Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rezvan Room

Default Rezvan Room

before anything i apologise for my bad language, this is not my first language
    well
    i was going to post on that room(end game one), but damm, it got too busy!
    so now here:
    first
    nice strategy to hit enemies WW infra before plans release, it remind me when we (FAT) cleaned sgr WW and chiefed their WW before WW plans relase(good old memories! :P)
    i was thinking about this strategy and i was admiring it, i thought sgr has alot of def, therfore grid &dynasty cant kick sgr a$$
    thats the only way i could see for sgr, why? well, when sgr attacked 2 other WW, actually sgr opend a way for them to coordinate attacks on SGR together, that mean dynasty & Grid vs SGR, thats not a political way, but if sgr has something like +10 mln def, then they can do it and earn everyone respect!
    NOW, i found something else! sgr dont have that much defence!!! (read the thid part of this post)
    so why they did choice that way?
    ill wait for sgr leaders answer if they like to answer ofc!
    second :
    UA mission was a Disaster, nothing can say about that!
    third:
    about current mission on sgr ww,
    we didnt expect that low defence in SGR WW, looks like we overstimated them!
    we were ready against 6 mln effective defence in that ww but i think there was less than 5 mln def
    sgr could have ww lvl +20 and def wall lvl +9 atm, but their ww zeroed and def wall gone(how this happend when that wall was powerd with uniq arch really??!!)
    2 things Proposed:
    1) their DC failure (i am pretty sure DC failed badly )
    2) sgr dont have more def!( i think they have another 1-2 mln out of WW but not more than it)
    now you know why some people catas attacked to clay pit or RP? yeah, that was not grid & dynasty failure, it was sgr failure to collect enough def ! :P
    anyway congrats to attackers, nice hammers, good result (beyond what i really expected)

very berief about server :
    this server is(was )3side war,
    sgr should have several very big guns remained to hit grid and dynasty , which is very doubtfull due their trainers shortage
    dynasty need lot of defence ( 8-10 mln def?) is it possible?
    Gird need the same thing that dynasty need plus some luck!
    is there some more options? well this is travin, everything is possible .....
    p.s :
    @ vitamin c: calm down dude, dont need to be that much angry!
    @ final word: id like your way, when you lose something big, still trying to show how you managed this very wisely and that result is what you wnated from start!!

oh, one more thing, i am not playing this server actually, just got access to a small account to watch how is this server going on!cheers
    Last edited by travian hero; 29.09.2015 at 18:05. Reason: I LOVE SMILEYS :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorim View Post
    You're not a hero, only a noob...

Natarian Knight

Rez, your ego does not fit into common thread?

Tell me, tell me, GRID called you to plan the op, you barely did it, with losses heavier than needed and now they kicked you out? because Enea promised and he always keep his word.

Monkey will come back to you with illustrations. Monkey!!!! See who is here!

i understand sgr need keep fighting in forum as their players morale decreased due Grid& dynasty co-ops
    but dont need insist on the wrong aspect of the game
    just like how we accepted that sgr ops was.good in first hit (even if it wasnt strategically in my view when sgr hasnt enough def)
    & is the sgr affraid of Grid & dynasty co-ops?
    looks like there is too much concern in sgr basement
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorim View Post
    You're not a hero, only a noob...

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by travian hero View Post
    i understand sgr need keep fighting in forum as their players morale decreased due Grid& dynasty co-ops
    just like how we accepted that sgr ops was.good in first hit (even if it wasnt strategically in my view when sgr hasnt enough def)

For someone "just watching", you seem to have a lot of concern for the server.
    Don't be a poser, Mongoose. And that is the Final Word.

Natarian Knight

You accepted the hit because there were nothing to say. Plus you are boring bunch. How you survive there I don't know.

P.S.Did you just call me basement?

this is not the post you're looking for.
    Last edited by Terreciel; 29.09.2015 at 19:23. Reason: non anonymized

Guardsman

Aha... you are the famed OC of the Goldies some Oldies in SGR keep talking about ... Nice to meet you .... You mentioned something about morale ... It could not have been better

I owe u for the name to the new WW. Thanks to you we have it finally what the people demanded Still time to see who wins

But its not a 1v1v1 per say unless u guys actually hit u guys U know what i say... I like the way u post need to learn that ... pretty amazing read ....

About us hitting u and not having enough defence :P You do know syed right :P What he says is the only way :P Else its No way we just follow what he says :P

Monkey Land!!! for the win folks watch this space :P

BB
    Napalm - s9

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Final Word View Post
    For someone "just watching", you seem to have a lot of concern for the server.
    You surely dont know Rez then

Response in red, pimpin, chimpin simian time poor.

nice strategy to hit enemies WW infra before plans release, it remind me when we (FAT) cleaned sgr WW and chiefed their WW before WW plans relase(good old memories! :P)
    i was thinking about this strategy and i was admiring it,

if sgr has something like +10 mln def, then they can do it and earn everyone respect!

sgr should have several very big guns remained to hit grid and dynasty ,
    If enough non cap and siege built early enough and hiding, you might be right rezzy..
    dynasty need lot of defence ( 8-10 mln def?) is it possible?
    Gird need the same thing that dynasty need plus some luck!
    is there some more options? well this is travin, everything is possible .....
    Good you decided to break retirement. And next round even more monkey business oppurtunity for you
    Quote Originally Posted by badboy_2404 View Post
    Aha... you are the famed OC of the Goldies some Oldies in SGR keep talking about ... Nice to meet you .... You mentioned something about morale ... It could not have been better

I owe u for the name to the new WW. Thanks to you we have it finally what the people demanded Still time to see who wins

Monkey Land!!! for the win folks watch this space :P

BB
    Your not wrong. Grid/Dynasty continue to combine there forces against us. It will be a terriffic achievement if SGR can pull this off. Afterall it's our way or else it's no way

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Mash View Post
    Response in red, pimpin, chimpin simian time poor.

Good you decided to break retirement. And next round even more monkey business oppurtunity for you

Your not wrong. Grid/Dynasty continue to combine there forces against us. It will be a terriffic achievement if SGR can pull this off. Afterall it's our way or else it's no way
    I think its time you joined skype spam for once before the new round.... Ever since the name change it has been Monkeys All over... And without the Monkey King it is just not the same :P
    Napalm - s9

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast