Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Analysis

Axerider

Really not that bad of an OP from knights, besides for one basic but really bad mistake they made which hurt them.
    2013 Com 2-Infinity w/ Infamous.... 2013-2014 Com 5-Necoforce w/ BA.... 2014-2015 Com 6-Ragnarok w/ Infamous.... 2015 Com 1-Icequeen w/ Dynasty....2016 Com1-Senior Sparrow w/Dynasty

Thorned Warrior

well an operation is passed on, and results have came out. some of our hammers went through and some were walled like mine.
    we killed in combined 460k troops of dynasty and dynasty and teirmie killed 515 k offensive from our side.
    so i call it almost a So-So result. except for 1(or perhaps 2 ) result , we did not faced any defense in result of MM letter of mass defending someone. so our targets were hid well enough. we did however faced very good individual defenses of some guys like the one i went after. specially in teirmie defensive status is very good .

so how is that for those you were saying dont have any hammers to retaliate?
    i remember jadom saying Knights+goldfist wont have anything near what they attacked with to vinci for months , is that true?

so lets bring it on guys

Axerider

Meh not all defense is arranged through CFDs(MMs). Anyways, it was fun to have some cross quad attacks.
    2013 Com 2-Infinity w/ Infamous.... 2013-2014 Com 5-Necoforce w/ BA.... 2014-2015 Com 6-Ragnarok w/ Infamous.... 2015 Com 1-Icequeen w/ Dynasty....2016 Com1-Senior Sparrow w/Dynasty

Had a feeling that Fizban's defense was their own?

Quote Originally Posted by knight! View Post
    so how is that for those you were saying dont have any hammers to retaliate?
    i remember jadom saying Knights+goldfist wont have anything near what they attacked with to vinci for months , is that true?
    so lets bring it on guys

The hammers (besides Dalyhoo, Ko_ji, Knight and Mark) were much smaller...probably same number of them or less.

To truly prove me wrong, launch on us again next week
    Last edited by Jadom; 11.08.2016 at 11:53.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Jadom View Post
    Had a feeling that Fizban's defense was their own?

The hammers (besides Dalyhoo, Ko_ji, Knight and Mark) were much smaller...probably same number of them or less.

To truly prove me wrong, launch on us again next week
    we did not attacked you with large size hammers either. the hammers we launched on you ( except explo and leveler ) were smaller size hammers. but we launched about 600k hammers toward you, in this operation more than 900k offense was participated.

Thorned Warrior

we did not faced any defense in result of MM letter of mass defending someone.
    What kind of underhanded tactics are these?? spying on another alliance's MMs
    Randy Oldman - LCN - com2 2014 losers | Randy Oldman - TL - comx2 2014 winners | Randy Oldman - Infamous - com6 2015 winners | fastone - Dynasty - com1 2015 winners | Dinobot - Dynasty - com1 2016

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Oldman View Post
    What kind of underhanded tactics are these?? spying on another alliance's MMs
    does it need spying on another alliance MM to notice that a gual player defended with his own 90k phalas and 5k druids?

or that in most of targets players defended with their own gathered def with no additional heroes? if you call that spying on alliance MM , then you might need to re-consider about some of your analyzes.

Thorned Warrior

does it need spying on another alliance MM to notice that a gual player defended with his own 90k phalas and 5k druids?

or that in most of targets players defended with their own gathered def with no additional heroes? if you call that spying on alliance MM , then you might need to re-consider about some of your analyzes.
    I apologise for killing 500k+ of Knights offense without the use of 10 heroes at every location. I will do better next time
    Randy Oldman - LCN - com2 2014 losers | Randy Oldman - TL - comx2 2014 winners | Randy Oldman - Infamous - com6 2015 winners | fastone - Dynasty - com1 2015 winners | Dinobot - Dynasty - com1 2016

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Oldman View Post
    I apologise for killing 500k+ of Knights offense without the use of 10 heroes at every location. I will do better next time
    dont worry, next time will be the same, you wont find real targets that easy. as much as you killed offensive, you lost defense as well, so how are exactly trying to say this was coordinated from your side like that? perhaps next time allow teirmie to make offensive plans for you guys? they have shown much more respectable status both in offense and defense till now.

oh and i remember matrix mocking about how he landed on 1 hammer of knights, perhaps he likes such links as much?

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/3599290d85f

Thorned Warrior

dont worry, next time will be the same, you wont find real targets that easy. as much as you killed offensive, you lost defense as well, so how are exactly trying to say this was coordinated from your side like that? perhaps next time allow teirmie to make offensive plans for you guys? they have shown much more respectable status both in offense and defense till now.

oh and i remember matrix mocking about how he landed on 1 hammer of knights, perhaps he likes such links as much?

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/3599290d85f
    I don't often hand out free advice to the leaders of other teams but here goes: defense is much more readily and easily replaced than offense.

You lost the largest hammers you sent at us which will take a lot longer to replace than the defense we lost.

If you losing 500k+ in offense is us struggling to find real targets then I feel sorry for your team that has to put up with your OC

Congratulations for being successful in hitting players that aren't that active and didn't report their incomings. I hope you can be that lucky for the rest of the server...

PS. It is Triremi, you writing Teirmie all the time is oddly irritating

PPS. We look forward to next time, servers can be awfully boring without cross quad attacks incoming

Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast