Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Over

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by goldplayer View Post
    Most boring server in history.
    Spammers ruined the game. a group of c**d.
    AN is a poorly run alliance with bad leadership, compensating by trying to win by simming and recruiting. That should sum it up for anyone wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethaljimmy View Post
    AN is a poorly run alliance with bad leadership, compensating by trying to win by simming and recruiting. That should sum it up for anyone wondering.
    Don't honestly know where to begin replying to your ridiculous post. Here goes...

1. Leadership in AN is currently just some of the best players in the alliance that were kind of just elected to organise things due to their experience. Not highly motivated at the moment, but when you have a distinct lack of competition, why bother rocking the boat?

2. We are just simming away here, that's why our 2 wings together have roughly the same attack points then the next 4 best alliances combined. We have also cleared at least 50% of the artes on server, most in the early game, while you guys were, I don't know, simming and recruiting?

3. In response to the jab at the recruiting policy of AN, i believe it was an early game strategy some of our horrible leaders concocted to recruit decent players in a more spread out setup, rather then just lock down a quad. Based on how artes are static across the map, and with the many new methods you can employ to hold on to an arte it seemed like a viable option. Seeing as our 2 wings have held the vast majority of artes on server for almost 2 months now you can probably assume it has been going ok for us, but thanks for your concern.

I agree that this is one of the most boring servers i have ever played, but I would also say that AE has a lot of potential (I for one was sick of the WW race). Some players in AN kind of knew what to do about artes early game and capitalized while everyone else was learning, that's all.
    DAMDS S2 2010-2011 (Win) Love Muscle; MDS S2 2014 Love Machine; AN S9 2014-2015 (Win) Love Muscle; Ruthless S4 2015 Love Muscle; DI comq 2015 Love Muscle

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Love Muscle View Post
    Don't honestly know where to begin replying to your ridiculous post. Here goes...

1. Leadership in AN is currently just some of the best players in the alliance that were kind of just elected to organise things due to their experience. Not highly motivated at the moment, but when you have a distinct lack of competition, why bother rocking the boat?
    Your kidding me right? Let me give you an example. AN has recruited on average 20 players every 30 days. Do the math. 21 new recruits in Dec, 16 new recruits in Jan, and 21 new recruits in FEB (and we are only 10 days) With 36 total deletes and a slew of people leaving. THIS IS NOT GREAT LEADERSHIP. Before you jump on the these are people moving over you should know that 5 people switch from AN. . These means you are dropping people like flies and you are sustaining numbers through recruiting.

2. We are just simming away here, that's why our 2 wings together have roughly the same attack points then the next 4 best alliances combined. We have also cleared at least 50% of the artes on server, most in the early game, while you guys were, I don't know, simming and recruiting?
    I agree you are simming away. I have watched one small group demo 5 of the top 10 players in pop in AN and pushed them to delete.

I agree that this is one of the most boring servers i have ever played, but I would also say that AE has a lot of potential (I for one was sick of the WW race). Some players in AN kind of knew what to do about artes early game and capitalized while everyone else was learning, that's all.
    Yes, and you can blam AN for recruiting for a win in a war game. NICE JOB SIMMERS.

I am not sure you understand how a war game works at all Love Muscle.

Your kidding me right? Let me give you an example. AN has recruited on average 20 players every 30 days. Do the math. 21 new recruits in Dec, 16 new recruits in Jan, and 21 new recruits in FEB (and we are only 10 days) With 36 total deletes and a slew of people leaving. THIS IS NOT GREAT LEADERSHIP. Before you jump on the these are people moving over you should know that 5 people switch from AN. . These means you are dropping people like flies and you are sustaining numbers through recruiting.

So it is lack of leadership rather then one of the most boring servers ever that is making players delete, wow its all so clear now.....

I agree you are simming away. I have watched one small group demo 5 of the top 10 players in pop in AN and pushed them to delete.
    Give me names of players from AN who have deleted due to what you have described, most likely they jumped on another account to dual, or quit straight up from being bored.

Yes, and you can blam AN for recruiting for a win in a war game. NICE JOB SIMMERS.

I seem to understand it a touch better then you. Thank god i know you are a complete fool now and no longer have to waste my time replying to your messages. Thanks for the heads up.
    DAMDS S2 2010-2011 (Win) Love Muscle; MDS S2 2014 Love Machine; AN S9 2014-2015 (Win) Love Muscle; Ruthless S4 2015 Love Muscle; DI comq 2015 Love Muscle

Thorned Warrior

You could be a politician, you know? Always using things out of context. Yes, you managed to destroy G&M, the best player on the server, but tell me, how much did it take you? If I remember him telling me, he wrecked 6 good hammers, destroyed 2 villages, took a couple of your arties, should I continue going on?

Look, the fact is, we were the most serious from the beginning. Its a 2x, artefacts are being taken 3 weeks into the server, youre either in a good position or not. Like I said before and Love said above and Ill say it again, leaders were chosen based on PLAYING experience and ABILITY. Thats why I(Immortal) was brought into leadership. Spew all the crap you want about us, but the fact remains we prepared the best.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Unstoppable191 View Post
    Look, the fact is, we were the most serious from the beginning. Its a 2x, artefacts are being taken 3 weeks into the server, youre either in a good position or not. Like I said before and Love said above and Ill say it again, leaders were chosen based on PLAYING experience and ABILITY. Thats why I(Immortal) was brought into leadership. Spew all the crap you want about us, but the fact remains we prepared the best.
    This is exactly my point. If taking standing artifacts is your idea of playing a war game then you have a huge issue with fighting real people. The tactics of AN all server has been recruit and take artifacts.

Love Muscle. GM, Midimidge, Immortal, Axycef and someone that is escaping me right now. Were all top ten accounts that were cut down. All the hammers were caught and Immortal had their hammer chiefed while it was walking home and lost an artifact in the process. I would be happy to show you the Battle reports I have seen.

Also, here is a tip. I came in here to explain that AN has issues because I am seeing them first hand. If you think that there are not people upset and dropping intel left and right out of your alliance then you might need to consider your dribble about being the best. Yes AN has the VP but the alliance does not love what you are doing and they can see the problems. This is what happens when you recruit for a win in a war game. I understand why you might not like the publicity of it on the forum and that you are going to come in here and say "WE ARE THE BEST" but the numbers do not lie and neither do I.

This is the last time..........

Love Muscle GM, Midimidge, Immortal, Axycef and someone that is escaping me right now. Were all top ten accounts that were cut down. All the hammers were caught and Immortal had their hammer chiefed while it was walking home and lost an artifact in the process. I would be happy to show you the Battle reports I have seen.
    -The orginial G&M owner (Awesome raider) quit, handed account to another player, who went on a rampage and smashed some players, then his hammer got caught because he didn't have great coverage.
    -MidiMightyMush got bored and quit.
    -Love Muscle (me..) has been bored all server and sent hammer out twice to splat just for something to do, completely unsanctioned hits. Also never really top 10, and never been "Cut down" this server, but why stop you when you're on a role.
    -Immortal and Axycef I am not sure of the full details, will find out for you. You were bound to get something write in your ramblings eventually i expect.
    -ThisisSparta and Seanny1213 were other big accounts that have deleted in the last few weeks. They surprisingly got bored and quit to greener pastures.

Also, here is a tip. I came in here to explain that AN has issues because I am seeing them first hand. If you think that there are not people upset and dropping intel left and right out of your alliance then you might need to consider your dribble about being the best. Yes AN has the VP but the alliance does not love what you are doing and they can see the problems. This is what happens when you recruit for a win in a war game. I understand why you might not like the publicity of it on the forum and that you are going to come in here and say "WE ARE THE BEST" but the numbers do not lie and neither do I.
    I don't disagree that AN has its fair share of issues, or that there are almost always going to be spies or spy wannabes in this game. I do have an issue with your apparent lack of common sense and ability to understand basic arguments and points of view, not to mention the raging hard on you have for us.

You think we have screwed the server, sure we probably kinda have. But what has anyone else done all server. There were 3 other whole quads of players all game, go blame them. It is not our fault players in other quads would rather join a team that has some idea of what they are doing rather then an ally in their local quad which is clueless.

Go troll somewhere else, i'm sick of you.

Thorned Warrior

I seem to understand it a touch better then you. Thank god i know you are a complete fool now and no longer have to waste my time replying to your messages. Thanks for the heads up.
    Interesting. See below

-The orginial G&M owner (Awesome raider) quit, handed account to another player, who went on a rampage and smashed some players, then his hammer got caught because he didn't have great coverage.
    -MidiMightyMush got bored and quit.
    -Love Muscle (me..) has been bored all server and sent hammer out twice to splat just for something to do, completely unsanctioned hits. Also never really top 10, and never been "Cut down" this server, but why stop you when you're on a role.
    -Immortal and Axycef I am not sure of the full details, will find out for you. You were bound to get something write in your ramblings eventually i expect.
    -ThisisSparta and Seanny1213 were other big accounts that have deleted in the last few weeks. They surprisingly got bored and quit to greener pastures.

I don't disagree that AN has its fair share of issues, or that there are almost always going to be spies or spy wannabes in this game. I do have an issue with your apparent lack of common sense and ability to understand basic arguments and points of view, not to mention the raging hard on you have for us.

You think we have screwed the server, sure we probably kinda have. But what has anyone else done all server. There were 3 other whole quads of players all game, go blame them. It is not our fault players in other quads would rather join a team that has some idea of what they are doing rather then an ally in their local quad which is clueless.

Go troll somewhere else, i'm sick of you.
    So Back to my original comments. AN did screw the server over with a over recruitment in every quad and even made the server so lame for their own team that people are deleting. What would you think would happen when you Zerg the server with recruiting any good account in all 4 quads.

You really do not have a clue about how a war game works. Nice job Simmer! All you did was prove my points and circle back around validating them. You do realize I outrank you in every stat other than Pop. So my point is still standing.

So Back to my original comments. AN did screw the server over with a over recruitment in every quad and even made the server so lame for their own team that people are deleting. What would you think would happen when you Zerg the server with recruiting any good account in all 4 quads.
    Yes we screwed the server. Sorry for not playing nice. What is ďover recruitment of every quadĒ anyway? Hereís how things went from my perspective (original owner of Akili).

At the end of week one there were already large alliances with multiple wings all over the map. A few of the not yet affiliated accounts on the top 10 raider list started talking and decided as a lark to form AN. I think there were originally six of us and as soon as week two started we were outperforming everyone by a mile. Of course applications started pouring in. None of us had any AE experience and none of us really wanted to lead, but we had created a monster and we ran with it. With some targeted recruiting of good players we found people who did have AE experience and from there it was game over. We decided we would have two wings and recruit the whole map since the artifacts are spread all over the map. That would be the only way to project any power in the other quads. Our first goal was to get five small artifacts (haste, trainer, storage, diet, spies in that order) active in both wings. We quickly accomplished that and no one else had even taken an artifact. From there we continued to build on our lead with no resistance. We blitzkrieged the server before anyone knew what was going on. Donít hate the player, hate the game. If any other alliance was even half as organized this thing might have been fun, but it took the rest of the server a good month to wake up. There was even a small chance of it becoming competitive again until SE botched negotiations with SPAM. Diplomacy is part of war by the way. Iím not sure why AN leadership is getting knocked when itís clearly the job of the competition to keep things competitive. What were we supposed to do differently? How should we have kept things fair? Do we need to draw lines in the sand and all line up to take turns shooting at each other?

Yes we got fat and lazy because of no competition. Attrition is a big part of every server and when things are no fun people are more likely to quit and yes we have continued to recruit to maintain the two AN wings. SE has had more wings than AN all server but AN gets called out for simming?

Yea AN sucks you dirty simmers. How dare you have 3 wars going on in all 4 quads at once! All you do is recruit the whole server into your two wings and fight alliances with 4 wings. You guys suck! We all know you got to #1 attack points by killing villages filled with each others scouts! You guys suck enough to lose big accounts deep in the SE quad! Wow so sucky! Just keep on simming and trying to win the server by collecting your victory points in a war game. You suck!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast