Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: comx artifacts

Axerider

Comx.... Long long way from the 30k player servers of 2008-2010...
    Completed 9 Servers
    Average Alliance Rank - 5th Average pop - 30,625 Average Conquer Rank - 14th
    Average Off rank - 15th - Kills 541,000 Average Def Rank - 16th - Kills: 551,000

Thorned Warrior

Why hide your name ?

Natarian Knight

Hmm, just noticed something strange. Why are the unique eagle eye placed on a teuton?
    Finished: Com3 2014. Quentin|TNT - 2013. Walter White|Sutra - 2012. Nirvana|DAS
    ComX Omar Little|PM

Wink u wot

Quote Originally Posted by NeoRechormon View Post
    Hmm, just noticed something strange. Why are the unique eagle eye placed on a teuton?
    Because a teuton took it maybe? It hasn't moved from apollo's villages so he must've had it since he took it. why should anyone else hold it if he lost troops taking it?

Quote Originally Posted by George24 View Post
    Because a teuton took it maybe? It hasn't moved from apollo's villages so he must've had it since he took it. why should anyone else hold it if he lost troops taking it?
    can't tell if this is serious or what...

Animis opibusque parati
    Latest server: SGC @ com1 - http://i.imgur.com/PDGiaoa.jpg | Current: Retired

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by wishmaster3 View Post
    can't tell if this is serious or what...
    Agree. Well something is seriously strange with T4 players, I see a lot of complete lack of teamwork when it comes to share artefacts and use them in a bigger perspective than the own account. Complete lack of strategy as a team.
    Finished: Com3 2014. Quentin|TNT - 2013. Walter White|Sutra - 2012. Nirvana|DAS
    ComX Omar Little|PM

Thorned Warrior

Agree. Well something is seriously strange with T4 players, I see a lot of complete lack of teamwork when it comes to share artefacts and use them in a bigger perspective than the own account. Complete lack of strategy as a team.
    true true xD

Guardsman

T4 gen is useless.
    1. They hug (way more than before);
    2. They threat to attack (as if my world will end if they did so);
    3. They don't play as a team (coz they hug, they are wary of their own numbers);
    4. They don't know what arty is to be held by which civiization! (they have no clue!!!)
    5. They like T4! (which is as useless as them)
    6. They are 'my thing is bigger than your thing'

I concede no.6 was always the case.

Rebels/EVO/Terror hug tighter... Also, I don't think you hugged enough... sign up with the Natars.

Bring back T2
    Past: com3 - 2009 to 13: DRULZ, Asclepius, Crixus, Kamehameha, 3wm&aLady and Papphammar; in3 - 2014-15: Also Rans - in3; comx - 2015: Omar Little Present: com8 - MC BC

Thorned Warrior Someone like you's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by George24 View Post
    At first let me thank you. It was very kind of you to register a forum account to post something this thoughtful. I hope you'll share more of your wisdom in future.

Eyes should be used by players who have the most scouts, it doesn't matter whoever captured it. Artifacts are team property and should be used for team benefit, not for personal security.

Personally, I think it would be better is it is a Roman. They have faster scouts than Teutons and with HDT their scouts consume only 1 crop/hour. Anyone wants to differ can enlighten us.
    Hi there, Iím a human being! What are you?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast