Thread: SE Quadrant

Thorned Warrior

Default SE Quadrant

Well just as I was about to say *its enough* talking about BA and calling them cheaters for getting 2 of their wings banned, blaming it on their leaders... I encountered with something interesting.

I was fooling around the SE quad on the map and found this:
    More than 30-40 Gaul accounts [-23|-57 specifying location]... (wait for it) ... not BA, alliance less accounts. So as a curious idiot I thought it might be players who have just quit over and thus got kicked out of alliances.. Things got interesting here, when I scouted them
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...2f,209514e3999

I find it Highly unlikely that a random bunch of people around the world turn up at com.s6 SE quad and take up Gaul account and join no alliance, also making 500 phalanxes for absolutely no reason along with cranny size of 24k.

The accounts are not of any alliance(to avoid getting another wing banned together, or disclosing their BA linkage I presume)

I really doubt that the leadership of BA didn't know that and have not been using those multi's for fat farms and defence purposes.

Do you guys even have an ounce of honesty towards playing any server? Can you even try to play a server without cheating? Its really sad that a meta has endorsed such high quantity of cheats.

Even if you win this server by all the crook means possible, its really not going to be a win.
    Last edited by arjunIyer; 24.11.2015 at 23:55. Reason: specifying location to find those accounts

Pikeman

probably both silver and resources.....

I looked around. I'm wondering how they came up with the names. For example, Tipu Sultan, and ibrahim0344. "Tipu" is Malay or Indonesian. I'm not sure if they mean anything in other languages, because I know a little of those two. "Ibrahim" is a typical Arab name, and Muslims anywhere usually take on Arab names.

Looking around GT, they've been around since the start of the server and most also have account on comx.

I've heard that IN-R is mostly Indonesian although I'm not sure if that's true. Those accounts aren't too far from IN-R players either. They are just two out of many names so I'm not saying that they're for sure IN-R, but they could be.

Thorned Warrior

This is probably racist and all, but I'm not surprised. Hope you notified the MH.

Thorned Warrior Someone like you's Avatar

Not playing the server and I don't know what are the accounts name there. I guess they are just the result of random thought of the creators, nothing else.

About the names mentioned above - "Tipu Sultan" was a heroic character in India, and "Ibrahim" is the name of a Prophet - a very common name among muslims. You might have heard "Abraham" which is the same as "Ibrahim".

Anyway tracing the names won't lead you to the creators. But I can share something from my experience in last com5-

After few days you will see those accounts will stop growing and you would be able to farm them as well. But every few days you'll find all those accounts come to live and there will be defense. When the raiders stop raiding they will turn into farms again. And this cycle will go on.

These type of accounts were heavily founded in NW in com5. Interestingly there is a certain group of players playing in SE quad who played in NW on that server.

I'll end my discussion here. Those who are playing this server will see these things happening and may be many more ... Good luck.
    Hi there, Iím a human being! What are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Someone like you View Post
    Not playing the server and I don't know what are the accounts name there. I guess they are just the result of random thought of the creators, nothing else.

About the names mentioned above - "Tipu Sultan" was a heroic character in India, and "Ibrahim" is the name of a Prophet - a very common name among muslims. You might have heard "Abraham" which is the same as "Ibrahim".

Anyway tracing the names won't lead you to the creators. But I can share something from my experience in last com5-

I was horribly off. My apologies to IN-R.

Natarian Knight

So... Guess ill be the first to say it, but from the pic it is clearly an SW account, unless of course this is just one of many scattered all over the server in all quads?
    Don't be a poser, Mongoose. And that is the Final Word.

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

Hello Everyone

Before this thread goes down that path as others have, let me remind everyone.......

You cannot post ingame information of other players without their permission. So taking screen shots and speculating on the account is against the rules and slanderous if you have no proof and even then still not allowed on forums. The proper place to have a player investigated is by contacting the multi-hunter for your server. They are very easy to find on the map at 0|0.

If you are unsure of something then please review the rules of the forum. A link to that is in my signature.

If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules