Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Analysis

Thorned Warrior

[QUOTE=Randy Oldman;1976708]
    Congratulations for being successful in hitting players that aren't that active and didn't report their incomings. I hope you can be that lucky for the rest of the server...

em.... so that's their fault your players are inactive and didn't report incs?

ok guys next time send your hammers at their biggest and most active accounts just so they can get some inc reports and wall you all... dude gtfo lol
    Kaptain Kush: com1

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by knight! View Post
    does it need spying on another alliance MM to notice that a gual player defended with his own 90k phalas and 5k druids?

or that in most of targets players defended with their own gathered def with no additional heroes? if you call that spying on alliance MM , then you might need to re-consider about some of your analyzes.
    Thomas forgot that people can now make defense from multiple tribes, and that def players can only defend one village So ofc not a lot of heroes means self defense.

dont worry, next time will be the same, you wont find real targets that easy. as much as you killed offensive, you lost defense as well, so how are exactly trying to say this was coordinated from your side like that? [/url]
    Wont find real targets that easy....... 45% splat rate, if that is a good OP for you guys.. you will be down to 1-2 hammer left after two more ops!

Also as thomas mentioned, there is this thing called multiple defense villages per account, it is really helpful. If us losing defense equals us not being coordinated then I am not sure how you expect people to kill hammers lol.

Quote Originally Posted by team tropic View Post
    em.... so that's their fault your players are inactive and didn't report incs?

ok guys next time send your hammers at their biggest and most active accounts just so they can get some inc reports and wall you all... dude gtfo lol
    People not reporting incomings doesnt mean you "hide your reals well". Especially when knights lost as many hammers as they did.
    2013 Com 2-Infinity w/ Infamous.... 2013-2014 Com 5-Necoforce w/ BA.... 2014-2015 Com 6-Ragnarok w/ Infamous.... 2015 Com 1-Icequeen w/ Dynasty....2016 Com1-Senior Sparrow w/Dynasty

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by new erah View Post
    Thomas forgot that people can now make defense from multiple tribes, and that def players can only defend one village So ofc not a lot of heroes means self defense.

Wont find real targets that easy....... 45% splat rate, if that is a good OP for you guys.. you will be down to 1-2 hammer left after two more ops!

Also as thomas mentioned, there is this thing called multiple defense villages per account, it is really helpful. If us losing defense equals us not being coordinated then I am not sure how you expect people to kill hammers lol.

People not reporting incomings doesnt mean you "hide your reals well". Especially when knights lost as many hammers as they did.
    as much as i keep trying to get out of it, and leave you people to spreat forums about how good you were , i see that its not possible, since if i leave you to that, you might actually think you were right!

tell me something : how can you even compare our operation with yours? first time you came after us, you hit two of major defensive accounts ( sadjoker and krom ) along with some minor defenders. that operation went bad on you guys, do you want to argue that as well? in both targets you were walled badly, with a lot less defense taken from our side, and you sustained considerable damage from walling of acamen hammer and some others .
    the next time, you went exactly for what right now you call it small players . am i right ?
    you guys litterally attacked no huge players, and went only after minor players. the biggest players you went after next time were players such as xiong or R-type who at the best and highest were ranked around 250 to 300 or even lower. even while going after such targets which i can say for sure that none of those players literally had any level 17 crops even ( aibo capital was a 9c ) , you sustained walls on Aibo or clarino for example.

on the other hand on our operation Fizban rank 151 of dynasty , buddhas hand rank 179 of dynasty , and many others . of course we could pick those 3-4 villages guys of your bottom line alliance, but whats the point on that ? their crop levels are hardly on 13-14 and most of them log 1-2 times a day.
    so thats the difference. you wanted an analyzes ? there you have it. i tried to be honest. go and check population of capital of those you hit last times , their pops are already back to where it was, and yet you lost hammers even attacking those.

next time consider attacking the way we attacked you, and see what rate of success you can get in that ok? and then try to say how good you were, but as long as you wont dare attacking someone like me or members close to me, you can not compare yourself. the difference is that most of our targets were your more active members and yours were lowest risk possible.
    i hope i dont have to talk about this matter again, or would you like me to make an analyzes based on rank of players you attacked with your rate of success , and analyzes of average rank of your players with our rate of success? i am sure you wont like the result.
    and seriously , you are playing with 156 players against 101 players ( i have even considered G&K to sweeten the deal ) and yet attacking 300-400 rank members is the best thing you can do and be proud of?

i really should repeat , i hold a lot respect for TRIREMI ( their name is hard, i copied this time ) . if it wasnt for them, SE didnt stood the chance, you wont admit however, but a large portion of your defensive strength relies on them who you couldnt defeat , so did anything to bring them to your side.
    but as for the rest of you, as long as you havnt tried anything like your first operation and go away with it, i recommend you to keep spreading rumors and thoughts ok?
    i really hope you guys would see this as a honest reply to all of your accusations , and i do again advise you to let TRIREMI leaders to run your next Operation ( even though if it would be against us it will be harder, but i will like having fun ) . there is no dishonor on letting others to do OC when you need one.

Respect and Regards

Axerider

Maybe you only have 101(actually 119 if you count G&K) players because you think that anyone ranked below 200 doesnt matter.

I feel bad that your hammer players have basically 50-50 chance their hammer wont come back when they send it.

PS. I wouldnt want to attack like you, I went back and looked. The last OP we had on you our splat rate was 13%, yours was 44% - 56% depending how you count the two hammers who had less than 1k troops coming back.

PSS. The average player rank that you guys hit and the attacker had seige come back alive was 400
    2013 Com 2-Infinity w/ Infamous.... 2013-2014 Com 5-Necoforce w/ BA.... 2014-2015 Com 6-Ragnarok w/ Infamous.... 2015 Com 1-Icequeen w/ Dynasty....2016 Com1-Senior Sparrow w/Dynasty

Thorned Warrior

I feel bad that your hammer players have basically 50-50 chance their hammer wont come back when they send it.

PS. I wouldnt want to attack like you, I went back and looked. The last OP we had on you our splat rate was 13%, yours was 44% - 56% depending how you count the two hammers who had less than 1k troops coming back.

PSS. The average player rank that you guys hit and the attacker had seige come back alive was 400
    Stats don't lie knight, not that truth even laid out in front of you like this will matter.

Your offensive operations are bad and you should feel bad.

Pikeman

i really should repeat , i hold a lot respect for TRIREMI ( their name is hard, i copied this time ) . if it wasnt for them, SE didnt stood the chance, you wont admit however, but a large portion of your defensive strength relies on them who you couldnt defeat , so did anything to bring them to your side.
    Respect and Regards
    Let me start of by saying that Triremi is a very devoted group of players, though they me be lacking abit in experience, they make up for it with their dedication and activity; which are one of the 2 most major qualities to have in Travian. Below I will be stating facts, not to be taken disrespectfully to Triremi in any way.

Just to make this clear to some delusional players like knight here, the main reason why Triremi joined hands with Dynasty was because of the onslaught of Dyn hammers, which Triremi had very quickly lost control of.

Triremi had made it clear in the early stages that they would be a stand alone alliance and were in no way willing to work with anyone. We accepted that and went full on at Triremi right before and after arties, as we could in no way allow any resistance to server victory from within our own quad. 2 weeks after arties had landed, 20 out of the 41 Triremi players had had their capitals well run over and a hand full of accounts in very bad shape. I personally croplocked 7 Triremi villages in a span of 3 days after arties with a left over artie hammer, later to be walled.

Even though they were able to put up a nice fight, walling a couple Dyn hammers now and then, they soon found themselves overwhelmed by Dynasty numbers and expertise with their defense quickly deteriorating.
    Realizing the odds, we were approached and a confed was offered to Dyn with mutual agreements.

Not disregarding Triremi in any way, we are very happy to have the dedicated bunch on our team. As for you knight, under an immature leader as yourself with non factual and egoistical thinking, Knights chances of winning the server are near 0.001%.
    K-

Thorned Warrior

For an alliance that likes to run their mouths so much these last 24 hours have been pretty quiet...

Complete Rubbish and propaganda. Our splat rate was less then yours. Actually only a few of our players ran in to defense myself included which is visible in top 10. I slaughtered close to 50k of one players own standing defense, sure our hammer took a bit of a beating but I wouldn't call it a splat.

The player I hit was just outside top 300 rank. We have another dozen or so reports like this feel free to pm if yor interested,

Now there is a notable difference between the attacks we have seen From Dynasty and Goldknights. Dynasty like to make a habit of hitting up to 6 or 8 crop fields and exaggerate there success rate whilst claiming Goldan Knights success rate is only 60% or even 50%

Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post
    i don't do anything in dynasty but get high and talk alot in skype.

he says with 8 of 10 targets losing at least 8 capital fields.

More then %70 of our hammers returned home safe or wounded. My own troops returned bloodied but were eager to return straight to the battle. And If I am to be blamed for anything it's that I left one crop field still standing..

Remove the space I've just edited attackers troops. Since I am the attacker I gave permission and also changed name of player defending.

I think 70% success rate is ok, granted there is definitely some room for improvement. Still all in all it was a good first strike against Dynasty. And good to see the hammers hit home after we were very unlucky against Vinci's in the attempt to steal unique trainers.

There is always going to be propaganda here. If you believe the brainiacs from Dynasty, then you would have probably believed them that we used all our hammers against Vinci too. We had an op that literally only missed the mark by a few hundred troops..

Knights & Gold correctly pointed out then how certain hammers were being used in a very strategic way and it hurts sometimes even if one player cannot send. .

This time Operation Sandstorm was launched against Dynasty it was one that involved greater member involvement with a wall of fakes the result was a resounding success. Dynasty has tried to down play the operation saying we did not pick good targets or somehow it was below par in the hopes they can slow us down, only the operation which involved sending many fakes allowed for many significant hits to get through.

Disclaimer: No natar animals were killed in this operation.

Well done to the attackers and to those in Dynasty that did an amazing job, they were still able to wall a few of the hammers sent but not enough to stall GoldenKnights, we may have the least amount of members of any quad, we may be the underdog but our resolve is the strongest!
    Last edited by Templar Knight; 13.08.2016 at 14:41. Reason: removed uncensored br's

Axerider

I never counted your hammer as a splat.

If you wish ill post all the hammers names that died and survived and we can do the math together

Yes we had less success with Tiremi then we did with Dynasty. They really caught a couple of monsters. So hattip to a great team you found in Tiremi.

For a team with 30 odd players they have been able to out-preform Dynasty in almost every way, this was evident in the earlier clashes Tiremi had with Dynasty.

I've likened tiremi like a more populous version of GoldFist.
    Or one could say they are like the Golden Green Olympic team, the sporting nation we see rising above the crème this team is Australia.

Australia is just another prime example of a team able to preform beyond every other team by massive amounts in the Olympics, if we look to calculate per capita
    Last edited by Monster Mash; 13.08.2016 at 08:21.

Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast