Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OSC+EnS+A-Team A new meta hugfest?? And Dacia back?

Default OSC+EnS+A-Team A new meta hugfest?? And Dacia back?

[ Well am not in any alliance. Well you definitely don't get into an ally when you start by mid-game and don't know what the hell is going on. So I won't be taking any sides. ]

I just saw on OSC's page that they are confeds with EnS. I already knew that OSC and A-team are the same meta. But now EnS joining in? That would just kill the fun. I saw three factions domination that was OSC, Rage and EnS. But now with EnS and OSC joining hands, it'll be like a one sided clearance. I know there are many former allies in EnS and OSC, but then again, this would just kill the fun.

And to my beloved Dacians, seeing that name after many servers. Same leadership or has it changed? The last time I was here, I saw them being thrown around by Kurt & the Turnip Farmers and us aka LiQ. Are they any better or yet the same?

I've been off travian for past 2 years. It'll be nice if someone updates me with the server politics.

Regards,
    DR

Axerider

WW and end game in general still sucks, is boring and consists of 500 MM's asking for crop and defence.

We will continue as we have done for the server and go for kills, conquers and mass defence for our team.

We may have a group consensus to support a WW at some point, but for the moment, I see no reason to lock ourselves to a team as there would be nothing in it for us.
    Completed 9 Servers
    Average Alliance Rank - 5th Average pop - 30,625 Average Conquer Rank - 14th
    Average Off rank - 15th - Kills 541,000 Average Def Rank - 16th - Kills: 551,000

Thorned Warrior

typical OSC really

I was told by a guy on lushedup that OSC won't go for WW. But well, there was someone named Mary, the last time OSC showed up and she played for the WWs. I hear she is on lushedup, so it is quite hard to trust the word that they may not go for WWs.

And Mango has something to do with SC, an ally from aux? Anyway I've no idea about either one of them.

And I'm thinking of joining up with dacians. Even though they've always been on the other side in the past.(For I've always been with PFF) I think it would be fun to play against a hugfest.

Regards,
    DR

Axerider

There are a couple of SC members in Mango. Myself being one of them.

However, this is a separate venture and the lovely offence, defence and conquer ranks notwithstanding, it is definitely not an SC operation (size, turnover and recruiting are an example of this difference)
    Completed 9 Servers
    Average Alliance Rank - 5th Average pop - 30,625 Average Conquer Rank - 14th
    Average Off rank - 15th - Kills 541,000 Average Def Rank - 16th - Kills: 551,000

Quote Originally Posted by Morgasshk View Post
    There are a couple of SC members in Mango. Myself being one of them.

However, this is a separate venture and the lovely offence, defence and conquer ranks notwithstanding, it is definitely not an SC operation (size, turnover and recruiting are an example of this difference)
    Well then there must be someone you guys are going to support.

Guardsman

you really are bored aren't you xD. LiQ was 5 years back fyi. Also you forgot to include Mango. And osc isnt going for a WW ofc.
    ComxR11-Merlin ComxR14-Rebel Heretic ComxR15-Rampancy Some comx ago-Repulse Current comx- Mostly Harmless
    ComyR1-Djinni

Wink

dark rider
    1. OSC never had plans to war with EnS as they have past teamies in their alliance
    2. it's a diff dacia leader,but same effect losers
    3 We haven't played for WW a few rounds now it's boring and why give travian more money for a lame ending?
    4 as for A Team yes they are confeds but most are in a diff quad then us.

I hope this sheds some light for ya.
    Mary

Quote Originally Posted by warriorprincess View Post
    dark rider
    1. OSC never had plans to war with EnS as they have past teamies in their alliance
    3 We haven't played for WW a few rounds now it's boring and why give travian more money for a lame ending?

Mary
    What was the B-team vs EnS skirmish then ? When almost whole B-team changed to OSC(TitansOsc/A-team later on or bits of former B-team).

Quote Originally Posted by warriorprincess View Post
    dark rider

Mary
    Well thanks. I didn't know much of it. And yes EnS has past allies. But it is after all just a game. Don't you think playing alongside them would mean a one sided domination over the server? And what's the point in having a meta of 6 alliances if you ain't even going for WWs? But anyway do whatever you want, this server is boring anyway. Am in no alliance at the moment, somewhere down the boonies having a boring server.

@babyloo : Indeed am bored kiddu, am in no ally ,and if OSC is not in for WWs I won't even try to get myself in there as am all the way in the boonies, my sitting def is of no use at all. I am late in the server and not playing offensive. Am feeling like a potato -_-

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast