Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The WW thread

Guardsman

@mobi, daki, frigo, WILD: I don't know yet your total defense at your WW right now, but I'll take mobi's word at 20m. Congratulations, and though the server is not yet over, I'd like to know if you already have a server to play for next? I always thought that you are one of the best metas of this game, and since I do not want to try any RU servers, I always find it more exciting to follow you and play for the meta you play against. Do you have any server in mind?

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ronsor View Post
    @mobi, daki, frigo, WILD: I don't know yet your total defense at your WW right now, but I'll take mobi's word at 20m. Congratulations, and though the server is not yet over, I'd like to know if you already have a server to play for next? I always thought that you are one of the best metas of this game, and since I do not want to try any RU servers, I always find it more exciting to follow you and play for the meta you play against. Do you have any server in mind?
    Wild traditionally takes a 3-6 month break. After every server, we all vow never to play again I will let you know once we decided. First there is a summer holiday ahead.
    Winner S1 2009-10 (Eximus/Ave) Winner S6 2010-11 (Wild/Exile), Winner S7/S2/S1/S5 (Wild), Winner S2 2013 (Infamous)

Quote Originally Posted by mobiyou View Post
    Wild traditionally takes a 3-6 month break. After every server, we all vow never to play again I will let you know once we decided. First there is a summer holiday ahead.
    *cough* *cough* I vow not to play again..

I am quitting after this server.
    Am acaully pretty good at quitting travian, done it a few times now

Happy Easter all
    Wild since 2010

Yup I am also quitting. Its been 8 years now and over that time I have done so many times, Im probably almost as good as Stein is.

cya guys thanks for everything! Wild have been the best alliance I have played with so far, in terms of both skill and comradery between players.

see you in a few months when we all get called back in by the Horn of The Wild.

Thorned Warrior

As I stated at beginning of server if we did not win then congrats were in order to the victor. Well done Wild very very impressive wall there. Cheers
    Dogger

Guardsman

Now is it understood how ridiculous was the previous discussion , when a WW is at 90 some days left for the ww race and when
    the enemy team send ITS ww hammers on that WW you give free pass starvation mode for all those hours allowing enemy team to send everything offense and defense in their WW without worrying that they will starve their offense armies even by a single unit as normally they would have great starvation first as biggest numbers from same village and would never been sent)
    It happened first time in travian history and ofc with the also first time in travian history all hammers of a meta to dont even do a scratch to this WW . Enjoy your honorable victory Wild and wish you all the servers from now on to be played with these
    standards for you so as to enjoy your game
    And for travian team this was the biggest mess up I saw you have done in a server the last 10 years I play travian
    Congrats all.... and sweet dreams
    Last edited by Mafiozos; 03.04.2015 at 06:39.
    Al Capone - HELLAS-CWL-IMMORTALS com4,com5,com7
    KillerCap Goats-Com1
    Grk-Com1,com5

Thorned Warrior

Congratulations Wild. No starvation at this stage is truly ridiculous, but I take nothing away from your victory. Good job and impressive showing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mafiozos View Post
    Now is it understood how ridiculous was the previous discussion , when a WW is at 90 some days left for the ww race and when
    the enemy team send ITS ww hammers on that WW you give free pass starvation mode for all those hours allowing enemy team to send everything offense and defense in their WW without worrying that they will starve their offense armies even by a single unit as normally they would have great starvation first as biggest numbers from same village and would never been sent)
    It happened first time in travian history and ofc with the also first time in travian history all hammers of a meta to dont even do a scratch to this WW . Enjoy your honorable victory Wild and wish you all the servers from now on to be played with these
    standards for you so as to enjoy your game
    And for travian team this was the biggest mess up I saw you have done in a server the last 10 years I play travian
    Congrats all.... and sweet dreams
    we did the sme few days ago and with having to move the UD out of account even then we had 16+ mill troops, (and gira had called an all in).
    and we as team managed to feed the monster for over 24 hours.
    so what makes you think just a few days later we wouldn't be able to do same for less then 24 hours?
    yes TG messed up but to say if starvation was off you would do damage is rediculus. we would have fed it as a team like we did previously.

well i said congrats to wild in skype room but need to say that here too
    great job on ww and in the whole server
    and apologise if make u angry or upset just i like these fight talking during of game .
    Good Luck every1 and congrats to wild
    life is live

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast