Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: At Long Last - Its Over

DeeeeeeeeeePAK, COOL STORY BROOOOOOOO. Now tell us how you guys managed to cheat yourselves through the server and not get banned. That's what we really want to hear. All these 1000k hammers you speak of, we will never rate you for until you play a clean game. Jingle bells, Zeus smells.

Quote Originally Posted by 4zur3 View Post
    wait a minute, which multi are you talking about?
    zeus multi or sparky multi?

if you meant zeus multi, hey, anyone outside WILD is fair game for raid.
    (and that means you yourself acknowledge that zeus using multi)
    if you meant sparky multi, im pretty sure i saw no multi on sparky.

im probably no one important, but i myself will wreak havoc in their chat room if i saw they use multi.
    kindly ask him to share password
    i will paste screenshot for all to see
    Majestic - com2(2015-2016) , Dita - com1(GRID) ,ZeuS HaS ReturN -com5
    glhf - DW meta(2015 com8 winner) , Deepak- MDS_US ( 2007-2009 com2 winners)

Pikeman

why are you quoting me if you are not even gonna answer my question?

Deepak:

You didn't have enough whipping on com5, now you wanna get some more on com1? as I said I don't mind beating you guys 2 servers in a row. As long as you guys can play a clean game

Regarding your long post:

It's not over yet, so won't talk about win/lose congrats/condolences just yet.
    But you long post was as pointless and useless as your account on com5.

Your duals and you ( although you are a bit mature ) are arrogant losers. Even in your long post and posts after that you have dismissed wilds hard work.

It's funny how with "superior" skills and UT and much "bigger" army you guys were only a tad bit over sparky in raiding but your hammer was a joke next to sparky.

You guys are not better than dozens of IM WWR/WWK players as well BwB, EXP And WILD. Stop flattering your dual as well, to be best you have to show it ingame, and I don't mean just writing on your profile!

WILD crippled you, and in the end the same person who defended all of you and put his trust in you (hamedac) didn't let you plan any Attacks, it's either his arrogance or your incompetence. I think it's the latter since he defended you guys with heart and soul, so to speak. You guys, well it's obivois, have very much disappointed him. And IM loss should be on your shoulders. Not TG!

You guys need to learn to play clean, and a drop of humbleness would not hurt!

And don't even talk about Wild turning to defense cause they couldn't train or whatever reason you proposed. Wild did say they will stack 20 mil and they did! And at the end of the day, our hammers did tons of damage on ALL your WWs. And IM did 0 damage. I repeat 0! Wild WW didn't have any external delay! That's how much you guys screwed up for IM!

TrollEnes:

Did you say rapper was a cheat too?!? Hahaha wasn't he like "the" best player of grid back on ts6?! Haha

---

Keep digging guys, I still have more pop corn!

P.S. Joke of the server: " we HAVE 2 700k hammers" said by Deepak month or 2 ago! Hahaha
    Last edited by aZameGa; 04.04.2015 at 21:39. Reason: P.s.
    s9- ONE('09) | s5- MAD('10) | ts10- Ultima('10) | ts6- PPGoDz('13) | ts1- GOATS('14)
    ts5- WILD('14) | ts2.us- H&S('15) | ts1- SGR('15) | ts4- Ruthless('15) | ts2- CWL('16)

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by aZameGa View Post
    TrollEnes:

Did you say rapper was a cheat too?!? Hahaha wasn't he like "the" best player of grid back on ts6?! Haha

---

P.S. Joke of the server: " we HAVE 2 700k hammers" said by Deepak month or 2 ago! Hahaha
    Aah my cuppy cake is here Check s1 getter Godz account was ther , Is that you Same IGN can be used by different persons in case its too hard for you to understand

Is Saku on sparky ??? want list of the proxies she used on s6(with proofs) now you will run away as usual
    One of her proxy butch was used by ensi and daki too.
    I will give daki benefit of doubt, he seems reasonable ...
    Last edited by Enea; 04.04.2015 at 21:48.

Quote Originally Posted by aZameGa View Post
    Deepak:

You didn't have enough whipping on com5, now you wanna get some more on com1? as I said I don't mind beating you guys 2 servers in a row. As long as you guys can play a clean game

Regarding your long post:

It's not over yet, so won't talk about win/lose congrats/condolences just yet.
    But you long post was as pointless and useless as your account on com5.

Your duals and you ( although you are a bit mature ) are arrogant losers. Even in your long post and posts after that you have dismissed wilds hard work.

It's funny how with "superior" skills and UT and much "bigger" army you guys were only a tad bit over sparky in raiding but your hammer was a joke next to sparky.

You guys are not better than dozens of IM WWR/WWK players as well BwB, EXP And WILD. Stop flattering your dual as well, to be best you have to show it ingame, and I don't mean just writing on your profile!

WILD crippled you, and in the end the same person who defended all of you and put his trust in you (hamedac) didn't let you plan any Attacks, it's either his arrogance or your incompetence. I think it's the latter since he defended you guys with heart and soul, so to speak. You guys, well it's obivois, have very much disappointed him. And IM loss should be on your shoulders. Not TG!

You guys need to learn to play clean, and a drop of humbleness would not hurt!

And don't even talk about Wild turning to defense cause they couldn't train or whatever reason you proposed. Wild did say they will stack 20 mil and they did! And at the end of the day, our hammers did tons of damage on ALL your WWs. And IM did 0 damage. I repeat 0! Wild WW didn't have any external delay! That's how much you guys screwed up for IM!

TrollEnes:

---

as u pointed in WILD SPAM ,,,

u have nothing good to do in life then spread BS all around so here you go and job well done
    Try and get a hammer of decent size in com1 and i will try my best as well

Good luck!!! See you on battlefield
    Majestic - com2(2015-2016) , Dita - com1(GRID) ,ZeuS HaS ReturN -com5
    glhf - DW meta(2015 com8 winner) , Deepak- MDS_US ( 2007-2009 com2 winners)

Natarian Knight

It seems clear that the only goal for Deepak and the rest of the Zeus lot was to build a big hammer for their own sole glory. They forget that this is a team game and one single hammer will not turn the tides. We at Wild were ready to destroy the Zeus hammer before we saw that it was not as big as everyone said it would be. In fact, our hammer was offered for that which is why we didn't bother with cata's to much. When our sims showed it would not even dent our WW we were content to let it be. When it got hit we knew it would be between a large ops hammer and a small WWK so we didn't care anymore. And when it finally reached our WW it was nothing more then a joke.

Deepak: you are a sore looser who clearly has no clue on how the game works. You think it exists for your glory. You guys are not the best, you just know how to cheat the best and how to trick others in believing your BS the best.
    Winner S1 2009-10 (Eximus/Ave) Winner S6 2010-11 (Wild/Exile), Winner S7/S2/S1/S5 (Wild), Winner S2 2013 (Infamous)

Deepak, lets cut the bulcrap. You lost it. Your team was never a team player. I have always told you, you holding the UT all server will do nothing. Your pride is just too much. Players like you never belong to any meta. It was your luck this server that you got Hamedac to support you. And that was the move that made the game for us.

Stop pointing a finger at sparky, they aren't cheats unlike you and your team of zeus.

Those figures you posted doesnt mean a thing. They never landed. Sparky's landed and thus their hammer was better than yours. Suck it up. Acceptance should do you good. Maybe in S1 you will play as a team if not, I am already sorry for your team.

PS: Don't bother replying to my post, I don't have time for losers like you, and won't be following this post any longer. In the meantime please do read my story on Zeus and his army of barbies. I got good reviews from all that read it. You will like it.

PPS: I actually read up on all the posts and see how all your friends and team members are cursing you. How does that make you fell? Superior or pathetic? I think for a thick headed person like you, its superior. And yep. it doesnt matter to me if my forum account is banned after this post.

Why dont you read back on the common room and you will see how you are being treated there, you are being scorned and kicked around like garbage. Thats the reputation you created after your awesome selfish server. Kudos.

Quote Originally Posted by deepak007 View Post
    as u pointed in WILD SPAM ,,,

u have nothing good to do in life then spread BS all around so here you go and job well done
    Try and get a hammer of decent size in com1 and i will try my best as well

Good luck!!! See you on battlefield
    What are your plans there? Cry for the UT again?

Quote Originally Posted by deepak007 View Post
    ADMIN and MH of Travian
    You ruined this server to no end.
    WTF did I just read! Dude it was YOU that ruined the server. You and your team of noobs. A 5 villa account in WILD was a better player than zeus. I dont give a sh!t about how much troops they can build for themselves. All that matters is what they can do for the team. And they did so so so much better than you. Some even managed to raid resources from you while your hammer was marching. And your hammer? Wasnt it singing jingle bells zeus smells?
    Last edited by debal; 05.04.2015 at 01:43. Reason: zeus is a jerk

Pikeman

Honestly if he is as skilled as you say he is he would not have made his main hammer a capital hammer. Imagine the size it could have been hogging the UT and running GB + GS

I have sat the sparky account one long week last server and it is not an account based on raiding multis and running bots like a Zeus account. It is an annoyingly long list of farms staggered in order to hit over and over and having the UB I am fairly sure they were raiding all but the farthest farms on the server. The fact that I have seen you on multiple occasions state that is how they farm so well drives home the fact to me personally that you do not understand how to set up a top tier account without cheating.

In addition... the UT is not an arty for one account and only the most arrogant players would even think this makes sense. you should have set up you account properly and shared that arty with 3 or maybe 4 other accounts. This is something that is called team play. Google it, it will help your game a lot.

also Wild did not have 10 500K+ D accounts this falls under the team play note again. We did have a couple of wonderful anvils, but the defense was made by our group as a group, not by a few players.

The rollbacks had very little effect on the server n my opinion and the period of no starvation helped your side more than ours imo. a good WWK should be starving on the way to a WW and our WW team could feed what they had to and proved that over and over. I think if not for the server downtime we would have had more D in the WW... not that we needed it.

my advise to you and I know you will not take it is to change your play style and lose the people that have taught you these bad habits.

to sum it up... I would like to thank you for making this an easier win for wild.
    -Simmer

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast