Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gossip and propaganda

After a brief look on the server I can conclude that everyone on it are noobs, including myself!

Take that as gossip or truth as you like *chuckle*

Animis opibusque parati
    Latest server: SGC @ com1 - http://i.imgur.com/PDGiaoa.jpg | Current: Retired

Seems like a break up might be in order for the newly named EPA and Ruthless alliances. I'm not in leadership so please don't take what I say as fact but it seems members on the council are unhappy with the way things are being run and the constant disagreements are leading to a lack of union.
    2012 - ts2 HMG/Scarecrow (GoDz)
    2013 - ts7 Thing (AV/PPG) | tx2 Gravitation (GoDz) | ts6 Prof. Utonium (PPGoDz)
    2014/15 - ts1 Enlightened (GOATs) | ts5 Buck Fitches (WILD) | ts4 Perfume (Ruthless)

Sorry for so many posts. But because this is gossip, and maybe because I am starting to be really disappointed with this quad, here we have:

One of their non portuguese ranks told me yesterday that he was susprised witht the lack of organization, the lack of activity and experience (in UP A), and that only a few players raided frequently.. also said that he was not engaged in the war against G4 and that he believed UP to die off soon if this war continues..

Another player, one of their best attackers and portuguese, told me he didnt care nothing for what UP leaders said in MMs, and described tio bi (their main leader) as a very complicated person, very rigid, saying that everything had to be has he wanted and that he has set the target to take the war with G4 to the last consequences...

Thosr are two: either UP dies off or their leadership resigns or rebels against tio bi. Hope its the last. A team of leaders that makes friends and wings in all quads but then makes war within its own quad only deserve to lead their way out of here, nothing else.

So much to say, but I am already making too muh noise. Sorry for that..
    Last edited by Fungi; 25.06.2015 at 17:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravitation View Post
    Seems like a break up might be in order for the newly named EPA and Ruthless alliances. I'm not in leadership so please don't take what I say at fact but it seems members on the council are unhappy with the way things are being run and the constant disagreements are leading to a lack of union.
    I am in the leadership of my own personal council, and the council has unanimously agreed to issue the following statement; "I (The council) would like to declare that this man is a fine gentleman and a scholar of notable worth. Besides that, he is pretty rad on a general basis"

The council furthermore expressed it's wish to hug said gentleman.

/wish, chairman, vice-chairman, councilor, secretary and spokesperson.

Animis opibusque parati

Yeah the members have gone totally nuts or should i say pineapples? they are recruiting farms everywhere to grow them. No way there can be reasoned with them... They ignore the calls for defense and ruthless is losing troops left right and center! Looks like DZ pretended to disband so they made a trojan horse and attacked from the inside.
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1311724feac

Quote Originally Posted by wishmaster3 View Post
    I am in the leadership of my own personal council, and the council has unanimously agreed to issue the following statement; "I (The council) would like to declare that this man is a fine gentleman and a scholar of notable worth. Besides that, he is pretty rad on a general basis"

The council furthermore expressed it's wish to hug said gentleman.

/wish, chairman, vice-chairman, councilor, secretary and spokesperson.

Such kind words from an equally fine and respectable gentleman such as yourself.
    I have been wishing to hear this for an extended period of time now, it delights me to finally hear it... you truly are the wish master.

I hereby find your council just and noble.
    Last edited by Gravitation; 25.06.2015 at 17:32.
    2012 - ts2 HMG/Scarecrow (GoDz)
    2013 - ts7 Thing (AV/PPG) | tx2 Gravitation (GoDz) | ts6 Prof. Utonium (PPGoDz)
    2014/15 - ts1 Enlightened (GOATs) | ts5 Buck Fitches (WILD) | ts4 Perfume (Ruthless)

Quote Originally Posted by Essence View Post
    Yeah the members have gone totally nuts or should i say pineapples?
    I heard it's dangerous to snort pineapples... Somebody should really do something to save these kids!

Animis opibusque parati

Default Rubbish is what i say

Quote Originally Posted by Essence View Post
    Yeah the members have gone totally nuts or should i say pineapples? they are recruiting farms everywhere to grow them. No way there can be reasoned with them... They ignore the calls for defense and ruthless is losing troops left right and center! Looks like DZ pretended to disband so they made a trojan horse and attacked from the inside.
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1311724feac
    Well what a bunch of crazy talk. nothing better than a poorly edited Travian report. I snapped some pictures of ruthless defense list and Kim eggert's 2.0 spurs village. Note no attacks listed on Kim's village.
    http://i58.tinypic.com/2cz2g02.png
    http://i62.tinypic.com/207xd10.png
    http://i58.tinypic.com/2us7mag.png

Next in the news. DZ exodus. Players are dropping like flies, deletions or jumping ship.

Gossips in the SW:

After planning all night what to do with me, their leaders decided to send me an igm saying I was desperate and commanding me to stop talking with their players...

Big laugh again... and yes I am still desperate with a zerg that only closes doors to diplomacy within its quad, desperate with the players in UP that still havent abandoned the ship... not because i want them in G4, but because it makes no sense for them to be there, so why do they stay? Desperate to find meaning in this server, yes!

Hasta luego,
    fungi

Pikeman

I see what you mean Funghi:

Alliances - TOP-20 - Descending on ts4.travian.com

# Alliance Member
    1. ORG|NEM 17 (-17)
    2. UP 48 (-10)
    3. DZ1-T 46 (-12)

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast