Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Conclusion

Natarian Knight

Default Conclusion

Well, the server is about to end in a couple of days.
    First, congrats to Wild for the win.
    Then, Thanks to IM for all the support, you guys were amazing.
    And all the bwb members.....which made this server interesting.
    Had fun with lots of ops, juicy hammers etc.
    Hope to see this in the upcoming servers.
    good luck all

Guardsman

Well for me as for many others as it seems this is a conclusion for travian game after all these years.
    It was the worst conclusion I would ever imagine after all the years I play travian game as this server had roll backs , non starvation periods at end game phase and many hackings that influenced "the fair game policy" of the game.
    Good luck to your lives and wish to those who will continue play to have better services from the TG team in the future or else they end up playing the game , only themselves
    Al Capone - HELLAS-CWL-IMMORTALS com4,com5,com7
    KillerCap Goats-Com1
    Grk-Com1,com5

Red face Good Bye IM, and congrats WILD

Quote Originally Posted by Mafiozos View Post
    Well for me as for many others as it seems this is a conclusion for travian game after all these years.
    It was the worst conclusion I would ever imagine after all the years I play travian game as this server had roll backs , non starvation periods at end game phase and many hackings that influenced "the fair game policy" of the game.
    Good luck to your lives and wish to those who will continue play to have better services from the TG team in the future or else they end up playing the game , only themselves
    same here mate
    hope we leaving will enable them get better services :P

PS: Congratulations WILD on achieving the feat of getting a **** load of defense

~ani
    Last edited by ani911; 03.04.2015 at 07:54. Reason: Giving credit where due :)
    S5-IM ; S3-TR!

Congratulations WILD

BA salutes you all

Sjaapies

Pignouf / assasions / Christine salutes BA for the greatest show, considering the number of BA left on this server
    Past com servers : finals, com10, com2 -com1-com5 (WILD!), com4 (IM)

Thanks BA members for providing what I deem to be the only challenge this server. You did take out some big targets such as Octors WWK, Scoobys WWR village (when it had just 10k wph of troops in it), Jakesters and my capital, as well as 2 of our PD's cap fields, I would like to tip le fedora to you.

Was great fun working nightshifts and having to stay up 3 more hours just to feed 400-700k defence each week during your ops against the Boonies Crew. My particular favourite weekly event was seeing you go to all the trouble to do amazingly timed fakes at our ops hammer, which sat at 20-30k for most of the server after artifacts, and didnt receive any defence or snipes as we wanted it gone so we didnt need to feed it. :P

~Rob (Godking)

Guardsman

Congratulations again to all of WILD! I am not surprised really, though I was hoping we could have given you a much harder fight.

@mobi, daki, WILD alphas: I have high regards to you and your team, and I want the challenge of beating you no matter how hard it would be, so please let us know where you will play next. I'll be there, check the history of the server and decide if servers previous winner is good enough to beat you -- I'll join them. Or if the prev winner is a lot better, be on your side. :P

Natarian Knight

Congrats to WILD.

It was the right decision to join WILD this round. Although I am still convinced that endgames are a bit dull and it is time for a new idea, I enjoyed my little responsibility for once Never doubted that there would be some cool players in WILD, and also think our enemies have been fun to talk with most of the time. Great thanks goes to the leadership of WILD for having it all well planned. I had my doubts at times when the whole server united against us, but in the end i am happy we could take on 3 quads. And of course also a huge hug to all the WILD players for the enjoyable chats and teamplay. Hope WILD did not regret to try a round with several GoDz players.

The server is ofc not finished yet, but it does seem like we take home yet another win - and even if we by some random chance should loose I still want to thank my co-members and especially the leaders and alphas for doing a truely great job.

Personally, this has been the best server Ive played with Wild.

I enjoyed the extended sharing of battle reports as well as the continuously & in-deepth feedback provided to all members.
    The openess made it even more fun to be a part of the well-oiled machine that is Wild.

Always a pleasure to server, but even more so when feeling involved.
    A big thank you!
    *bow*

/Xi Chu, Go2Up, Go2New, Global Defence

Agreed, something fun and very different was constantly publishing the defense increase at the WW in MMs I think it motivated a lot of people to spam out as much def as possible.

Animis opibusque parati
    Latest server: SGC @ com1 - http://i.imgur.com/PDGiaoa.jpg | Current: Retired

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast