Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 483

Thread: Server Analysis

  1. #331
    Natarian Knight Monster Mash's Avatar
    Join Date
    19.09.2009
    Posts
    1,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Oldman View Post


    Your op was decent and we took damage in a bunch of capitals.

    Buddha's hand deleting was unfortunate, he already had too little time to play properly and getting his cap ransacked pushed him to delete but such is the way of things when you play a game that takes the best part of the year.

    :
    Recon where are the reports that went thru ? And why do you only tell one side of the story unlike ur other dynasty counter parts ?

    Inflammatory talk from Dynasty is just that. We won the day but still the operation has room for improvement from both sides. And I expect leadership on both teams will reflect on how they can do better.

    And Randy it's good to hear some positive and more humble feedback then we are used to seeing from Dynasty even if it is still slightly mis-guided.

    I don't know about you Randy but I expected more from the former server champs.. excuses like, we hit mostly inactive players or those that were hit cannot report attacks properly are excuses that wear a bit thin for me. I wonder how those players being attacked that looked for a nice place in dynasty would think of this harsh assessment ?

    We may be the under dogs and our opponents maybe skilled as they are vulgar but what is becoming more clear is they are not immune to a GoldenKnight whipping.

    The Knights in the sw are stepping up with a golden glow, bringing to the field dedication, relishing in the glory of battle. All whilst standing knee deep in the blood of the enemy.
    Last edited by Monster Mash; 14.08.2016 at 02:31.

  2. #332
    Axerider
    Join Date
    29.06.2011
    Posts
    398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Mash View Post
    I don't know about you Randy but I expected more from the former server champs.. excuses like, we hit mostly inactive players or those that were hit cannot report attacks properly are excuses that wear a bit thin for me. I wonder how those players being attacked that looked for a nice place in dynasty would think of this harsh assessment ?
    Not a harsh assessment, its just truth that you cannot defend against a hammer that you dont know is marching.

    Anyways as I said earlier, knights can go ahead and believe what they wish. We will see how end game plays out.

    Also, knight, if you are going to quote things please actually doing it through the forums. Or at least put some "" around it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Oldman View Post
    Anyway moving past talking about this op that everyone is getting so upset about. WWs will start getting taken soon, SGR got very lucky with some juicy caps spawning near theirs, Vinci are still getting trolled in a pretty distasteful way, Dynasty are motoring along with their WW zone to try make up for not having the capitals near that SGR has, Knights are eh... I'm not quite sure what they are doing but I hope they do participate in the WW race. I've not been part of a legitimate 1v1v1v1 and it would be nice if everyone worked towards that happening
    Vinci's situation is pretty unfortunate, but hilarious.
    2013 Com 2-Infinity w/ Infamous.... 2013-2014 Com 5-Necoforce w/ BA.... 2014-2015 Com 6-Ragnarok w/ Infamous.... 2015 Com 1-Icequeen w/ Dynasty....2016 Com1-Senior Sparrow w/Dynasty

  3. #333
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    05.02.2013
    Posts
    87

    Default

    vinci and SGR leaders have been surprisingly quiet in recent weeks, SGR more than others. first days of server no one was around more than their leaders, dont they want to analyses recent attacks of vinci on SGR from their own prospects ? reaching rank 2 defensive in 2 nights is quite notable i believe! used to see SGR-csks mainly to splat on vinci walls , not vice versa

  4. #334
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    09.08.2008
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knight! View Post
    vinci and SGR leaders have been surprisingly quiet in recent weeks, SGR more than others. first days of server no one was around more than their leaders, dont they want to analyses recent attacks of vinci on SGR from their own prospects ? reaching rank 2 defensive in 2 nights is quite notable i believe! used to see SGR-csks mainly to splat on vinci walls , not vice versa
    Knight :P

    It is not us who has splat . Please check all stats pages it is easy to do a 1+1 = 2 :P
    The whole server knows our OC is killing us of boredom :'(

    BB
    Napalm - s9

  5. #335
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    15.11.2015
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Knights is probably talking about the VVG hits on Elf. Those guys were kicked from Vinci months back, If you read angokka profile though you can see his reason for attacking.
    Apocalypse s1

  6. #336
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    05.02.2013
    Posts
    87

    Default

    if you guys want the truth, i imagined vvg is still working with vinci , but i wasnt only talking about them. vinci has been also active on last days of previous week. taking large boots from vall was one of the operations i do remember, however even in last week Elf was on top defenders as well, and some other SGR members, i didnt kept recording, as we were busy with our own ops of course, but wasnt that silent on upper side of map either.

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/3622321e28a

    still , nothing on a very large scale, but nothing that can not be ignored i guess. am i right?

  7. #337
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    06.06.2016
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knight! View Post
    if you guys want the truth, i imagined vvg is still working with vinci , but i wasnt only talking about them. vinci has been also active on last days of previous week. taking large boots from vall was one of the operations i do remember, however even in last week Elf was on top defenders as well, and some other SGR members, i didnt kept recording, as we were busy with our own ops of course, but wasnt that silent on upper side of map either.

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/3622321e28a

    still , nothing on a very large scale, but nothing that can not be ignored i guess. am i right?

    Angokka has always done his own thing... Build TT's and Stables.... and some swords in a couple villages. VVG hasn't really worked with anyone asides from a couple gentleman's agreements not to attack each other with local neighbors. I'm not surprised at all that he chose Elf to suicide on. Just wish he would have told at least 1 or 2 of us because Elf surely would have lost both Artifacts if even 1 Vinci member got involved.

  8. #338
    Thorned Warrior Some asian guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.04.2016
    Location
    Rice fields
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knight! View Post
    vinci and SGR leaders have been surprisingly quiet in recent weeks, SGR more than others. first days of server no one was around more than their leaders, dont they want to analyses recent attacks of vinci on SGR from their own prospects ? reaching rank 2 defensive in 2 nights is quite notable i believe! used to see SGR-csks mainly to splat on vinci walls , not vice versa
    SGR splat fest has started again.
    i hope this dynasty kiddos would follow their masters and start their own splat fest!!
    Good as GOLD!

  9. #339
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    18.02.2015
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Some asian guy View Post
    SGR splat fest has started again.
    i hope this dynasty kiddos would follow their masters and start their own splat fest!!
    SGR are attacking us? we had not noticed. we are circulating a naked picture of sanket atm and its taking up most of our free time
    Kaptain Kush: com1

  10. #340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knight! View Post
    if you guys want the truth, i imagined vvg is still working with vinci

    VVG were asked to leave Vinci, so that's complete BS. They are not connected with us.


    Quote Originally Posted by team tropic View Post
    SGR are attacking us? we had not noticed. we are circulating a naked picture of sanket atm and its taking up most of our free time

    its so hot and perky...
    Last edited by Templar Knight; 17.08.2016 at 13:33. Reason: removed swear word

Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Server Analysis (And I am serious)
    By Snow Man in forum War & diplomacy - World 1
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 16.04.2016, 17:23
  2. Server Analysis
    By le-frigo in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 3
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 19.04.2012, 17:15
  3. S7 Server Analysis 12/16
    By Caliban in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 7
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 28.12.2011, 22:08
  4. Server Analysis 8/15
    By yellow in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 7
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 26.08.2011, 12:14
  5. Server Analysis
    By simland in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 8
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 12.03.2010, 02:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •