Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Analysis - 23rd March

If you think the analysis is biased, please feel free to IGM or PM me for all reports of attacks on us, and attacks from us on others. We share all results, both defensive and offensive in Ruthless, without hiding damage, unlike the other quads. So if you are curious, just ask

I hope that reports and nothing else is atleast what you consider unbiased

Animis opibusque parati
    Latest server: SGC @ com1 - http://i.imgur.com/PDGiaoa.jpg | Current: Retired

Natarian Knight

Sorry guys, but I kind of side with Cold Can on this...

In Summary:

Ruthless: Brilliant! Experienced! Ownage!
    Titans: Noobs! Boo, you suck!
    WLW: Decent OC'ing but we'd own you if you didn't have so many fakes and your hammers are so small, we could just self- defend and kill all! DC? What DC?
    WAW: Can't sim like Ruthless, Decent OC'ing but we'd own you if you didn't have other quads hitting us too! DC? We haven't hit you yet, but you probably suck too.

Overall picture: We're the 300 vs the 10k Persians. Eighty Spartans vs 480 Know-nothings. Just try to stop us.
    Don't be a poser, Mongoose. And that is the Final Word.

Natarian Knight

Well, I could have done an analysis about pop count, about off points, about def points and we would have had all the objective information...

But in my opinion it is more interesting to see catching rates, artefacts, splatting rates and actual damage done. My comments have been based upon those numbers and since unlike other quads we dont hide numbers and attacks from our members, we have a pretty good overview about what is going on. We dont call villages destroyed unless there has been a message: The village has been destroyed.

As a matter of fact our 6 targetted villages took higher damages than most enemy capitals that we hit. But either you zero pop a village or you destroy high lvl fields. All the infra is cheap to rebuild anyway... So number of destroyed villages in Ruthless is 0 and we can just discussed about capitals being destroyed. I think around 30 capitals been hit by ruthless, losing 5 hammers vs. 6 capitals been hit from Ruthless while everytime we managed at least to splat 1 up to 5.5 hammers.

@cold can: As about the players outside ruthless to make it more: maybe in total that would mean we are 90? We did not even count in smallest WLR wing, we did not count in all the other alliances that are losely connected to KGF, TITANS, WAW or whoever --> In that case it probably would be 550 vs. 90. I think we can leave it to 80 vs. 480 instead of doing speculations?

Quote Originally Posted by wishmaster3 View Post
    If you think the analysis is biased, please feel free to IGM or PM me for all reports of attacks on us, and attacks from us on others. We share all results, both defensive and offensive in Ruthless, without hiding damage, unlike the other quads. So if you are curious, just ask

I hope that reports and nothing else is atleast what you consider unbiased
    ^ offer still stands to anyone

Animis opibusque parati

Thorned Warrior

hahhaah as always noob talk and nothing else

480 players ? where are they ??? most of them are farms and inactive
    the real players in the 3 metas are even lesser then ur count noobs
    the prob is the inactives that log in just to stay till the end they dont even send one fake and have no army playing sim city in a war game

so put ur facts strait noob
    u think u are owning ??? for real hahahah
    u came here fully prepared a team since the start we came here fighting for our place to make things happen and we are still here
    and he says 80 vs 480 what a noob with all the servers u have played u dont even know how to count right

Natarian Knight

Well, why do you hold inactives in your wings then? for controlled farming? I can only see what is on the alliance tags. It is not really rocketscience to count together the members in all wings of TITANS, WLR and WAW. As I mentioned, i only took a look at the bigger wings.
    As for the count: I did write 80 members of Ruthless and while in reality you will only get 78. But there is no need to make us shine brither than we do... Understatement is our credo

Anyway AounA, it is always fun to read your well-based comments on the forum. Maybe get some facts together yourself instead of calling others noobs that simply base their numbers on facts!

Thorned Warrior

480 members vs. 80 members.

this is what u call facts (then my friend ur delusional)

Natarian Knight

As described above: Count members of the alliances mentioned together and you will get those numbers. Numbers like that is what we call facts.

And to avoid people like you discussing +-10 members, i didnt add all the smaller wings and cps you had same as i did with our numbers. If you want to argue these numbers best you ask your math teacher about how to do sums.

Quote Originally Posted by AbounA View Post
    hahhaah as always noob talk and nothing else
    Since it seems your leaders doesn't bother sharing reports with you, please feel free to ask for them

Animis opibusque parati

Thorned Warrior

ur to superficial what u see is not always what's real u talk about 480 players 400 of them are inactive y cant u get this trow ur thick skull

My leaders? i have non ur cant u see i am with no alliance

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast