Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sw - snap - fu - fu2

Thorned Warrior

In my book a premade alliance is not necessarily 0 recruitment, but at least a strict policy where you only recruit a few players. From what I read here and on a website of travian tools, starting with the letter g - I don't believe I would go as far as calling Flock+Flock2 premade. How many original players do you have and how many recruited?
    Last edited by Rahvin; 14.12.2015 at 09:23. Reason: For some reason one must not mention the horrible site of g*ttertools on this forum.

Pikeman

As long as Flock want to share their dirty laundry on the forum, let me help you out.

Flock did not chose to leave the confederation because of rrecruiting newbee accounts, they was confronted for recruiting MANY TA players and not discussing it in leader groupe. And all this after agreeing to stop all recruiting. TA had declared war on SNAP and was fighting them, and you do not active recruit ememies of the confed.

Your beloved Flock leaders chose to keep the TA players and leave the confed, making all the Flock players enemies to SW/FU/SNAP.

I do not know how your leader is justifying it for the rest of the Flock players, but it looks like they are covering it up and are not willing to admit the truth to you....
    Last edited by Cersei; 14.12.2015 at 09:49.

Default Where did the Flockers go?

I really really want to hear more from you! I'm so sad you guys went silent

Quote Originally Posted by Caterwaul View Post
    I really really want to hear more from you! I'm so sad you guys went silent
    well you have your story i have mine. you said we had agreement and i said i never know about that, there is no point to discuss i suppose. besides its war game if you wanna fight we shall make fireworks in game not on forum, and im not a chatty person i dont spam, and i dont make fun at enemy

enjoy

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by flyingpig View Post
    well you have your story i have mine. you said we had agreement and i said i never know about that, there is no point to discuss i suppose. besides its war game if you wanna fight we shall make fireworks in game not on forum, and im not a chatty person i dont spam, and i dont make fun at enemy

enjoy
    I don't know who you are, and what your part in these negotiations have been. Having lead the discussions myself, I do however have a pretty good idea of what I'm talking about. You do not.

Raff was also pressent at the meeting - and when he chose to ignore the agreement and not inform Flock about ut - it says it all...... It is not for me to go in to Flock and give information because Raff do not bother to, so you should point your finger at him and not everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Cersei View Post
    I don't know who you are, and what your part in these negotiations have been. Having lead the discussions myself, I do however have a pretty good idea of what I'm talking about. You do not.

Raff was also pressent at the meeting - and when he chose to ignore the agreement and not inform Flock about ut - it says it all...... It is not for me to go in to Flock and give information because Raff do not bother to, so you should point your finger at him and not everyone else.
    My eyes shared an MM from Flock leader to Flock members conveying in full detail about the split (Sorry to any from Flock but on com all teams have spies). The communication contained information as to the reason for their elected departure and it matches what is posted here apart from the discrepancy between the NW and Flock about previously agreeing to not recruit players. Anyhow I have to tip my hat to the NW and the SE on your success with diplomacy. In the NE we've been attacked at least once by almost everyone
    S4.us 2010-2012 (LORD_DEATH) AoM | .com5 2013-2014 (FRIENDLY) UNW | .com7 2013-2014 (LORD_DEATH) Elite | .com5 2014-2015? (Soarin) EXP (R.I.P. CJ)| .com2 2015 to 2015 (LORD_DEATH) Victorious

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by LORD_DEATH View Post
    My eyes shared an MM from Flock leader to Flock members conveying in full detail about the split (Sorry to any from Flock but on com all teams have spies). The communication contained information as to the reason for their elected departure and it matches what is posted here apart from the discrepancy between the NW and Flock about previously agreeing to not recruit players. Anyhow I have to tip my hat to the NW and the SE on your success with diplomacy. In the NE we've been attacked at least once by almost everyone
    Good one! Since I do not have spies - also a confirmation of the fact that Flock did not giving the full story - leaving the biggest part about them recruting players in war with the meta and not beeing nice about us asking them to drop them.

And ofc Flock is full of spies....
    Last edited by Cersei; 16.12.2015 at 17:50.

I do however have a pretty good idea of what I'm talking about. You do not.
    you guys keep telling me i don't know anything, i have no idea what im talking about. The truth is everyone has their right to chose who to believe. when people sharing the same idea you could be friend or allys, when you don't you could turn into enemy simple like that.

again my reply is pretty clear there is not point to discuss further more, my reply is just answer for the guy said "why Flock went silence"

to those people keep saying flock crying on the forum

LOL.

It's nice to see how people criticize alliances, when you have to look inside each of them and really see what they have.
    It's easy to come to the forum and say, if Flock are cows... if they broke 'covenant' and recruited more people... if KAMIKAZE are deserters ...

What are you talking about? Have you seen 'The circus' that have everyone at home?

I dont know which of the parts has the reason, but many came here with 'friends' to fight a server and for one reason or other, it seems that some allys are dedicated to 'break' some of them to get what they want, a 'clean sector' to fight for his great server and expect to win ... CRY OF LAUGH.

SW Its agreed for fear that SNAP and FU destroy them.
    SNAP AND FU are afraid to lose the server against multiaccounts BA because of a sectorial against SW.
    BA multiaccounts up into two sectors (or three, i've lost count), no longer even know where to go.
    The only ones who are saved are the JR at the moment, so the rest ... better stay home.

Some people come here to raise his head, but if you want we can start saying things everyone
    Humillity smells in the environment... it shows that the sector is agreed ^^
    Last edited by pepisto; 17.12.2015 at 11:24.

Pikeman

I haven't seen so much nonsense since Adam was a boy. FU leadership are a bunch of control freaks. There was NO agreement on recruitment ever. They made up the rules as they went. When Flock didn't play ball with them they picked up the ball and walked away. FU and SNAP will go the way many other alliances have gone and that is down the toilet. IF SW wants to go down the toilet with them then that is their choice.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast