Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Artis! Artis! Artis!

Thorned Warrior

Wow

The SE got the short end of that stick.

Well if any small player have doubt about can they make it. It i not that hard picking small one.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1868344a2d5

Use my link. And I will help with defence.
    http://www.travian.com/?uc=com19_11443

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by Avesnis View Post
    Wow

The SE got the short end of that stick.
    Some one normally does
    2013 Com 2-Infinity w/ Infamous.... 2013-2014 Com 5-Necoforce w/ BA.... 2014-2015 Com 6-Ragnarok w/ Infamous.... 2015 Com 1-Icequeen w/ Dynasty....2016 Com1-Senior Sparrow w/Dynasty

Thorned Warrior

4/7 Uniques go to Infamous and the rest go to Eclipse...the latter of which is a surpise. DIVINITY only really managing to get a few smalls...having both of their Uniques taken from their quad.

Infamous are looking the best with their haul (no surprises there). They take both the Unique Trainers from the NE and the UA from the SW, as well as the Unique Diet and Unique Boots. Undoubtedly, these are by far the best Uniques in general (Eclipse were left the lower tier ones). 4 Uniques, 4 Larges and A Small (most likely leaving the smalls for last as they invade their Southern and Eastern brothers).

I can understand a fracture NE quad, but as for the SW...allowing Ragnarok and Velociraptor to exist makes me feel that DIVINITY need to step up their game.

Eclipse doing surprisingly well, as they snagged both the Unique Confusion, Unique Eyes and Unique Fools (two of which not from their quad). I would've thought that DIVNITY would've done slightly better than them. Their total so far looks to be 2 Larges, 3 Uniques and 2 Smalls (not achieving quite well in the Smalls department).

Purge/[-] have gotten a quite decent haul, the former managing to score 3 larges with [-] taking most of the 7 collective smalls.

IKUSA, small and formidable as ever, have managed to take 2 smalls and a large. I'd like to see what occurs within the SE quad - Eclipse will no doubt be happy to keep the artefacts in the quad, regardless of whether they be friend or foe

Last, but not least, is CATHPA, taking 2 Smalls, albeit quite good ones (Trainer and Storage). They've been clashing with Purge and [-] recently...not sure how it'll play out, but will they see a common bigger picture to their South/West?

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Avesnis View Post
    4/7 Uniques go to Infamous and the rest go to Eclipse...the latter of which is a surpise. DIVINITY only really managing to get a few smalls...having both of their Uniques taken from their quad.

Infamous are looking the best with their haul (no surprises there). They take both the Unique Trainers from the NE and the UA from the SW, as well as the Unique Diet and Unique Boots. Undoubtedly, these are by far the best Uniques in general (Eclipse were left the lower tier ones). 4 Uniques, 4 Larges and A Small (most likely leaving the smalls for last as they invade their Southern and Eastern brothers).

I can understand a fracture NE quad, but as for the SW...allowing Ragnarok and Velociraptor to exist makes me feel that DIVINITY need to step up their game.

Eclipse doing surprisingly well, as they snagged both the Unique Confusion, Unique Eyes and Unique Fools (two of which not from their quad). I would've thought that DIVNITY would've done slightly better than them. Their total so far looks to be 2 Larges, 3 Uniques and 2 Smalls (not achieving quite well in the Smalls department).

Purge/[-] have gotten a quite decent haul, the former managing to score 3 larges with [-] taking most of the 7 collective smalls.

IKUSA, small and formidable as ever, have managed to take 2 smalls and a large. I'd like to see what occurs within the SE quad - Eclipse will no doubt be happy to keep the artefacts in the quad, regardless of whether they be friend or foe

Last, but not least, is CATHPA, taking 2 Smalls, albeit quite good ones (Trainer and Storage). They've been clashing with Purge and [-] recently...not sure how it'll play out, but will they see a common bigger picture to their South/West?

As it did not allow me to edit for some reason...I'd like to mention that not all the artefacts have been captured and things may change drastically!

Axerider

Nice write up Avesnis, just updated it again.

Infamous certainly has the best of the U artifacts right now, but are a tad weak on the small arti game atm. If E and IKUSA were to merge would certainly have a nice pick up themselves, one can wonder if they are not already working together or are in talks.

Div's pull was weaker then I imagined as well, but they have plenty of time to prove themselves in warfare.
    2013 Com 2-Infinity w/ Infamous.... 2013-2014 Com 5-Necoforce w/ BA.... 2014-2015 Com 6-Ragnarok w/ Infamous.... 2015 Com 1-Icequeen w/ Dynasty....2016 Com1-Senior Sparrow w/Dynasty

Thorned Warrior

7, with some attacks still on route. Could be worse. Could be better. Whilst everyone was online and sent within a few minutes we were still beaten by speed by Eclipse on a couple. A drawback of fewer players and less spread.

Infamous certainly got a very nice haul. Purge/Sevendetta also did a good job. Eclipse too.
    Com19 - Blue Dot

Axerider

Div got some nice smalls, just not much on the large game, which is not a terrible thing.

Curious to see who will make the first move in attacking.

Thorned Warrior

All those Infamous Uniques are going to the Boonies and we're never going to see them again

Thorned Warrior Purrrfect Kitty's Avatar

i think AAAAA ran away from server and forum

CATHPA after loosing 2 arties

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast