Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Last server

Default Last server

Can someone please give me I idea who won last server and who is the favorites for this server?
    2009 - 2015 Boertjie

Natarian Knight

Yeah, please enlight us!

Guardsman

2005-07 info will only be available with Noblesse Oblige (they quit playing long back though). So maybe it is lost forever.

LONERS won in 2008/09 with support of TB (later TR) & ABC (later LUX --> SWU) defeating TKO, Rangers. Frilly Frilly made the biggest Travian account ever [?] with 110-120 villas.

LUX (formerly ABC, later SWU) allied with EVILS won in 2009/10 'sharing' it in last minute alliance with TR (formerly TB) defeating TKO & whoever-it-was-in-NW. DRULZ (me and Nero) made the only 400/k+ hammer ever made in domain history on T2.5 variant.

TR & TKO hugged to victory in 2010/11 after SWU (formerly ABC, LUX) spectacularly exploded mid way through the game.

LFL/Air Force (Italians) and DAS (small Scandinavian group) kicked *** of everyone else. 3 time reigning winners TR were whipped like noobs and ran off to the boonies. Returning group of SWU/TKO combine was matched blow-for-blow by the Poles. Out of nowhere though, TR ended up winning a fourth consecutive round after DAS/LFL/Air Force and returning SWU/TKO combine decided letting the 'other' win wasn't an option. This was 2012 <-- last round of actual 'classic' (T2.5)

2013 saw T3.6 played for the first time on com3. LFL & DAS returned as a loosely held group in the NW. An Italian meta [and I mean 50% of the server] turned up in the SW. Big multi-accounting Russians (BEST) came to the NE. Poles were back in the SE. LFL/DAS - 30 odd people - fought a loosing battle to Russians and Italian groups. Don't remember who won; but this was when TR's win streak was snapped.

2014 -- most of my friends had left for good. Did not play. Maybe someone else can fill in.

2015 - First time ever T4 (the ridiculous version) was brought to com3. Started an account to look for friends. Couldn't find even a single person I knew from previous 6/7 years - apart from good old Boert on the forums - quit.
    Last edited by Jag; 06.12.2015 at 21:11.
    Past: com3 - 2009 to 13: DRULZ, Asclepius, Crixus, Kamehameha, 3wm&aLady and Papphammar; in3 - 2014-15: Also Rans - in3; comx - 2015: Omar Little Present: com8 - MC BC

Hahahaha.....ty Jag.
    Very interesting read. It just show you. Nobody is on top for ever.
    2009 - 2015 Boertjie

Thorned Warrior

damn i been away so long that my forum dual deleted my account lol
    this one just does not have the same feeling as good ol ouzo did

2014 some the italians from 2013 came back to prove they could cheat better then the russians, they won the server fighting pretty much only 1 small alliance of veterans who were there just to irritate people, in the end despite their efforts the italian multies were nowhere near as impressive as the russian multies of the previous year

and thus classic travian died with a whimper not a bang remembered only as the server where rampant cheating was allowed and never moderated for 2 of its last years
    Last edited by Villain; 07.12.2015 at 05:09.
    They used to call me Ouzo

Quote Originally Posted by Villain View Post
    damn i been away so long that my forum dual deleted my account lol
    this one just does not have the same feeling as good ol ouzo did

2014 some the italians from 2013 came back to prove they could cheat better then the russians, they won the server fighting pretty much only 1 small alliance of veterans who were there just to irritate people, in the end despite their efforts the italian multies were nowhere near as impressive as the russian multies of the previous year

and thus classic travian died with a whimper not a bang remembered only as the server where rampant cheating was allowed and never moderated for 2 of its last years
    Purple Rotating Cube...as your sig?

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Jadom View Post
    Purple Rotating Cube...as your sig?
    no sir, different guy
    i just had some past account names in my sig no animations
    They used to call me Ouzo

V? You playing again or just popping in?

Animis opibusque parati
    Latest server: SGC @ com1 - http://i.imgur.com/PDGiaoa.jpg | Current: Retired

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Villain View Post
    no sir, different guy
    i just had some past account names in my sig no animations
    You're Ouzo?
    Lolz, what happened to your original account?

I honestly thought you faked your death and took a vacation canoeing in the Andes mountains.
    It was death by sudoku, last time I heard.
    Last edited by Mazeppa; 07.12.2015 at 14:42.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa41 View Post
    If u were made of ice cream u would lick yourself to death

lol I love this thread! None of the commentators seem to play but still very actively participating in discussion It is like veterans reunion, only some vocal folks like Elvis, Neo, romu, propaghandi, British Lion with his brother, ect are missing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast