Thread: Days of Old :) (Stinger)

Pikeman

Default Days of Old :) (Stinger)

Hi

Any players here around from about 6-7 years ago who used to play on server 1 & 6.

The days of RONIN, AoW etc.

RaGE ( Previously played under and posted as Stinger )

If you do remember me, PM I'm back to travian and it would be nice to reconnect once again.

Access to my old account has been restored!

EximuS player here.

It's unfortunately been a long time, no longer are the days with +10k players, at the end, on .com servers even

EximuS :P I remember you folk,

Ah that's quite sad but im sure some of the old timers from back in the day are still around?

Quote Originally Posted by Jadom View Post
    EximuS player here.

It's unfortunately been a long time, no longer are the days with +10k players, at the end, on .com servers even
    Yea I miss those Golden years. Game is certainly a shadow of it's former self.

I joined Gold (Golderod Uber Alles) under Lord Golderod (LG) and Napoleons leadership, initially we were enemies of AOW (Art Of War) in the sw, except we were a good defensive team with a golden fist to punch.

AOW took some heavy losses and saw we were an organized outfit that could not be messed with. So it was decided by AOW’s alphas we were to be taken under their hairy wings. Players like Mazeka, Threekinds (bg leader) and I as well as some others from Gold’s offense wing GoldFist, were deemed worthy of being included in AOW’s direct offensives. And so it was we got shuffled to AOWTBA (trained battle ants lol). Megan, Sunny,Lord Golderod,Nap,Jaraxle all had the reins of Gold at that time.

AOW with the help of Gold consolidated the sw it then became a struggle for supremacy between AOW/GOLD (SW), EXIMUS/AVE (2quads) (NW/NE) and Legends, (SE)

It was a 2vs1vs1 challenge at times legends would strike with EXIMUS/ave as the SW was far too strong. I was the only player that was able to damage the Eximus meta leader Artemis with a funny kind of attack. TheKingLives if im not mistaken had the largest hammer for aow (around a mil off hammer) I know I have it saved somewhere :P

AOW multiple server winners, were seriously too good and knew it. Sadly egos got in the way and we became our own biggest enemy, the enemy provided little resistance, we suffered a collapse internally. As the SW became once more divided, we more or less defeated ourselves.

With our alliance split, the enemy, the 3 opposing quads did their best to use this advantage and pounced on us collectively, Still with all this happening what remained of aow/gold was able to go on beating legends and still very nearly winning the round.

Despite the massive internal destruction. AOW/GOLD fought to the bitter end, it was not certain we would suffer defeat until the last building blocks were finally put in place by Eximus and Ave. Some of the remnants of Eximus and Aow/Gold interestingly later formed Exile that joined another group that became the Wild..

p.s Not forgetting BIA (Brothers In Arms) had a token WW however they were neutralized early and were not strong enough to be competitive, though it was argued they were also helping Eximus/ave due to thier nap.
    Last edited by Monster Mash; 07.09.2015 at 14:36.

There's calling for assembly by Monkey for next s1 tho, right Monkey?

Hi hello, Rage. I still clearly remember your name from S1 2009 of AoW like I still remember that svr clearly. I was just newbie and small players tho so you may dont know me I used to play in ZeinF account and then Akilliez acc in NATO/NIRVANA then given the former AoW account Zwibie by AoW leader Ghost17 and joined Golderod academy wing.
    I still in touch with Marruk on FB. Unfortunately it is like pulling the ball from the nose hole to pull him back to Travian lol. He is not shaken at all
    There's also some of former that old s1 players who still around in game or just in room chat tho, like LT (or what ever is that lol aka Final World), Livvy, etc.
    If you want to keep in touch with them maybe you can try to contact them on skype ^_^
    Last edited by Dee_an; 16.09.2015 at 14:16. Reason: forgot which one LT lol
    (s1) AoW-GSR,Golderod, SGR, (s2) SMR/SBR,STFU (s3) FU, (s5) Nirvana,IM (s6) Exile, (s7)Defiance,MC/AV, (s8 WASP, (s9) V4 LOL GUA!
    T4 hater, T3.6 fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_an View Post
    There's calling for assembly by Monkey for next s1 tho, right Monkey?
    ^
    Definately