Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moment of Truth

Thorned Warrior

Default Moment of Truth

So, in the end the first Simmer cheater was caught
    http://travian.ws/analyser.pl?s=com8&uid=284#
    ( you can check the current pop and see the 25% decrease)

Well done for MH for catching this, we should really get rid of such beings in Travian.

Whenever a simmer comes and trolls on you that "we are a group of friends having fun" tell him that we know now what kind of a group you are and what you really do. Whenever a Simmer comes and tells you "let's see which caps and hammers are still in place" just put the above link on his face.

For the cheater, plz modify your profile page, it's disgusting when a coward speaks about courage.

Finally, it was fun to talk with all of you Simmers but not anymore, once this server is done I really hope that you go back to the domains you came from and continue your dirty tricks there.

Have fun and goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post

Well done for MH for catching this, we should really get rid of such beings in Travian.

Whenever a simmer comes and trolls on you that "we are a group of friends having fun" tell him that we know now what kind of a group you are and what you really do. Whenever a Simmer comes and tells you "let's see which caps and hammers are still in place" just put the above link on his face.

For the cheater, plz modify your profile page, it's disgusting when a coward speaks about courage.

Finally, it was fun to talk with all of you Simmers but not anymore, once this server is done I really hope that you go back to the domains you came from and continue your dirty tricks there.

Have fun and goodbye
    Listen you holy cow !! without knowing the full details, do not open your mouth. It stinks.....

Moment of truth is few days away and we will show you what you guys have not seen in your living days yet. Go, take a walk and live a life.

Stop complaining and giving excuses for stuff that makes you look incapable. 3 quads to 1 is the "bravest" effort I have seen. Go and play ludo in your home.

Thorned Warrior

Have fun and goodbye
    You do speak a lot for a nobody .. Anyways .. I do not know what happened there .. but I am happy MH caught it if there was something wrong .. Now atleast you guys cannot give the stupid reason that MH is not active or that he cannot catch illegal activities .. So atleast one reasoning is out of the picture ...

We lost 1 account .. and an important one no doubt .. but we are still there baby .. and will be here .. We are not going to win .. but when the server is over .. even you guys know we dominated the server .. and then you cannot give the reasons that these guys are cheating .. Cheers ..

Thorned Warrior

Have fun and goodbye
    Whole server you were not playing but finding the excuse why you were always loosing. MH banned it for a reason which is not known to anyone but owners of mahakaal . I don't know how you are so sure about the reason or MH shared you the details of banning ? anyways banning happens for lot many reasons , do check with MH before claiming the godly truth . Truth remains the same : you guys cant play the game , you give **** hammers . So don't find reasons and try to make atleast 150k WAR hammers and plan an attack , forget about WWKs. Also check your players who are doing some abnormal stuff. your player raids 20 million resources in first 4 hrs of the every Monday . You try to find that truth too and push them from where they come . We as simmers don't cry foul for those stuff as we compete .
    Altair ... goes on!!

Have fun and goodbye
    Discussing about MH action is against forum rules.
    I request Mod to kindly take strict action against him and delete the thread.

I dont know how matrix can be so sure about the reason for mahakaal, I have never seen any MH leaking info about bann in game nor outside. Matrix really has some deep connections with MH it seems or he is really a fool making reasons of his own.
    Last edited by Drunkard Spy; 02.03.2016 at 05:00.
    IGN : DYNAMITE com8. - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/274201338d0

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkard Spy View Post
    Discussing about MH action is against forum rules.
    I request Mod to kindly take strict action against him and delete the thread.
    Agree with DS here.. someone needs to read the forum rules, point 11. I am sure the moderators of this domain are competent enough and will take such action as deemed fit.
    I will not add to the discussion as I would then as guilty as creator of this thread. However, I would like to make just a small point - no one is really aware of what really transpired, it will remain between the MH and the concerned player, as it rightfully should. So please DO NOT TAR EVERYONE WITH THE SAME BRUSH on the basis of mere surmise or speculation... There's is also this bit in your post where you say
    which I thought was pretty distasteful and you seem to cast aspersions on the competence of crew on
    which ever domain.. is there a tinge of racism here? Sad..
    Last edited by I_Am_Garfield; 03.03.2016 at 04:01. Reason: edit part of quote

As I have grown older, I've learnt that pleasing everybody is impossible,
    but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Thorned Warrior

Have fun and goodbye
    I request the moderator to be strict at least regarding racism. This post shows the mentality of the players in the SW/WIERD ( if I can have the luxury to generalise like MATRIX )
    Altair ... goes on!!

Thorned Warrior

Have fun and goodbye
    As far as I know this is international domain. So according to your opinion who should be allowed to play here? Also would you like your teammates who come all over the world to get out of here? I believe this is your mentality

Moment of truth revealed to south& whole server.

anvil-com8

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by /\bhisek View Post
    Moment of truth revealed to south& whole server.
    Seems like, they still havent recovered from today's events.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast