Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm watching you

Guardsman

Thumbs up I'm watching you

Hear ye, hear ye. Now is the time to spit falacies, throw out your allegiences, and tell us all how awesome you and your alliance think you all used to be.
    Tales of treachery, both Machiavellian and Rosian in scope, tales of heroic valor and failed attempts to kill me, stories of winning because "it only took 80% of the server under the same banner to even defeat a Natar defense," and other great stories of fail.

I'll be watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosengaard View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye. Now is the time to spit falacies, throw out your allegiences, and tell us all how awesome you and your alliance think you all used to be.
    Tales of treachery, both Machiavellian and Rosian in scope, tales of heroic valor and failed attempts to kill me, stories of winning because "it only took 80% of the server under the same banner to even defeat a Natar defense," and other great stories of fail.

I'll be watching.
    If you ever get into a fight with your significant other just breath in helium and the first one that laughs loses.
    R.I.P my sweet prince 1889-1945

Guardsman

If ever there was a reason for Travian Forums to get a "Like" button, that post would be it, Ashton. Excellence

Axerider

You still around Dave? Thought you had stopped playing years ago? lol
    Completed 9 Servers
    Average Alliance Rank - 5th Average pop - 30,625 Average Conquer Rank - 14th
    Average Off rank - 15th - Kills 541,000 Average Def Rank - 16th - Kills: 551,000

Guardsman

People keep making me play every now and then I'm around this round too! From the start even, going to be interesting So... Those uhhh... Mongols? Mongols wasnt it? Are they still around... I think this was the server I played on last year, for a while? XD Or maybe that was another .com server... Who knows

Axerider

Lol, I haven't played an AU game for a few years so haven't been spamming the AU forum for quite some time, even deader than here. Been just Stone Cutters for 4 servers in 4 years, the rest are just play ones.

You got any of the old crew from 4+ years ago still playing with you?
    Completed 9 Servers
    Average Alliance Rank - 5th Average pop - 30,625 Average Conquer Rank - 14th
    Average Off rank - 15th - Kills 541,000 Average Def Rank - 16th - Kills: 551,000

Banned

Is that you Durisbane?

Guardsman

Ohh yeah, you were with us all the way from au1r1 werent you... Well, not with us with us, you know what I mean. I'm totally randomly here, I decided to join sunday evening! I'm playing with a mate I met while backstabbing some guys on a T3.x com server a few years ago. We met again while I was destroying an SE quadrant from the inside a year or so ago, might have been this server actually, haha.

@ other guy with annoyingly complicated name, Kurt is being anti social.

Thorned Warrior

so is that all u do? spy? in lots of ways it can completely F the server. oppponents lose interest when on the damaged side from political sabatoge and who wants a one sided game? this game is too long to want to leave half way due to sabatoge. spending half or more of a server as a leader in one alliance but actually leading another alliance is criminal and genious. but like i said it rly messes up the game.

which team play com2???
    life is live

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast