Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So, who's here to win it?

I agree Phron. I am just going to play sim gaul and make Phal 24/7. No need to put much effort into a server so full of farms.

Thorned Warrior

Default Hey

Hi all, recently joined the fun 2 days ago. Most of you probably won't know me since I played under different name many many years ago :P Although I did came one and half years ago on ukx and com international and was #1 account on both for a while before going back to my hibernation.

Right now I'm just AFK simming through this round as a defensive, solo player. Might make a Ghost Hammer surprise a few people I don't know. Currently waiting for Com2 to end and come back to re-join MDS or wait for com8... tough choices

But will have fun this round! Definitely going to give someone a beating by the end of the server

Haha, please keep us updated. =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Aversion View Post
    A long server of pure unadulterated farming bliss? Yes I think so .
    Pdpaul com1 '08(LW/BB)/com4 '09(ONE)/com5 '08(NWMETA)/com6 '09(MYTH-P)
    Gambit com5 '09(CEC)/Runix com6 '10(WILD*H)

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Paulpd View Post
    Haha, please keep us updated. =D
    WILD

Nah I'm probably just going to AFK this entire round, if I last long. Took me 3 days but finally got my 2nd village out. Not bad for 0 gold spent, and only like 2 hours of effort :P I probably should buy gold but at the same time I feel like it would be a mistake :c

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12