Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Game Over

Quote Originally Posted by guest player View Post
    NOT to be rude towards anybody.
    But try to take A look at defensive medals.. One of Them is above A million ;o)
    NOT sure if Theese travian medals normally shows something different then the facts of the server ^^
    The server rounds up to the nearest million for medals

Quote Originally Posted by guest player View Post
    NOT to be rude towards anybody.
    But try to take A look at defensive medals.. One of Them is above A million ;o)
    NOT sure if Theese travian medals normally shows something different then the facts of the server ^^
    It does include the attacks on his cap, as well. It may not be 1000000 offense on just the hammer village. Though I do think those attacks were misplaced; we could have gone for artifacts instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Marfwheezel View Post
    It does include the attacks on his cap, as well. It may not be 1000000 offense on just the hammer village. Though I do think those attacks were misplaced; we could have gone for artifacts instead.
    Week 19 includes attacks on his cap and or hammer as well which is another 423k. Personally I dont think they were misplaced. The game was over by then so arties dont matter. Might as well go for the glory and chief hammers. Its better to lose 1 million wheat in troops taking a 500k hammer then it is losing them to taking a few arties that didn't matter at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Poophead View Post
    Week 19 includes attacks on his cap and or hammer as well which is another 423k. Personally I dont think they were misplaced. The game was over by then so arties dont matter. Might as well go for the glory and chief hammers. Its better to lose 1 million wheat in troops taking a 500k hammer then it is losing them to taking a few arties that didn't matter at that point.
    Late response time.

From seeing the pretty nasty attacks on SE for the most part, it would've been good to remove boots from AN, given that none were under confusion. Would've made losses less severe, but it's the end of the server, like you said. If anything, having a bunch of artifacts could be a little consolation prize for SE. Oh well. It was an okay server. Had fun, gold usage was off the charts, but enjoyable. I'd rate it an alright learning experience.

Good game everyone. My account was Rynoc. No medals earned all server but my hero has over 2.1 million XP. I produced around 2 million phalanx. If you ran into stacks of phalanx with no druidriders it was probably me. I sat Icedeath and Fireice once attacks on them started in late January. Did my best to protect them. Been fun.

Pikeman

Default Easy to make up idea when you don't know the inside of things

Quote Originally Posted by Loveyin View Post

A power-balanced server is the most fun server and its what we should respect and look forward to. You may not agree with us, but thats how I conclude after playing years of travian game.
    So true! And you have no idea how much I tried to honour that. I tried to keep SPAM away for some time, but others members kept talking about merging. I didn't want to ruin the competition. We had a fair amount of artefacts before the merger and we had a nice lead on VP. But as said below :

Quote Originally Posted by Unstoppable191 View Post
    If you don't believe me, why do you think they added SPAM to AN? Because they saw you guys were getting dangerous, and like I said, 30-40 good players weren't stopping all of SE. From the last I saw, SE had actually over taken AN in some of the weekly top 10's like robbers and climbing. I'm not basing everything off of that, but it is a clear sign you guys started catching up.
    We were losing key-players faster than SE could make new wings You might not have noticed this, but that was only because we managed to keep the accounts alive - but they weren't playing anymore for real. So we looked strong, but we were getting weak - weaker than you knew (whew)

SPAM was falling apart as well - no leadership, so this combined with the effort SE had started attacking (as very nice described by Immortal above) we had to replace some of the lost players by new ones. It was an easy sollution as we gained a fair number of extra artefacts, but I would have taken them in without the artefacts as well.

And I would say that we didn't go slow after that - looking at the top 20 attackers you will notice that you have to look ahrd for non-AN members. And it is not kills by raiding - as some of the accounts never raided anything - like my own...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011