Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: End Game

Thorned Warrior

In a manner of saying I guess the winner of this server decided around day 70. When wreCker decided to not participate in a previous deal between them and Vincitor after a leadership change. It was then when one of the contestant of this server a.k.a Vincitor lost all their chance in winning the server. So the race was between wreCker & IM.

wreCker is a joint production of some awesome players whom had a hand in making it better throughout the server, whether it was its fallen leader Daddyrose or Taog Sboon, Al za3im or most recently IvoryPoacher. We still have the lowest number in players (in the recent hit there was only 67 hero in WW) than any other alliance. wreCker is still beating any other quads of this server, they are managing to do the best out of the situation. wreCker can drop IM and wreCker can drop Vincitor so our decision is to hit which side and let the other one go through. (@shinobi : usually when you drop all your chips on the table which vincitor did when they launched all their hammers at wreCker, you lose the advantage of deciding the outcome so your reasoning lacks the proper standing)

Quote Originally Posted by crazyeyes View Post
    Is wreckers back next server?
    too soon to say, we have to decide which depends on many variables.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Expo.2000 View Post
    In a manner of saying I guess the winner of this server decided around day 70. When wreCker decided to not participate in a previous deal between them and Vincitor after a leadership change. It was then when one of the contestant of this server a.k.a Vincitor lost all their chance in winning the server. So the race was between wreCker & IM.

wreCker is a joint production of some awesome players whom had a hand in making it better throughout the server, whether it was its fallen leader Daddyrose or Taog Sboon, Al za3im or most recently IvoryPoacher. We still have the lowest number in players (in the recent hit there was only 67 hero in WW) than any other alliance. wreCker is still beating any other quads of this server, they are managing to do the best out of the situation. wreCker can drop IM and wreCker can drop Vincitor so our decision is to hit which side and let the other one go through. (@shinobi : usually when you drop all your chips on the table which vincitor did when they launched all their hammers at wreCker, you lose the advantage of deciding the outcome so your reasoning lacks the proper standing)

too soon to say, we have to decide which depends on many variables.
    Wreckers the lowest member count?

lost at day 70?

What world do you live in?

Axerider

If no damage to WWs, servers estimated end time?
    2013 Com 2-Infinity w/ Infamous.... 2013-2014 Com 5-Necoforce w/ BA.... 2014-2015 Com 6-Ragnarok w/ Infamous.... 2015 Com 1-Icequeen w/ Dynasty....2016 Com1-Senior Sparrow w/Dynasty

Thorned Warrior

11 hours from now this server is over.
    No Vincitor won't return to ts5.com. We will start a new server and play with around 400 members in our team.

Pikeman

We for sure know that vinictor have 4 WWK left

why aren't they used them.

They still are raiding

So what they want to do with all troops??
    Last edited by Grizzlyy; 04.02.2016 at 19:58.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by crazyeyes View Post
    Wreckers the lowest member count?
    lost at day 70?
    What world do you live in?
    the world which we enjoyed the game, expand it to the fullest and now will rest easily and get ready for the next journey.
    No matter what I say or what you believe, I kind of experienced the best server of one can imagine.
    Nevertheless the general quality of this server were among the lowest I ever played so far.

So is Wreckers or IM winning this round? if IM wins that would be 4 in a row since the CHILDADMIN meta win handed by MH giving free crop last round doesnt count
    S4.us 2010-2012 (LORD_DEATH) AoM | .com5 2013-2014 (FRIENDLY) UNW | .com7 2013-2014 (LORD_DEATH) Elite | .com5 2014-2015? (Soarin) EXP (R.I.P. CJ)| .com2 2015 to 2015 (LORD_DEATH) Victorious

Pikeman

newbie here........ new server any alliance want me?

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Expo.2000 View Post
    In a manner of saying I guess the winner of this server decided around day 70... a.k.a Vincitor lost all their chance in winning the server. So the race was between wreCker & IM.
    Interesting way of putting it.

Our remaining hammers are not particularly big, won't scratch them. The actions of both wreCkers and Vincitor were probably made a month ago, no surprises here.

Congratulations to the Immortals team for their win.

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast