Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Analysis

Thorned Warrior

so far the award of the most stupid attack goes to this guy! -_-
    how much cata is that? 2.5 k?
    all of that only with 6k of troops? and how is it that the strongest wave is the last one?
    check it out!!!

check out the timings everyone, its just like if he wanted to make 2.5k cata only to wall them!

good job vinci
    Last edited by Templar Knight; 07.08.2016 at 22:05. Reason: removed unedited br

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Oldman View Post
    Hey! That's my pun for when Apocalypse attacks us

Good job on the defence again Vinci, hopefully we see something better out of SGR soon.
    They Just Splatted again, and a sloppy OP by them like you guys did!!
    attacking small and safe targets on top of that SUPPORTS villages really!!
    What happen to SGR!!
    Good as GOLD!

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Some asian guy View Post
    What happen to SGR!!
    Yes, us losing 2.5 hammers against you and smashing a bunch of caps is totally comparable to what just happened between SGR and Vinci.

SGR last round were the class of the server but they don't look like they have the player base this round.

Vinci are looking very strong defensively but lack the player count and have SGR's puppet wings in quad against them.

Knights/Gold - still kinda hard to tell what we'll get from the SW. It's always tough to get good players there because nobody likes typing -/- as co-ords (way too much typing)

I was going to do a proper server analysis with a new thread because I'm still waiting on Sharp's original one that I actually took the time out of my day to fill out his interview message for but I guess that's never going to happen now
    Randy Oldman - LCN - com2 2014 losers | Randy Oldman - TL - comx2 2014 winners | Randy Oldman - Infamous - com6 2015 winners | fastone - Dynasty - com1 2015 winners | Dinobot - Dynasty - com1 2016

Thorned Warrior

Well at this rate, it seems Vinci will make it into end game fairly strong despite the low numbers.

Cossacks lost pretty handily when attacking Apoc and now with SGR losing a total of over 1m offense this week and a couple respectable hammers - I'd be curious how many more Ops they send against Vinci before WW's come into play.

I don't think there is much left in the NW to slow down Vinci, nor do I think the NE will send any other OPs to the Northwest - and if they do I doubt it would be successful in anyone's point of view.

Maybe SGR will march into the SE or SW next?

On a bright note - I hear the Crop market crashed in the Northeast - Get your crops while they're hot! You'll never see prices this low again!

Yep small and safe hehehe. Unfortunately that's not the only thing SGR and Dynasty have in common.

Quote Originally Posted by Natar View Post
    SGR splatted again...?? seems like no differe..nce with cossacks.. reports
    Just a few reports I've partially censored should be ok to remove space to see, these are some of the main strikes from cossocks that were walled. There are more reports ofc. I'm sure if you ask nice to a vinci player they will be proud to share too.
    Last edited by Templar Knight; 09.08.2016 at 22:38. Reason: removed unedited br

Axerider

Having an actual chance to win endgame is the other thing we have in common that you are referring to.
    2013 Com 2-Infinity w/ Infamous.... 2013-2014 Com 5-Necoforce w/ BA.... 2014-2015 Com 6-Ragnarok w/ Infamous.... 2015 Com 1-Icequeen w/ Dynasty....2016 Com1-Senior Sparrow w/Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by new erah View Post
    Having an actual chance to win endgame is the other thing we have in common that you are referring to.
    We do actually.

Vinci will do their best not to let SGR win this year, and probably save their last WWK's just for SGR - That's how they hate them.

SGR hates NW when it comes to choices they rather take down NW(vinci) than SW and SE(obvious NAP probably endgame NAP aswell).

SW of course will be playing 1vs1vs1vs1 I'm confident we will win!

SE will be like last server playing safe and boring then try their luck and grab the win AGAIN. Then play next year, and no one will still acknowledge their win!
    Last edited by Some asian guy; 08.08.2016 at 17:39.
    Good as GOLD!

Thorned Warrior

We do actually.

Vinci will do their best not to let SGR win this year, and prolly save their last WWK's just for SGR - That's how they hate them.

SGR hates NW when it comes to choices they rather take down NW(vinci) than SW and SE(obvious NAP probably endgame NAP aswell).

SW of course will be playing 1vs1vs1vs1 I'm confident we will win!

SE will be like last server playing safe and boring then try their luck and grab the win AGAIN. Then play next year, and no one will still acknowledge their win!
    What account are you btw?
    Apocalypse s1

He is on an account that is as good as gold. However his role is one that is clandestine. You may consider him as a character like Jason Bourne.

Thorned Warrior

Sure wasn't very nice of us to hit our allies in SGR's caps and kill those unmoved hammers.

Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast