Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Shomu View Post
    Better watchout though, I also heard they love to throw their extra hammers on pesky border players who have no idea what they're talking about.
    well ,u make me happy
    Anti Enemy | http://bit.ly/1qKBIvZ <== Some Fun Reports | I LIKE BORDER

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shayi View Post
    well ,u make me happy
    Mate you made me happy twice

Need some scouts ? plus Can give you parking for remaining Catas
    Last edited by Templar Knight; 09.07.2016 at 14:36. Reason: removed unedited br

This is a very detailed summary of the full-scale OPs conducted this server (post-artefacts).

What can be summarised from this? Vinci are lazy scaredy-cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadom View Post

This is a very detailed summary of the full-scale OPs conducted this server (post-artefacts).

What can be summarised from this? Vinci are lazy scaredy-cats.
    All quads running OP but what about Vinci? I wish to look their OP hammers soon. Wake up boys.

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Incarnation View Post
    All quads running OP but what about Vinci? I wish to look their OP hammers soon. Wake up boys.
    Interesting Vincci the Punching bag......

That's what Dynasty thought about the SW too...

Sadly for Dinasty it was just another case of pot calling the kettle black. In a blunder that cost the dynasty/tiremi team around half a dozen hammers in a small operation. Golden Knights put dynasty troops in the blender, proving not a team to stay on the back foot, with attacks incoming or being sent for all 3 quads!

Now I don't know about you, but that's not bad for an alliance supposed to be on the fence

Are Golden Knights really easy picking's for all 3 quads ?
    Or are they becoming a bitter pill to swallow ?

With some pot shot damage done, it was just another day at the office for Golden Knights, quick to plug the gaps without any haste.

With the pot holes now filled with a bit of extra crème overflow. The Gold has shown through, knights wearing thick gold plated armour.

Dynasty can be heard calling out "drats those defenders of the mint" . (possible re-enactment from Dynasty leader) disclaimer...may or may not have really transpired)

(Remember this conversation was from a leaky fail boat, we keep it bobbing up and down in the Dynasty council room, avoided names to protect best interests of certain individuals and added a real possible scenario we may have here at play )

Meta leader Dinasty One : "Lets unite with SGR, they are diagonally too far.. we already agreed not to attack them. Knights were supposed to be the easiest target of the server, we were promised sitting ducks, now look at them golding up ffs!, We cannot afford our team to be the laughing stock, almost no one believed we could not take down tiremi pfff former ww winners indeed, And everyone keeps asking how did we won last com 1 round !!

Wing Leader Beta+ hmmm SGR already have 1 and a half quads, there joint meta leader sharp was able to infiltrate the NW, after his job was done he somehow disappeared/vanished and was fallen off the radar, just as finishing touches were being made for phoenix, so SGR's lap dog alliance could officially fall in to place.. hmm With this in consideration we would be almost 3 quads united. We could pursue this path, however it would hollow out any victory if we made a 2 and a half quad alliance serlsy wtf!? "what about you beta minus" !?

Meta Leader Dinasty "Hush now let me worry about it, besides it would be forgotten about quickly enough', we could make some nice propaganda about it. Just need to convince the gamma leaders here. lets see what SGR can show us, how they got there name slackers, the Dynasty leader went on to explain more..

Wing leader Beta- Well both of you have good points, perhaps we should roll with it, I'm bored here anyway I've lost count of how many hammers I have already splatted, thanks for covering my back and making tiremi an ally too, now lets get on-board the SGR steam train. And see if those SGR sharks can help us take a bite out of those golden knight fiends..
    Last edited by Monster Mash; 21.07.2016 at 18:30.

Guardsman

Soooo...

SGR+Knights, and now SGR+Dynasty, too? Poor Vinci, they are now facing a 3v1 war.

Great write up, Monster. After that failed attacks by Dynasty on Knights, they finally realized that they will not win (Knights+Gold realized it last week when they attacked Vinci), so they finally come into the conclusion that they should ally with one another, and bring SGR with them. SGR, slackers as they are, would surely not win against Vinci too, so they would definitely accept this super alliance of the 3 quads.

The way the server looks atm 2vs1vs1

SGR/Dynasty have a nap, wether that will become a confed and what the specifics are regarding the nap I'm still working out. SGR and Dynasty have maintained an unofficial nap and refrained from attacking from almost server start.

Vinci is on it's own here and has been attacked from all quads.

Knights/gold is on it's own too and is currently being attacked from every direction, standing tall in the process. Will be interesting to keep an eye on how situations develop or intensify.

Axerider

Correct. We are confeded both with Vinci and SGR since we have not attacked them. Good luck knights, the 3v1 is coming your way... I hope it will be enough.
    2013 Com 2-Infinity w/ Infamous.... 2013-2014 Com 5-Necoforce w/ BA.... 2014-2015 Com 6-Ragnarok w/ Infamous.... 2015 Com 1-Icequeen w/ Dynasty....2016 Com1-Senior Sparrow w/Dynasty

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Mash View Post
    The way the server looks atm 2vs1vs1

SGR/Dynasty have a nap, wether that will become a confed and what the specifics are regarding the nap I'm still working out. SGR and Dynasty have maintained an unofficial nap and refrained from attacking from almost server start.

Vinci is on it's own here and has been attacked from all quads.

Knights/gold is on it's own too and is currently being attacked from every direction, standing tall in the process. Will be interesting to keep an eye on how situations develop or intensify.
    If this is true its in very poor spirit of the game. These typical alliances and their zerg tactics to win are so boring, go play com 2 if you wanna ally everyone and have no competition.
    Apocalypse s1

Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast