Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: OSC+EnS+A-Team A new meta hugfest?? And Dacia back?

Quote Originally Posted by Raxlor s4,-The Game- s5 View Post
    Hello fellas - Anchal, Babloo, Mary, Kitty <3

How is it going guys? Its been years since you've heard from me?

Someone's missing - where is Kurt?
    Hey Prince

Yeah its really strange. Almost all of us are back .. I had enough of Trav though.. so I will disappear again now when the server is over.. lol.

Guardsman

@Dutch- we had to rename because I felt it wasn't right to not include them after the amazing support we recieved.

Username-asdlol
    Pass-killall

For people intrested
    ComxR11-Merlin ComxR14-Rebel Heretic ComxR15-Rampancy Some comx ago-Repulse Current comx- Mostly Harmless
    ComyR1-Djinni

Quote Originally Posted by Raxlor s4,-The Game- s5 View Post
    Hello fellas - Anchal, Babloo, Mary, Kitty <3

How is it going guys? Its been years since you've heard from me?

Someone's missing - where is Kurt?
    You better call me DR in public. Don't burst my secret name out xD.
    Anyway, I won't be playing for around 3 months. CBSE board exams. And then JEE. Will be back after that.

To everyone else,

And yes!!! It's finally over.
    My account was aNze0.
    And even after just 2-3 hours of total activity by me and my dual. We still managed to get a decent one up. And yes I joined Dacia, for any other ally would have meant an easy server.

As of the dacians, I'll admit the leadership was ridiculous. Except for Ferrari and his sitter blondu, none other leader seemed to help him about the WW. He did it all on his own and I'll give him credit for that. Response from the ally was not as bad as I thought. They put up about 1mil def up, considering the lack of proper leadership, the response was indeed good. They could've done better if the old school were still around. Overall , it seemed like a rookie team to me with no interest left in the server. Hammers were wasted and not coordinated to make any decent effect. I am literally disappointed by the leadership.

And I had one great dual from the US, with the same mindset as mine. Both in for casual play, adding up to like 4 hours max in total and yet getting a decent result, considering we started during mid game. And the best of all, we both actually knew what the other might do.

Anyway, it was good to be back on travian. Now on a break of 3 months.

Regards,
    DR

Guardsman

And for peiple that were intrested about our hammer size - our main was around ~230k imps 120k horses 23k catas

Had 3 other war hammers which died along the course of time. And we made around 240k prats ^_^

@dutch- we had a war with natars xP
    ComxR11-Merlin ComxR14-Rebel Heretic ComxR15-Rampancy Some comx ago-Repulse Current comx- Mostly Harmless
    ComyR1-Djinni

Quote Originally Posted by babloo :) View Post
    And for peiple that were intrested about our hammer size - our main was around ~230k imps 120k horses 23k catas

Had 3 other war hammers which died along the course of time. And we made around 240k prats ^_^

@dutch- we had a war with natars xP
    700k crop size. Considering that the server was quite short. It was good. Could have been a real monster if the server lasted a bit more weeks. And coming that from you. I'm impressed babyloo, you seem to have grown into a better player.

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by dark rider View Post
    700k crop size. Considering that the server was quite short. It was good. Could have been a real monster if the server lasted a bit more weeks. And coming that from you. I'm impressed babyloo, you seem to have grown into a better player.
    Didn't we always have the biggest hammers O.o. Even though Rh was full out warhammers with alexei . And merlin with prince had around 1m troops
    ComyR1-Djinni

Quote Originally Posted by babloo :) View Post
    Didn't we always have the biggest hammers O.o. Even though Rh was full out warhammers with alexei . And merlin with prince had around 1m troops
    Shut up kiddo. You never made an impression of one the central players of the account. But this time, it's more like it. Things changed in last two years I guess. You ain't boasting around these days...

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by dark rider View Post
    Shut up kiddo. You never made an impression of one the central players of the account. But this time, it's more like it. Things changed in last two years I guess. You ain't boasting around these days...
    O.o thank you i guess (rofl)
    ComyR1-Djinni

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345