Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: accumulation of events

Default accumulation of events

Recently, we are faced with an accumulation of events on the server, some of the players, in particular the Arab team, Italians and some others that are in their own interests, especially hanging server.
    In this regard, we ask you to turn off hunger on the server, if you have no other options to solve this problem, as well as to punish players who deliberately use this bug.
    If no action is taken, you will never see the Russian players at the World Cup again

with respect, Ru-team

Sadly, this server has been a total failure for Travian. Murphy 's Law: 'everything that can go wrong will go wrong' became Travian Motto for 2015
    Logan WW team has exactly the same problem like RU team mentioned earlier.
    Although the crop flow is nice and smooth we are loosing tons of defence troops due to event jams caused by multiple sync attacks.
    Probably russian players feel they should send sync fakes on us as a reply to arab/italian attacks , but Dacia did not take part in this and we don't want to trush the server for a possible win ... This is not fair play , this is not travian.
    Please turn off hunger and fix event jam problem TG !
    Teutonic Steel, Tournament 13-14-15
    Archangels, Dacia, 2011 (com5) - Archangels, WoD, 2010 (com1), Timb3r, ReF/CWL, 2009 (com6) - Arwen in 2008 (com5), Emerik in 2007 (com5), 2006 (com1), 2005 (com1)

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by Ermazaika View Post
    Recently, we are faced with an accumulation of events on the server, some of the players, in particular the Arab team, Italians and some others that are in their own interests, especially hanging server.
    In this regard, we ask you to turn off hunger on the server, if you have no other options to solve this problem, as well as to punish players who deliberately use this bug.
    If no action is taken, you will never see the Russian players at the World Cup again

with respect, Ru-team
    I do not know what to think but if silmples fakes their knees the travian games in what is worrying. Also we are not playing improperly but just trying to not make it clear to you our strategy. we are not incorrect. do not accuse us of things that are not true. Also to our ww is happening the same thing.

Default rosik

Quote Originally Posted by Emerik View Post
    This is not fair play , this is not travian.
    I don't think this type of game is playing dirty or something like a conspiracy ! you know better than us what is: "dirty play" .. Some people like to play with multi-account or bot; others like to play with brain.

I think that , this sounds like when a baby cries, and goes from mom because his brother hit him. if you don't want to play this server , you can always deleted your accounts.

However , the fact remains .. this server was a complete failure! Not for Arab team or Italians; but for TG!!
    Send "fake", raid or reinforcements respects the rules.

one of fakers..

Pikeman

clap clap clap

You will win server with help of travian games. You are the best. :/

Default Are you serius?????

with respect, Ru-team
    Are you serius or are you kidding? I hope you are kidding, instead of... poor Russia, with players like you.

And poor Russia with citizen like you. You are only ridicoulus, a little boy, without dignity.
    Are you sure that no one of russian players doesn't use bot or multi account? Do you really think that all the world doesn't know the true, who is using bot and multi account and who respect the rules?

Please, tell me you were kidding. I wish be proud to fight with honor men. Please, tell me you were kidding

Thorned Warrior

If I remember correctly, was implemented a rule when it's about the ww attacks, all with less than 100 units are disappear, exactly to avoid the generation of event jam.
    However, I'm thinking is not about an event jam, but a bug (perhaps generated by the event jam).
    We lost 20 milions troops in 2 minutes:
    http://finals.travian.com/berichte.p...78742|a234d499
    http://travian-reports.net/ro/report/95149fa21c2

http://finals.travian.com/berichte.p...96763|87b6267b
    http://travian-reports.net/ro/report/9515deaab49

20 millions troops, this means 600 millions crop, enough to feed the initial def of 62 millions troops for 19 hours.
    and the troops disappear in 2 minutes....

All these when Russians are coming to our ww, plan and 3x artifact.
    The only solution I can see is a maintenance (to not see were are the Russians real attacks and to fix the bug, if exist) + a roll back.

Gentlemen, from a cluster of events all suffer. Now we have reported this error because the equipment began to exploit deliberately, namely from one account to send about 1k attack in one unit. Joy and trolling it can cause only the guilty part. This is absolutely not funny, and try to win by using a hardware error meanly.

Natarian Knight

Can someone describe the desirable scenario? Put the server down for long enough to catch up with Varyag WW and make it the race which team will be faster to click the button for l90? Am I right? How exactly that makes anybody happy about the win?

To address playing with brain issue.... The scenario above means putting the server down for 15 hours at least if done at the right moment, more if moment is not perfect. In 18-19 hours polish will join the race to the l90 button. And there are other uncontrollable possibilities with defense starving at ww at such funny rate. Please tell me there was another idea behind this mess with better chances at least.

Natarian Knight

Ermazaika, in logs just above I see reports on Logan WW. Looks like mutual effort to me....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast