Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Analysis

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by knight! View Post
    there was some minor analyses done back then, but i saw nothing but disrespect and dirty talk against anyone who tried to even make a minor one ( i didnt made any server analysis myself ! ) . when anyone who tries to do so gets mocked by other meta leaders here, i find it hard to say someone actually wanted to do that!

still based on arties new erah made a little one
    Goop point actually lol
    Kaptain Kush: com1

Quote Originally Posted by team tropic View Post
    25 pages of bullsh#t on a thread titled "server analysis" with out a single actual server analysis.... Lol. I guess we have all just given up on that now then eh
    I'll give my beginner's perspective on things:

NW:
    There's something going on in the NW. There's something going on, and it's not good. It's not good. I'll tell you that.

NE:
    There are big problems in the NE. Big, big problems. The NE will have to solve those problems. They'll have to solve them. You can't have a functioning alliance with those problems. You really can't.

SE:
    The SE is spending hundreds of millions of resources on attacks on us. Hundreds of millions. We're spending a millions. And we're winning. Sad!

SW:
    The SW are building walls. Big, luxurious walls. The best walls! Just like our hands!

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Some asian guy View Post
    To the SouthWest GoldKnights are confident for a WW endgame win!
    Oh my the lols I'm having

To the SouthEast Dynasty/Noobs keep splatting their remaining hammers keep 911 on speed dial *cough* cough* (SGR)
    Knights walls 2 SMALL hammers, barely kills a 3rd while the follow up finishes the cap off, and yet you're claiming were splatting our remaining hammers?

I can't wait for you to watch endgame roll around and Knights is only targeted by our small EGH's and still decimated.
    Last edited by recon; 03.08.2016 at 16:26.

Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post

Knights walls 2 SMALL hammers, barely kills a 3rd while the follow up finishes the cap off, and yet you're claiming were splatting our remaining hammers?

I can't wait for you to watch endgame roll around and Knights is only targeted by our small EGH's and still decimated.
    Keep talking buddy, we know your hammer sizes.
    Just splat it all then call your SGR buddies to help you guys pathetic!!

lul lul lul.
    Good as GOLD!

Thorned Warrior

Keep talking buddy, we know your hammer sizes.
    Just splat it all then call your SGR buddies to help you guys pathetic!!

lul lul lul.
    Tell sixtis thanks for the hero xp

Tell sixtis thanks for the hero xp
    How can Golden Knights possibly accept your thanks, when you've all done so much for us? At best, we can manage a meager blush.

Quote Originally Posted by Ru Fibi View Post
    I'll give my beginner's perspective on things:

NW:
    There's something going on in the NW. There's something going on, and it's not good. It's not good. I'll tell you that.

NE:
    There are big problems in the NE. Big, big problems. The NE will have to solve those problems. They'll have to solve them. You can't have a functioning alliance with those problems. You really can't.

SE:
    The SE is spending hundreds of millions of resources on attacks on us. Hundreds of millions. We're spending a millions. And we're winning. Sad!

SW:
    The SW are building walls. Big, luxurious walls. The best walls! Just like our hands!
    The walls are going to be YUUUUGE!

The Natars, they're not sending their best. So we're going to build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, trust me. I will make the Natars pay for the wall. The wall is going to keep the Mexi-I mean Natars out. Trust me.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Jadom View Post
    The walls are going to be YUUUUGE!

The Natars, they're not sending their best. So we're going to build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, trust me. I will make the Natars pay for the wall. The wall is going to keep the Mexi-I mean Natars out. Trust me.
    apparently the mortar in his wall is made up of the ground up bones of his enemy's
    Kaptain Kush: com1

Knights walls 2 SMALL hammers, barely kills a 3rd
    Reports are still coming in. If Dynasty keep losing half a dozen hammers or so after each op I dare say you wont see too many complaints about Dynasty attacking SW here. As I keep saying to Recon for arguments sake lets say he is the Dynasty attack planner.. Come again !?

And what sort of attacks are you sending anyway recon ? The kind that will decimate our ally ?
    Serlsy I told Dynasty to get a better oc before now you just look stupid. Attacking players like Clarino becuase they are deemed low risk does not make Dynasty hammers safe. (shakes head at op)

And here I thought I would need to do something serious, shuffle defense or possible move diet or advise of the need to move an important arti or 2 , pssht you talk about damage or stolen artis where ?.

A 14 man wing takes a great trainer from SGR. In two ops you have had against us, you managed to knock a few crop fields away from Ghost Bryant (Golf clap)

TBH and perfectly blunt Dynasty/Tiremi has done about as much damage as a fly can do to a venus fly trap.

Axerider

I was thinking if I should spend the time to show all the wrong things in your post monkey mash.. but with how often you post and how wrong you normally are I think that would just take up too much of my time.

Instead it is probably best to wait for end game, as it is with every team you play for, and just see how bad they end up doing.
    2013 Com 2-Infinity w/ Infamous.... 2013-2014 Com 5-Necoforce w/ BA.... 2014-2015 Com 6-Ragnarok w/ Infamous.... 2015 Com 1-Icequeen w/ Dynasty....2016 Com1-Senior Sparrow w/Dynasty

Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast