Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Zeus and his Barbie army

Default Zeus and his Barbie army

As all the kids gathered around the camp fire, grandma Chiyo stirred the soup she was cooking. All the kids were excited cause they were about to be told the story of the Mighty Zeus and his army of Barbies.

Countless times they had listened to the story, but never did it bore them, for it was the story about Zeus and his Barbie Army.

As the kids settled down, grandma Chiyo counted the heads. One, two, three... nineteen, twenty. Grab your bowls everyone. Slowly all the bowls were filled and the kids started to sip on the hot and tasty soup.

Long long ago,in a far far away land, there was a weak and boastful king. His empire was weak and his talk big. The strength of the empire was not in its villages, nor in its troops. It's strength came from the King's mighty boasts and some dark magic. Magic of the darkest kind. He had priests hidden all trough the land. Priests that would assist him with his dark magic.

Since the kingdoms were created the King boasted. "Y U NOT KNOW I ZEE GREATEST". There was a round of laughter, and Granny Chiyo herself chuckled.

He threatened all other lands to destroy them, "U NOT KNOW WHO U MESS WITH, I KILL U".

He had a dream it seems. He wanted to build huge armies and for that he was ready to do anything. Do not forget about his dark magic, because with that his priests and he were gathering most resource supply from the world. The other kings were at an dilemma. How are they to feed their men. How were they to grow their armies.

As days progressed, the kings started to worry about Zeus. What if he really has a massive army. What if he walks over the land and destroys everything. Then the hunt began. The hunt to find his priests and his armies.

That's when the other kings learnt of a truth that was long hidden, Zeus with his voodoo magic had taken control of some kings to do his bidding. Provide him with ancient tools that allowed him to train troops faster,and provided him more resources to train more troops.

The kids gulped, for the thought of a dark king rising was frightening.

This went on for many a months, and then suddenly one day a King managed to break into Zeus' kingdom and kill some of his troops. It was a major feat to achieve. And then another miracle happened. While Zeus was out to attack a King, he was defended and he lost another army.

King Zeus was furious. "I IZZ NOOB NOT" "I IZZ GREATEST". The ministers of his kingdom thought he was losing his mind, and took him out of public interaction.

A few days later King Zeus returned and launched his army on the wonder. The defenders of the wonder was worried, will they be killed, will they be destroyed.

Grand ma, grand ma.. did king Zeus find his mind back, asked a kid with glittering eyes.

I fear not, replied Grandma Chiyo. After waiting for half a day the armies to land, a fierce battle broke out. A battle not to laugh. For Zeus had dressed his troops as barbies in pink dresses with wings on their back singing Jingle bells zeus smells...

The kids started rolling on the floor with laughter. With hands over their stomach they laughed. jingle bells zeus smells....

At that, the night watchman rang the bells. The kids stood up and started to walk towards their homes, but Granny Chiyo could still hear them say, "I IZZ NOT NOOB" or some one say "Y U NOT KNOW I ZEE GREATEST"

That's all folks
    Last edited by debal; 04.04.2015 at 10:10.

Natarian Knight

From his profile:

We are zeus we are the best

Nw Land Is Holy

ZeuS is coming
    ArasH::::::ZeuS

Noob level = GOD!!!
    Deepak

Meteo0

Used to be something more. Something like server is a joke, nobody can stop Zeus hammer. And stop it we did every time :P What a joke....
    Winner S1 2009-10 (Eximus/Ave) Winner S6 2010-11 (Wild/Exile), Winner S7/S2/S1/S5 (Wild), Winner S2 2013 (Infamous)

nice post , and yes a joke overall ,

+25 times top farmer of the week , 24/7 UT and not even a +400k hamer maybe this can help you next time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPbTwXPOR-o
    "

Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae."

I'm so disapointed : it was only a wet firecracker
    Past com servers : finals, com10, com2 -com1-com5 (WILD!), com4 (IM)

As they say, size doesnt matter if you know how to use it. :P

Such a shame. I was truly looking forward to something memorable coming from any quad outside of the NE... Seems nothing can match our glory.

Good game. Try a different, less egotistical strategy next time. Leave the big dreams and tasks to those who can pull it off.

Natarian Knight

I cannot stop laughing. IM struck a pact with these noobs even though they knew what they had been up to. They struck a pact with everyone on the server for fear of Wild. And we scolded them for allying themselves with this team in NW. All of travian knows them and know what they do, on s1 forum we had to hear that they do it everywhere instead of this server. Yet a movie on their website shows silver buying on s5 All of this just hoping they would have one final trump card to beat Wild. And then it appears to be a dud

Doesn't mean we don't respect the players in IM off course. They worked hard and are good players and good people. We question the ethics and skills of their leaders. They did not want to work with Wild to remove those folks in NW. I think the evidence is on the table that it would have benefited IM as that UT would have been more deadly in the hands of real players....
    Winner S1 2009-10 (Eximus/Ave) Winner S6 2010-11 (Wild/Exile), Winner S7/S2/S1/S5 (Wild), Winner S2 2013 (Infamous)

Pikeman

i wonder where is the king now...
    havent seen him lately...

Hamdedac, who I believe is a IM leader, and from the same country as Zeus and his gang, explained it in another thread.
    All that silver selling is not cheating. He is just helping those who dont own a credit card.
    So instead of pointing fingers at Zeus we should all stand around the statue of Zeus saluteting him for helping others.

Worst people to ever be in the travian community and IM leaders gladly went to bed with them.
    Wild since 2010

Pikeman

since the "king" has a known past, i think this server will be the nail-on-the-coffin for his attitude.

i wonder what kind of alliance(s) will be joining hand with the "king" next server.
    i do hope it is not a big alliance blinded with promises.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast