Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Negligent View Post
    You forget that Gold/Knights had to fight their way to control their Quadrant. Unlike SGR who recruited the entire NE, and Dynasty that came into the SE with massive numbers and miserably failed to control a small alliance of 38, Knights have been surrounded with local area conflict since the beginning of this server. It's only been recently that they've taken control and can engage other Quadrants.

From my perspective - Vinci is the under dog in this server.
    Yes - They came pre made with a lot of members.
    Yes - They maintained an equal balance at worse in the Spy Warfare.
    Yes - They are getting pounded by SGR
    No - They haven't successfully taken control of the northwest.
    No - They haven't successfully attacked in cross quad warfare.

They may have a population advantage over Knights - But Vinci does not have the choice to sit back and sim up and Knights do. The NW will be in conflict for the remainder of this server, it will be interesting to see who ends up with more WWK's Vinci or Knights.

I'm personally leading towards Knights. I think SGR will continue their assault against Vinci. And with the Northwest never uniting for End game the amount of local area fights and cross quad attacks from SGR, Vinci will struggle.
    One could also perceive SGR's willingness to adopt two more wings was a transition to a more 'stack defense in our WW like there is no tommorow' type strategy - as a result of having lackluster WWKs.

Vinci suffered a loss of 6-7 accounts, (weren't hit by SGR or Knights but deleted suddenly for other reasons), that hurt numbers quite badly. We did lose the Large Boots, but more importantly SGR has only a Small Trainers remaining . Simply a week that could've gone a little better, other 3 quads have and will have many. I would simply like to remind people that Vinci has all of its wings in the top 4 defenders and both OPs conducted against Vincitor have had many hammers walled. Nothing has been seen of Vinci offensively, doesn't mean there is nothing there .

Its true that Cossacks are doing their bit as a wing (being annoying, but I respect that), but I have yet to see anything game-changing from the NE cohort?

Controlling a quad with a national team spawning in it isn't as easy as it seems (Dynasty can testify to this .

But the 3 OPs conducted so far (SGR vs Vinci, Knights vs Vinci, Dynasty/TRIREMI vs Knights)...ranging from 'mixed-results' to a straight up slaughter...patience is a virtue perhaps?

But I have to agree with the sentiment that Vinci has the lowest number of players of any meta by a considerable amount, 2 wings planted within their quad and has been the target of 2 out of the 3 crossquad OPs thus far...and the bulls-eye on Vinci isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Out of SGR v Dynasty v Vinci (on paper) we are very much the underdogs .

Quote Originally Posted by Jadom View Post
    One could also perceive SGR's willingness to adopt two more wings was a transition to a more 'stack defense in our WW like there is no tommorow' type strategy - as a result of having lackluster WWKs.

Vinci suffered a loss of 6-7 accounts, (weren't hit by SGR or Knights but deleted suddenly for other reasons), that hurt numbers quite badly. We did lose the Large Boots, but more importantly SGR has only a Small Trainers remaining . Simply a week that could've gone a little better, other 3 quads have and will have many. I would simply like to remind people that Vinci has all of its wings in the top 4 defenders and both OPs conducted against Vincitor have had many hammers walled. Nothing has been seen of Vinci offensively, doesn't mean there is nothing there .

Its true that Cossacks are doing their bit as a wing (being annoying, but I respect that), but I have yet to see anything game-changing from the NE cohort?

Controlling a quad with a national team spawning in it isn't as easy as it seems (Dynasty can testify to this .

But the 3 OPs conducted so far (SGR vs Vinci, Knights vs Vinci, Dynasty/TRIREMI vs Knights)...ranging from 'mixed-results' to a straight up slaughter...patience is a virtue perhaps?

But I have to agree with the sentiment that Vinci has the lowest number of players of any meta by a considerable amount, 2 wings planted within their quad and has been the target of 2 out of the 3 crossquad OPs thus far...and the bulls-eye on Vinci isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Out of SGR v Dynasty v Vinci (on paper) we are very much the underdogs .
    I heard its official dynasty/sgr alliance. My birds told me you guys have incomming OPs from trimemi(dynasty)/sgr they might deny it but it would prove that trimemi is part of sgr after all. Or dynasty is using trimemi to do their dirty work and deny working with sgr. Pfffft lowlife dynasty/sgr what a shame previous winners disgusting. Zergers
    Good as GOLD!

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Some asian guy View Post
    I heard its official dynasty/sgr alliance. My birds told me you guys have incomming OPs from trimemi(dynasty)/sgr they might deny it but it would prove that trimemi is part of sgr after all. Or dynasty is using trimemi to do their dirty work and deny working with sgr. Pfffft lowlife dynasty/sgr what a shame previous winners disgusting. Zergers
    I have some bad news for you if you are listening to your birds for information.
    Randy Oldman - LCN - com2 2014 losers | Randy Oldman - TL - comx2 2014 winners | Randy Oldman - Infamous - com6 2015 winners | fastone - Dynasty - com1 2015 winners | Dinobot - Dynasty - com1 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Oldman View Post
    I have some bad news for you if you are listening to your birds for information.
    Then explain trimemi/SGR OP?
    Good as GOLD!

Thorned Warrior

Then explain trimemi/SGR OP?
    Coincidence?

It's a war game and people like to attack each other.
    Randy Oldman - LCN - com2 2014 losers | Randy Oldman - TL - comx2 2014 winners | Randy Oldman - Infamous - com6 2015 winners | fastone - Dynasty - com1 2015 winners | Dinobot - Dynasty - com1 2016

Axerider

Dynasty is actually a SGR plant, last server was just to throw people off.

SGR 4 life.
    2013 Com 2-Infinity w/ Infamous.... 2013-2014 Com 5-Necoforce w/ BA.... 2014-2015 Com 6-Ragnarok w/ Infamous.... 2015 Com 1-Icequeen w/ Dynasty....2016 Com1-Senior Sparrow w/Dynasty

Thorned Warrior

Cmon asian guy, all Tiremi is doing is exactly what gold/knights did. Except after, they wont run scared and pretend it wasnt a real OP.
    Apocalypse s1

Quote Originally Posted by new erah View Post

SGR 4 life.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyeyes View Post
    Cmon asian guy, all Tiremi is doing is exactly what gold/knights did. Except after, they wont run scared and pretend it wasnt a real OP.
    Hey crazyeyes!! You should quit like the rest of your mates Cough cough*Drama Queen*.

Uhuhm or just suicide your hammers to some SGR server manipulators!! and create defensive troops for GOLD!!

Win win brutha!

Quote Originally Posted by new erah View Post

SGR 4 life.
    Thank you for pointing it OUT!!!! well someone is on the same page as me 0_0

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Oldman View Post
    Coincidence?

It's a war game and people like to attack each other.
    You are the biggest liar i have ever met!!
    can you please just delete?! you suck at everything -.0

Quote Originally Posted by Jadom View Post
    Hows your villages doing?!
    Yum yum
    Last edited by Some asian guy; 31.07.2016 at 06:13.
    Good as GOLD!

Hows your villages doing?!
    Yum yum

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-conte...-to-Crying.gif

Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast