Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Artifact Tracker

Axerider

Nice job on U grabs SGR. It is up to date at the moment. Side note, alphas looks like they may not get ANY storage
    2013 Com 2-Infinity w/ Infamous.... 2013-2014 Com 5-Necoforce w/ BA.... 2014-2015 Com 6-Ragnarok w/ Infamous.... 2015 Com 1-Icequeen w/ Dynasty....2016 Com1-Senior Sparrow w/Dynasty

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by new erah View Post
    Nice job on U grabs SGR. It is up to date at the moment. Side note, alphas looks like they may not get ANY storage
    Well Alphas got the storages. SGR though have the major overhaul are missing key mid and end game artefacts.

Trainers and the boots

But if we look past that with the diets and architects secured looks like End game i have my money on SGR.

PS :: The least are still with alphas so i would get some of my bets back and the most are with SGR. So no profit no loss

Great job by dynasty on the boots . Having 5 of those is a nightmare of DC of enemy metas
    Last edited by badboy_2404; 05.06.2015 at 23:42.
    Napalm - s9

Axerider

Artifact counts updated, SGR and Dynasty are now tied, but SGR still holds the UD and UA.

I counted the UE as apart of SGR as it seems Scorpio loves to leave SGR and make his own temp team
    2013 Com 2-Infinity w/ Infamous.... 2013-2014 Com 5-Necoforce w/ BA.... 2014-2015 Com 6-Ragnarok w/ Infamous.... 2015 Com 1-Icequeen w/ Dynasty....2016 Com1-Senior Sparrow w/Dynasty

Axerider

updated once again

Guardsman

updated once again
    New updates needed.... Since the new recruitment and new stealings.
    Napalm - s9

Axerider

Done, there is one artifact unaccounted for but I didnt want to go back and find it

Guardsman

I counted the UE as apart of SGR as it seems Scorpio loves to leave SGR and make his own temp team
    Yeah his friends normally gift him villas when he does that .

Otta , conrad etc you guys are true team players :P

Quote Originally Posted by Enea View Post
    conrad etc you guys are true team players
    You’re not wrong on this one.

It was a great move recruiting players like Conrad, players able to weather the SGR storm early. Only not the kind of storm Grid can deliver. A storm moments short of obliteration to which players like Conrad will testify.

Conrad's resilience goes down amongst the greatest of warriors here. His mettle tested early, he passed with a never say die attitude.

This is the SGR way or else it's no way. This the level of dedication required, a hammer or two that is lost or even a bunch of cap crop fields filed down, matters little.

I and a number of others that have been struck by Grid merely laugh at their feeble attempts and posturing here. Not because of the ongoing splats or the humorous display to kick A$$, resulting in many of the bones in the great grid foot being broken. It's more that Gridders think they have what it takes to really slow us, which is simply a false premise.

Hence the need for Grid to look elsewhere, no longer confident in the team they brought in to match us. Grid have lost it's bid to look badass, you don't need to check analzer to see grid clutching at straws.. proving more than terror-silly.

This is not the grid I/we expected to fight here. And certainly not the grid early predictions paved for great expectations..

Alas players like Conrad and I will continue to take what is thrown at us, in our stride holding our own and holding our head high.

Selflessly sacrificing all for one and one for all. Keeping ever Sharp the horns of the mighty SGR, grid call it voodoo or vladoo,

Call it what you will, we will just amass our grid piercing bullets. Grid can only amass alliances, begging for help to any puny alliance that will listen.

Our focus has surely shifted on hardening those of us on the front line needed to fire. Grid can poke and make mud faces. It might even help them continue to drive the server against us. Except it’s SGR I see standing tall
    Last edited by Monster Mash; 03.08.2015 at 19:13.

Natarian Knight

thanks for the compliment enea, monster....
    i appreciate it

aside from team work it is also realistic... because i weather the storm of slacker on my way it severaly depled my village expansion, some of my previous village ( like the one scorpio chiefted ) is position there to attack some player there at beginning but thanks to early attack my hammer is down and i can only play defensive... ( it hurts to see my troop building effert for week and two and only to be destroyed later in said week )

so i've decided to build little village and focussed on either resource support in WW or troop building as much as i can in this round and will start fresh on another round hopefully SGR and their member will make reapperance later on when the server restart......

again thanks for the compliment..

Should have known GRID would zerg here after hiding from Infamous on their home server
    2014 . Konstantine- w/ DIVINITY com6
    2015 . Konstantine- w/ DYNASTY com1
    2016 . NetflixNChill w/ Your Mom

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast