Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Downtime

Quote Originally Posted by Al Davis View Post
    LOL, so you planned to take the server down and get no starvation and have done this before?
    No, IM tried marching on us with cleaners that should have been used 2 weeks before they were to be effective, so X3 was activated, and we managed to feed that without starving troops. You can see the splats in the WW thread, since unlike IM, we share reports.

Animis opibusque parati
    Latest server: SGC @ com1 - http://i.imgur.com/PDGiaoa.jpg | Current: Retired

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by wishmaster3 View Post
    No, IM tried marching on us with cleaners that should have been used 2 weeks before they were to be effective, so X3 was activated, and we managed to feed that without starving troops. You can see the splats in the WW thread, since unlike IM, we share reports.
    What IM does with its playbook is internal business. Am sure at end we will evaluate and find conclusions. Its funny you are truly curious about them though. If you truly interested in our team then IGM us with an application.

For now, goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by girasoul View Post
    (5 hours ago)
    to Travian
    I am hugely disappointed in the enormous crash today of the travian servers. Our wonder race was in its critical last hours with our enemies hammers inbound on us landing in two groups, on our wonder hammers 9:50 today and on our wonder at 3:50 tomorrow. As we were juggling our plans, dodging them to a chiefable village, landing chiefs seconds after and needing another round of chiefs in motion to take the village with the wonder needing to be queued at 1:28 and the plans activating at 2:13... the server flickers. 2 minutes until the hero lands to move plans and its down...then up briefly and I was able to demolish the treasury..and down again... and my chiefs hit without my teammate being able to take down the residence

In all seriously, this downtime is ruining the end of a long hard server for us. We have 16.5 million troops in our wonder, we have a ton of endgame hammers that were getting orders. We have a hammer train incoming that was lining up IM's last best chance at stopping us - and they still had HUGE hammers to add (*sniffle* DUDE we want to see you!) - now there is no way their hard work and beautifully timed landing can be pulled off. These last hours are so neck and neck for the win that for the first time in 5 servers, Wild is not the absolute clear winner - and we are all on the edge of our seats to see if we can bring in the 20 million defense total we need to bounce their hammers. Or if there is one last hammer remaining that will tip the victory in their favor....

I do not know how you can fix this. We cannot just resume play suddenly, not for planned events like this. The game end is scheduled for Sunday if they cannot knock us back. None of us can hover over the computers obsessively to see if it become live suddenly again. IF you rollback to the first errors that occurred, you would need to do a delayed and announced resumption of the server so that everyone was ready for it to occur - and on a holiday weekend for a good portion of the world this would create havok inside families and create an enormous amount of undue hardship.

I hope that you do consider a rollback - I want to see IM's hammers hit in their glorious precision and watch Wild roll out its layered defensive plan, as well as launch its own retaliation against IM. However, I would ask that you announce that due to the server crash, the server will resume Monday at whatever time the errors started occurring - and that you announce the time it will resume, and the server time "day" and "time" it will restart at. This gives all of us a chance to resume play where we left it off - for IM to finish launching their hammers on our wonder, for my team to finish dodging around our artifacts under the incoming and for everyone's hammers in motion to resume as they were scheduled - and with their owners ready to start where they left off. Wild might lose out on on the element of surprise for our defense, but its worth it for knowing that everyone had a chance to be there and be ready and finish out the server well.

In support of the current state of the server, I emailed our excel file that shows our 953 incoming that IM has sent....please give them a chance to finish launching so we can also finish defending....

Thank you for your consideration,

Girasoul
    Founding Alpha of Wild
    Gira
    You failed to see the point actually.
    Wild moved UD and replace it with LA and guess what Starvation off for 2 days like they want WILD to keep as much defense in WW as possible.

I agree to point that u might have lost few anvils sent to WW because of downtime, but with starvation off u will save much more troops so overall ur still ahead.

on the other hand people who were suppose to launch on WILD artifacts/WW/WWk could not do so cause of server downtime giving WILDER more benefit.

I always thaught travian was game of gold abusers and multis and then .........................

I meet WILD ................... God of cheats.people with biggest wallets and connection with MHs and MODs.

#DISRESPECT to every single one of you. glad we got banned as WILD(@bill now i see your point when u said WILD never pay to be on losing side) and am happy

Deepak
    #this was last server for me but WILD pushed me off the limit with this ****.i will have WILD fun with WILDER for this cheating and i start with com1(goodluck aza)
    Last edited by deepak007; 02.04.2015 at 21:35.
    Majestic - com2(2015-2016) , Dita - com1(GRID) ,ZeuS HaS ReturN -com5
    glhf - DW meta(2015 com8 winner) , Deepak- MDS_US ( 2007-2009 com2 winners)

Guardsman

Its the first time after almost 10 years I play travian game , that Travian Team influences that much the end game process
    with rollback after one major hammer lost and giving free of starvation pass to a team started being attacked in WW phase
    I play against Wild for first time but this positive impact to them by Travian Team(deliberately or not) does not honor Travian Team , nor Wild team
    No wonder why the numbers of this game that was loved by many is being played by fewer year by year!

Good luck to Travian - Wild team
    Al Capone - HELLAS-CWL-IMMORTALS com4,com5,com7
    KillerCap Goats-Com1
    Grk-Com1,com5

Quote Originally Posted by Mafiozos View Post
    Its the first time after almost 10 years I play travian game , that Travian Team influences that much the end game process
    with rollback after one major hammer lost and giving free of starvation pass to a team started being attacked in WW phase
    I play against Wild for first time but this positive impact to them by Travian Team(deliberately or not) does not honor Travian Team , nor Wild team
    No wonder why the numbers of this game that was loved by many is being played by fewer year by year!

Good luck to Travian - Wild team
    So we did out zerg all other teams.. When there are no teams left in the server to ally with, who do you befriend? TheTravianTeam.

And Deepak, of all people,someone from team zeus should not preach about morality. Its like the devil saying his prayers to jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by deepak007 View Post
    Gira
    You failed to see the point actually.
    Wild moved UD and replace it with LA and guess what Starvation off for 2 days like they want WILD to keep as much defense in WW as possible.

on the other hand people who were suppose to launch on WILD artifacts/WW/WWk could not do so cause of server downtime giving WILDER more benefit.

I always thaught travian was game of gold abusers and multis and then .........................

I meet WILD ................... God of cheats.people with biggest wallets and connection with MHs and MODs.

#DISRESPECT to every single one of you. glad we got banned as WILD(@bill now i see your point when u said WILD never pay to be on losing side) and am happy

Deepak
    #this was last server for me but WILD pushed me off the limit with this ****.i will have WILD fun with WILDER for this cheating and i start with com1(goodluck aza)

Lol, Deepak, Meteo had 14 mill in a WW last server, with no diet and less WW sups... You think it would be impossible for Wild to hold more def than that without starvation, with far better organization, and far more WW supps?

Which is why Gira said she would like to see a rollback so IM/BwB/ZeuS could launch properly, yet this is being ignored by all of you.

Disrespect to you. You act so holy, yet repeatedly play with people who sell resources and multi. That you have to make up some excuse for all of IM/BwB/EXP/ZeuS as to why they are losing is just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Davis View Post
    What IM does with its playbook is internal business. Am sure at end we will evaluate and find conclusions. Its funny you are truly curious about them though. If you truly interested in our team then IGM us with an application.

For now, goodluck
    Ah, so it was planned to splat 200k cleaners on our WW doing no dmg? Good to know, even less reason to join IM

Let me show you what planning is:

Wild WW sups:

IM WW sups:

Edit: Mafiozos check your PMs
    Last edited by wishmaster3; 02.04.2015 at 21:46.

Animis opibusque parati
    Latest server: SGC @ com1 - http://i.imgur.com/PDGiaoa.jpg | Current: Retired

Guardsman

Seriously , this is your answer to the accusation that you got benefited twice from system's crashes ?
    Once with the roll back due to this that you saved one of your major hammers and secondly due to stay without starvation in your ww that started just after you swapped with UD the x3while you had been attacked in ww and other major villages with great negative...? I wsih u all next times to have these incidents from the opposite side as dont think that these incidents influence the ww race.
    Im really sorry for your level of communication and your zero arguments and impressed the instant posting hallow answers....
    KillerCap Goats-Com1
    Grk-Com1,com5

Quote Originally Posted by mobiyou View Post

But your leaders (and I think you are one of them) choose to turn a blind eye for fear of the shear power that is called the Wild

no i'm not a leader at all , i was not good enough for that job , but thats not importend
    "

Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae."

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by wishmaster3 View Post
    Ah, so it was planned to splat 200k cleaners on our WW doing no dmg? Good to know, even less reason to join IM

If you want to discuss about strategy better ask your leaders or yourelf(if you are one of those) why you did the common sense wrong strategic move to let your supposed biggest enemy in this server to fight last
    A meta with so many big accounts from start more than 50% of rank 100 and still is a short head in front in ww race instead of winning easily....
    You would better read some analytic posts in different servers around strategy on a full server better than posting maps instead trying to convince that Wild strategy was good cause has more villages around their WW...
    p.s. regarding the intra quad attacks in my opinion both Wild and IMmortals were below average for the name they have created all those years they participate in com servers.
    Last edited by Mafiozos; 02.04.2015 at 22:08.
    KillerCap Goats-Com1
    Grk-Com1,com5

and trying to diffuse the situation,,
    IT IS NOT WILD'S FAULT
    IT IS NOT IM'S FAULT
    IT IS NOT BWB/EXP/ZEUS 'S FAULT

IT IS "TRAVIAN GAMES MANAGEMENT'S" FAULT HERE.
    why are we arguing.???

Simple, many of us are leaving, me, definately not beacause of leadership, ever!!
    but because of the consistancy TG has shown, and awesome job at managing to get the server down during an important set of attacks, more over at a point where WW's have crossed the 90's barrier!!

Let us all leave in peace. i do not wish for a roll back for reasons that it wouldn;t be just ot have one unless they do it in the next few hrs. as gira said, roll back. atleast a week considering hammers starved enroute, home, and those were returned but at home, not to the ongoing hammer.

TG has officially ****ed up yes, reassemble and read! ****ed up the interest level i had in this game!!
    As for deletion, that i wont do, i stay with friends till the end

-ani
    Last edited by ani911; 02.04.2015 at 22:07. Reason: forgot to use CAPSLOCK t0 EMPHASIZE
    S5-IM ; S3-TR!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast