired! Read The Mod comic -
    Weekly Updates

  3. #3
    Natarian Knight blue_lash's Avatar
    Join Date
    18.09.2008
    Location
    Farming fish very far away from you
    Posts
    11,678

    Default

    My butt is in excruciating pain because of sitting too much

  4. #4
    Axerider
    Join Date
    24.08.2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    Dude. If you are going to be a spambot advertising things at least go to a forum that actually has people.
    a spam bot with 230 posts is interesting :/

    We recieve 10 traffic through this link so there are people here.
    Want to be a better player? Come watch my vids.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcvcMFxBPNs

  5. #5
    Natarian Knight McClackers's Avatar
    Join Date
    25.08.2008
    Location
    2 doors down
    Posts
    3,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blue_lash View Post
    My butt is in excruciating pain because of sitting too much
    I hate that, I never seem to gain any weight on my butt, just my belly, but I would love too then I would at least have cushioning

  6. #6
    Natarian Knight Mazeppa's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.11.2010
    Location
    Admin edit
    Posts
    4,711

    Arrow

    So let me get this straight..
    The one in the middle of the picture is obviously Goku. The one on the right is Gohan.. But who's the guy on the left? o.O Is it the one that resulted from that Goku-Vegeta fusion when they were fighting majin buu? I'm confus

    Also, what is Santa's pet doing there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa41 View Post
    If u were made of ice cream u would lick yourself to death

  7. #7
    Axerider
    Join Date
    24.08.2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazeppa View Post
    So let me get this straight..
    The one in the middle of the picture is obviously Goku. The one on the right is Gohan.. But who's the guy on the left? o.O Is it the one that resulted from that Goku-Vegeta fusion when they were fighting majin buu? I'm confus

    Also, what is Santa's pet doing there?
    Middle is super saiyan goku, right is goku and left is gohan.

    Well the image was originally designed for the australian forums but thought i would post it here.

    Kangaroo in a santa hat and the opera house to the far right
    Want to be a better player? Come watch my vids.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcvcMFxBPNs

  8. #8
    Natarian Knight Mazeppa's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.11.2010
    Location
    Admin edit
    Posts
    4,711

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Durisbane View Post
    Middle is super saiyan goku, right is goku and left is gohan.

    Well the image was originally designed for the australian forums but thought i would post it here.

    Kangaroo in a santa hat and the opera house to the far right
    Sh*t!!



    That just shows I haven't watched that Dragonball Z stuff in a long time
    Didn't notice the Sydney Opera house at first, though
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa41 View Post
    If u were made of ice cream u would lick yourself to death

  9. #9
    Thorned Warrior Hendrik Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    15.01.2009
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    51

    Default



    Looks like a cool game..!

  10. #10
    Axerider
    Join Date
    24.08.2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik Khan View Post
    Looks like a cool game..!
    It's a nice game, very addicting, another big update to come early this year! Constant new servers being released so you can start at equal playing fields.
    Want to be a better player? Come watch my vids.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcvcMFxBPNs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Any car fans?
    By Baker|TRAVIAN in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03.06.2013, 04:44
  2. For all my fans.
    By JVMorrow in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 7
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11.06.2009, 01:13
  3. Fans Club
    By TheProvocator in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 2
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12.06.2008, 22:28

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •