Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: War of the Cheap !!!

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Spite View Post
    I thought leaders werent meant to lie to their members ? Big over-estimation on the troops dying.

A few troops from raiding parties mean nothing if your own team looses villages, capitals and troops To top it off... which then comes to the next point... which is; North East is struggling to keep up and are trying to use as many methods as possible to attempt and slow Sim Inc down, which really is not working as of yet.

Sim Inc on the other hand has no need for such games and desperational needs and is still smashing forwards. Not to mention that with the heroes not at home, it leaves NE players easy targets when they are green

Let the games begin
    It might not be Just NW quad that they are reinforcing. They might be targeting other alliances of other quads also. If someone from SE or SW quad can share. Are they also frequently seeing troops suddenly appearing on totally inactive farms?

Had weird leaders used the same effort, troops and hero for saving their friend's cap and non cap, that might have helped their alliance more. But sadly they are too busy coordinating spikes.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by sLark View Post
    It might not be Just NW quad that they are reinforcing. They might be targeting other alliances of other quads also. If someone from SE or SW quad can share. Are they also frequently seeing troops suddenly appearing on totally inactive farms?

Had weird leaders used the same effort, troops and hero for saving their friend's cap and non cap, that might have helped their alliance more. But sadly they are too busy coordinating spikes.
    Possibly. If anything it will hurt the SE more. But i am sure that the NE is aware that since Inc is very close, it is only a matter of time before they keep warming up for the later stages.

We invite them to move their defense and heroes out of their villages, so that we have a fun-packed time hugging their villages

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Jadom View Post
    Enough to quit and talk sh*t about your alliance, if I recall your alliance description?
    so id say you recall nothing of what actually happened... a dual goes bad while im away.. yet I talk sh*it and delete?.. your a fool

and lets face it you can only be one of 3 scrub accounts from ONE.. as you only had 3 good accounts anyway

what's your plans for this server then? spawn in the north and support the south etc. or you going to use the rest of this server to run your mouth on the forums.

id say you get your facts right before you talk bullsh*t eh...........

Thorned Warrior

Sender:
    War and Lies
    Subject:
    MM: Defensive "Operation"
    Sent:
    today 08:41
    Report as spam
    Hey Weirdo's!

Last defensive "Operation" approximately 1100 of our defenders died (Out of a mystery number ) to kill about 6000 NW troops in farm spikes.

This was with only a handful of players.

If you want to participate in this next round, please mail War and Lies (Even if you participated in the first round)

Thanks,
    War and Lies

I guess No other proof needed after this admittance.

Even we expected better plays.

I'm really disappointed to be playing a server with such cowards, good job Weird leadership to show yourselves in this way.

I have a suggestion now, since we have many acronyms (like BBC and MSN) I would ask you all to use the one TCQ when referring to Weird members from now on

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    I'm really disappointed to be playing a server with such cowards, good job Weird leadership to show yourselves in this way.

I have a suggestion now, since we have many acronyms (like BBC and MSN) I would ask you all to use the one TCQ when referring to Weird members from now on
    TCQ?? The Cowardly Queers??

Thorned Warrior

TCQ?? The Cowardly Queers??
    The Cowards Quad
    The Chickens Quad

Pikeman

SE is doing fine. We enjoy watching WEIRD and SIM go at it. Noobs just watching the big boys play. Spiking farms is part of the game, cowardly or not it is a tactic.

Remember it is just a game

Quote Originally Posted by Disguise View Post
    SE is doing fine. We enjoy watching WEIRD and SIM go at it. Noobs just watching the big boys play. Spiking farms is part of the game, cowardly or not it is a tactic.

Remember it is just a game
    Glad the spotlight is off the SE for a change? Of course you guys think spiking is an acceptable tactic... you also deserve the title TCQ... The Conmans Quad. So, who have you cheated today?

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Hazard View Post
    Glad the spotlight is off the SE for a change? Of course you guys think spiking is an acceptable tactic... you also deserve the title TCQ... The Conmans Quad. So, who have you cheated today?
    Spiking farms or spying on another alliance, they're pretty much the same thing, if it's not breaking any rules, it's fair game

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by mrtmra View Post
    Spiking farms or spying on another alliance, they're pretty much the same thing, if it's not breaking any rules, it's fair game
    Who's saying, that you are breaking rules. It's just a cowardly/dirty way of playing. That's all.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast