Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SIM vs SW

Exclamation SIM vs SW

Story after truce ends with SW....

Starts with an attack on jonkill by simmers resulting in zeropop and stealing UR from his cap, moving on attacks on simmer from SW resulting damaging 2-3 cap meanwhile Balu looses his hammer to which simmers retaliate by again zero popping there 2 level 18-19 (Cropland) capitals of Matrix (160k Hammer died defending the mighty Mahakaal hammer) and yakasup (200k Expected hammer coz of 1 month trainer usage and not used in any plan by SW yet, which was not even able to defend).
    In this process simmers lost 3 hammers and 1 shammer also by talking a small boots for almost free (Thanx to opus).
    Another point in fact watch for is a confed between Weird and SW, which proves that what simmers are capable of doing or our fellow opponents have their own reasons for confed.

Would be great if some one post some great reports for this story..... and it continues

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkard Spy View Post
    Story after truce ends with SW....

Starts with an attack on jonkill by simmers resulting in zeropop and stealing UR from his cap, moving on attacks on simmer from SW resulting damaging 2-3 cap meanwhile Balu looses his hammer to which simmers retaliate by again zero popping there 2 level 18-19 (Cropland) capitals of Matrix (160k Hammer died defending the mighty Mahakaal hammer) and yakasup (200k Expected hammer coz of 1 month trainer usage and not used in any plan by SW yet, which was not even able to defend).
    In this process simmers lost 3 hammers and 1 shammer also by talking a small boots for almost free (Thanx to opus).
    Another point in fact watch for is a confed between Weird and SW, which proves that what simmers are capable of doing or our fellow opponents have their own reasons for confed.

Would be great if some one post some great reports for this story..... and it continues

The story is old..... we just zero-popped another cap taking a small shammer with it.Well done BIA and co. It remains to be seen how South is taking the last hits on matrix and Yaksup. A birdie in Weirds tells me they are happy about the results as SIM got their big brother hammer killed along with Chunk of Mine.

Just to put it on the records, This result was better than what we had settled for even before launches. So for all those who believe SIM lost in this attack, think again we will visit you shortly

Punter

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Just to put it on the records, This result was better than what we had settled for even before launches. So for all those who believe SIM lost in this attack, think again we will visit you shortly

Punter
    does S have any pros who can assess the outcome correctly. Also really S thinks threat is over because 2 hammers are killed ? Thats what S think of SIM lol , really pity .

SIM vs the server !!! Good luck to the server !!!

Pikeman

Its really funny and weird :P

But then their ally name is itself 'Weird' ...

As said by capricious its SIMS vs Server Goodluck (y)

well yes we have lost a few things and we have killed a few things overall do i not really feel and see this as a lost from the south against all mighty SIM at least that's their own thoughts .
    But i have to admid that they are good in sending waves , making plans and folow orders , almost to nice and shiny to see .

Sim made a plan with let say 20 targets with landings around 21h and a other 20 targets with landings the day after around 04.00h .

it was amazing to see how every SIM player was following the plan in seconds , every damn attack wave each time 4 waves where landing at all targets with a max difrends from 2 maybe 4 seconds ;
    Every member who was involved (around 10 sim members) in this OP was so damn crazy enough to not go out , no sleep , eating between sending a few waves ,

if i would not know better you would almost think that they are robots , but then i'm sure that SIM would not cheat or use any program to win a game
    , so ye perhaps they are all mighty
    Last edited by tunex; 12.01.2016 at 21:48.
    "

Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae."

Thorned Warrior

Indeed they are crazy and they will not stop

Most are here to play war game so be prepared when SIMs visit again and dont loose your caps and hammers just like that . It takes time to rebuild those hammers

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by tunex View Post
    well yes we have lost a few things and we have killed a few things overall do i not really feel and see this as a lost from the south against all mighty SIM at least that's their own thoughts .
    But i have to admid that they are good in sending waves , making plans and folow orders , almost to nice and shiny to see .

Sim made a plan with let say 20 targets with landings around 21h and a other 20 targets with landings the day after around 04.00h .

it was amazing to see how every SIM player was following the plan in seconds , every damn attack wave each time 4 waves where landing at all targets with a max difrends from 2 maybe 4 seconds ;
    Every member who was involved (around 10 sim members) in this OP was so damn crazy enough to not go out , no sleep , eating between sending a few waves ,

if i would not know better you would almost think that they are robots , but then i'm sure that SIM would not cheat or use any program to win a game
    I am from Sim and I would agree with you .. it is not a complete loss for SW .. The have managed to catch a few of our main hammers .. but yes trust me when I saw no one in Sim feels we lost out even a bit .. hammers can be built again .. Capitals on the other hand take time .. so its a way how you see things .. We see this as a victory .. you see this as not a complete loss .. and I think I would agree with both sides ..

on the attacks being sent perfectly .. trust me when I say .. ppl do not sleep when they send it .. I am on MC BC .. and when I was on sending waves .. I literally did nothing else .. before making a plan .. we ask for commitment from the player .. and only after all are on board do we send the attacks .. still some time we screw up and ppl get lucky .. (dirty pascal for example had his non cap loyalty at 12 percent cuz only player couldnt send his chiefs ) ...

You just need to trust me when I say .. it is all clean and no unfair means are being used .. if you think we are doing something wrong .. please feel free to report to the MH .. but till proven guilty .. we expect you to respect us and are gameplay .. just like we respect all our opponents .. Cheers ..

Thorned Warrior

All I can say is SIM plan was very organized, yes you did so much damage to us, to me in precise, but it's a war game and I respect the dedication of your members, I hope to see you at the top at game ending.

We are not happy or considering what happened as a win for us as someone mentioned, indeed we see that one of our caps wasn't gone worthless, a "mini-win" if I may say, but that doesn't match by any means what have you achieved.

Thorned Warrior

As mentioned by Dark Angel , from no where all the "duals' come to cover the launches in the 24 hrs or so. There are people doing call to remind people about the attacks . Sometimes getting a call at 4:30 AM to launch an attack is just ridiculous. Hats off to the planners and the opposition too ! Hope to see a good competition and moreover now everyone is stacked against SIM , it will be much more fun .

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Angel View Post
    You just need to trust me when I say .. it is all clean and no unfair means are being used .. if you think we are doing something wrong .. please feel free to report to the MH .. but till proven guilty .. we expect you to respect us and are gameplay .. just like we respect all our opponents .. Cheers ..
    did i say that you are cheating , or that you play unfair ? I only said

So i do not see that i do not show respect of any kind ,
    "

Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae."

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast