Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Titans UK and Ruthless

Natarian Knight

not really, Titan may or may not still be a competition for Ruthless, after all if they can do good teamwork and organizing especially with their number then it is bound to be a good competition not only that it is still too early to make any decision accurately for now ^^
    COM 1 ( SGR/27-02-2015/conrad ), COM4 (EPA/13-04-2015/conrad), COM3 ( Ruthless/25-11-2015/conrad)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Balloon View Post
    [FONT=Century Gothic]I understand that Ruthless is a returning alliance and I was under the impression that Titans would be their closest competition in this server. Apparently I was mistaken.

I remember the times when there was a serious rivalry between LUX, TR and TKO before. It would be great if Ruthless would have any real competition here in this server. Apparently, it's just one experienced alliance against a bunch of noobs so it's pretty easy to predict the server winner. I'm hoping there would be some serious development in the coming weeks especially in the Northeast. I've always regarded that quadrant to be the home of the best players since the LUX/TR/TKO era. [/front]
    Lux was a SW alliance ....TKO in the SE ....fluffie in the NW and TR in the NE....so I guess you where a TR player???...Lets face it...the best player have always been Mippy....lol
    Last edited by BOERTJIE; 11.12.2015 at 17:32.
    2009 - 2015 Boertjie

Pikeman

Default hey guys!

how are you all? i wish this server be more interested than com4 ! btw i'm one of USW leaders on com4 and we here to fight again

I am looking forward to mixing it up with some folks in the NE.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Red Balloon View Post
    I understand that Ruthless is a returning alliance and I was under the impression that Titans would be their closest competition in this server. Apparently I was mistaken.
    HOW? How can a bunch of n00bs spread out over 2 quads with no real direction (and filled with bunch of farms) be any challenge to ruthless?

Any report attack or defend???
    life is live

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by wishmaster3 View Post
    Titans should more or less fall apart imo. Seems like the typical early game recruit-all amalgamation. There might end up being some kind of leftovers from it, but doubt anything like what it is now (3 quads, 5/6 wings with a ton of random NAPs and confederacies)
    in short farm alliances?
    czar (com2) czar (com5-2015)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123