Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WBBP goes MAD

Quote Originally Posted by DEXTEX View Post
    It was ment as a compliment with the medals, sorry if that was misunderstood.
    Oh, I knew it was a compliment. We at wreCkers are just trying our best to stumble through. It has been so hard sleeping at night, worrying about that South West... Our alliance doesn't even have a Facebook page, so we have absolutely no hope of making it to endgame. And there is a bug in the game! Everytime I declare war on an alliance, the members dissapear, and then the alliance does too??? And another odd thing, when my member do battle, the population of the enemy villages just seems to get lower, and lower, then the village vanishes! I think something is seriously wrong with the game, everybody and everything just goes away??? I hope those poor people in the SW aren't having the same problem... I mean, they have a Facebook page, so nothing can possibly go wrong with them right..?

Quote Originally Posted by WBBP+TM=P.I.G View Post
    So our team always thinks WBBP and TM are fools.
    Ya know... Since the beginning of the server, In was chatting on and off in messages and Skype, and I always saw TM as people possessing an above average amount of knowledge, wisdom, and civility. Your "team" is comprised of what and who exactly??? I mean, we are the North East, and the people in the SW, well, they have a Facebook page, so they are, well... Beats me, but besides the people that I wouldn't mess with in the SW, which obviously doesn't include you, because you are who???? Are the people you consider fools. You might want to do a bit of footwork before you declare yourself God, in the Temple of God, because TM and their ghosts have a lot of sympathizers in other quadrants, that also abhor cheating. Beware that mist surrounding the SE, you never know who might slip in from the north. Of course it surely couldn't be us, I mean, we don't even have a Facebook page...

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by jason123 View Post
    Hi just a question wbbp. World best bacon providers same guys from s2 from few years back ?
    Yes Jason, some of us where WBBP originals. S2.com

Guardsman

I knew we where missing something. I will blame Buli for not making a TM facebook page and therefor loosing this server. Darn........
    Last edited by Templar Knight; 03.09.2015 at 23:10. Reason: edit swear word

Yes, we in the NW have set our delete clocks...due to the fact we do not have a Facebook page.

Congratulations to IM, for being the mightiest meta of them all! How shall we ever hope to fight them, the mighty Facebook warriors?!

Thorned Warrior

Dam dexter. That's Scarry I was there and wow what a team. Who is there any of old leadership. I rember a few jajes I played niemni on there wasn't great for me but was fun. I think they set me up for when pm formed after that s2 and I helped set up that server.

Thorned Warrior

Is it also part of MDS in there too. I might come take a look and see some old friends and old enermyis lol

Guardsman

Hey Jason, just a few of the original Danes, not any leaders. But several WBBP was here, they now left to go elsewhere.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234